剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
不是吧你
Oh no, you didn't!
好啊 露西
Hey, Luce.
想我了吗
Miss me?
抱歉 我没给你打电♥话♥
Sorry, I haven't called.
我告诉爸爸 我一直在忙工作
I told dad, I