剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
她游泳 做瑜伽 她可不弱
She swims. She does yoga. This was no frail bird.
好 那老太太为什么要这么做
All right, still, why would Grandma do it?
如果有人要无限期夺走她
How would your mother react
唯一的孙子
if someone was going to
你母亲会是什么反应呢
take away her only grandson, indefinitely?
你跟奶奶走吧
Why don't you come with Grandma?
他们俩特别亲密
Those two are inseparable.
因为那就是艾登·西尔弗曼要做的事
Because that's what Aiden Silverman was about to do.
好 继续说下去
Okay, you have my attention.
西尔弗曼医生酷爱跑步
The Dr. Silvermans were avid runners.
西尔弗曼的妻子在冰箱上
Dr. Mrs. Silverman kept a chart
放了跑步时间路线表
on the refrigerator with times and routes.
那早他妻子没去跑步 艾登自己去的
Only Dr. Mrs. Didn't run that morning. Aiden ran alone.
老太太看到机会 杀了他
Grandma saw her shot and took it.
她知道西尔弗曼医生慢跑
She knew exactly when and where
准确时间和地点
Dr. Mr. Silverman would be jogging.
说得好 我信了
That's not bad. I buy it.
你们也相信 但要陪审团相信
And you guys buy it, but for a jury to buy it,
我们要证明海伦当时在凶案现场
we need Helen at the crime scene.
我们来看录像吧
Let's go to the videotape.
我以为我们要看街角的录像
Well, I thought we were looking at the street corner.
我们也以为 我们查了公交 道路
We were. Bus cams, traffic cams,
银行在那个路口的录像
bank cams, across the intersection.
但之后我们想到海伦
But then we realized no way
不可能打著石膏还步行过去
Helen would have hoofed it on her walking cast.
所以 她坐了公交
And so, she took the bus.
肯定不是撞死艾登那辆 是更早的车
Not the same bus that hit Aiden, obviously. An earlier bus.
请你看左上角
If I can direct your attention to the upper left corner.
我没看到老太太啊
Yeah, I'm not seeing any grandmas.
等一下
Wait for it.
老太太的拐杖
Grandma's cane.
你确定是同一个拐杖吗
You sure that's the same cane?
你看到粉色的把手了吗
You see the pink, padded handle?
一个粉色拐杖的模糊影像
A grainy image of a pink cane.
我们就靠这个抓人吗
That's what we are going to base the arrest on?
靠这个以及在拐杖底部能检测到的东西
The cane and what we are going to find on the bottom of it.
很多女人都用这种拐杖
A lot of women must use that style of cane.
我是在便利店买♥♥的
I got mine at CVS.
是吗
Oh, did you now?
你买♥♥的时候底部就有沥青了吗
Did it come with tar on the tip?
准确来说 和铺路的沥青完全一致
Specifically, the identical composite of paving tar
在你死去的女婿后背上找到的
found on your dead son-in-law's back.
市政厅说他们刚刚重新铺了你们街区的路
The city said they just repaved your block.
所以呢
So?
他们一定铺了很多街区
I am sure they pave a lot of blocks.
你很厉害
You were good.
把所有罪过都推到你女儿的前任身上
Throwing all the blame on your daughter's ex,
让艾登看起来像个圣人
making Aiden out to be a saint.
让我怎么也不会怀疑你
You had me looking at everybody but you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我想我明白 你不想失去家人
Oh, I think I do. You didn't want to lose your family.
你想一家人在一起
You wanted to keep them close.
你找到方法了
You found a way.
我丈夫得了老年痴呆症
My husband has Alzheimer's.
我不能离开他
I can't leave him.
我有什么办法
What were my options?
你告诉我
You tell me!
我这一辈子
I wasn't going to see them
都见不到他们了
for the rest of my life.
但现在 你只能在探监室里见他们了
Well now, you are going to see them in a prison visitors' room.
而你面临的肯定是终生监禁
And it's certainly going to be for the rest of your life.
你觉得我的提议怎么样
So, did you think about my idea?
什么提议
What idea is that?
梅雷迪思 别这样
Meredith, come on. Don't do me like that.
这个提议在经济上和感情上都非常可行
It's practical, financially and romantically.
-顺序不对 -我不知道 和你同居是...
- Not in that order. - I don't know. Moving in is...
听著 听著
Okay, listen, listen.
你做决定之前 我要更新下我的提议
Before you pass your verdict, I am upping my offer.
条件更诱人
Much better terms for you.
-真的吗 -当然 听听看
- Oh, yeah. - Mmm-hmm. Okay, check this out.
我会写书面保证
I will guarantee, in writing,
每周至少提供一次背部按♥摩♥
at least one back rub per week.
-比利 -我还没说完
- Billy... - I am not done yet.
你每天早晨一睁眼就能喝到
You will also wake up to my world
我世界驰名的咖啡牛奶
renowned cafe con leche cubano every single morning.
厉害吧
Bam.
这是同意的意思吗
Oh, is that a yes?
按月交租
Month to month.
-当然 按月交 -还要看情况调整
- Of course. Month to month. - And we'll see how it goes.
我正要说
That's what I was going to say.
大跨越 要同居了
Big step, moving in together.
你偷听我们讲话
Oh, stalk much?
不是 我只是为同事小妹操心
No, I'm just looking out for my work sister.
也偷听了一点
And stalking a little.
我知道这是重大决定 但我也想了很多
I know it's a big step, but I have thought about it a lot.
我还在表格应用上把优缺点都列了出来
I even made an itemized pro and con list on my spreadsheet app.
是什么让你下定决心的
What pushed you over the top?
我想是因为想到每天早上都能见到他
I guess the thought of waking up to him every morning.
他真的是暖男 而且招人喜爱
He's just, he's so warm and cuddly.
比利招人喜爱
Billy is cuddly?
他就像个大毛毛熊
He's like a big stuffed oso de peluche.
这是泰迪熊的西班牙名字
Apparently, it's the Spanish word for Teddy bear.
你要是尝过他做的咖啡牛奶
And if you have ever tried his cafe con leche,
为这个也会愿意跟他同居的
you would move in with him on that alone.
一定很好喝
Well, must be some coffee.
是啊
Yeah.
有时 小事就是生活的一切
Well, sometimes it's the little things that are everything.
好了 我得把这些交给桑提亚尼
Okay, I have got to get this to Santiani.
然后开始给衣橱腾地方
And start making room in the closet.
太好了
Yes!
我的宝贝女儿回来了
And there's my girl!
真棒
Oh, great.
我最喜欢回到家就看到
I always like to come home
保姆自己和自己玩牌了
to find the babysitter playing cards by himself.
我也需要自己的时间 但他们上楼睡觉以前
I needed a little me time. But before I sent them upstairs,
我们一起看了整整两个小时的
the boys and I watched
梦幻岛重播
two solid hours of Gilligan's Island reruns.
还是很好看
Still holds up.
别再说了
Just no more words.
天啊
Oh, God!
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我顺便来和你♥爸♥还有孩子们玩游戏
I stopped by to watch the game with your dad and the boys.
你怎么没去看比赛
Why aren't you at the game?
我要回来确保我爸爸不光喂饱了自己
I was just making sure
也记得喂孩子们
my dad was feeding the boys and not just himself.
我能听到你们说话
I can hear you!
孩子们说这周末他们要玩激光射击游戏
The boys mentioned that they have a laser tag party this weekend.
-是啊 -你如果愿意我很乐意带他们去
- Yeah. - I am happy to take them, if you want.
-我知道你有多讨厌这东西 -谢谢你
- I know how much you hate those things. - Uh, thanks.
谢谢你准备晚饭
And, and thanks for dinner.
炸鸡柳而已 又不是大餐
Uh, it's just chicken tenders. No big thing.
不 这是小事而已
No, it's... It's a little thing.
快走吧 不然就要错过比赛开场了
Go, you are going to miss tipoff.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你自己开心就好
Let yourself be happy.
西31大街
贾奇神父大街
麦迪逊花♥园♥广场
你来了 快点 比利·乔正在唱国歌♥
Hey, there you are. Come on. Billy Joel's doing the anthem.
我
I, uh...
我不能和你一起去
I can't go with you.
什么 案子不是结了吗
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表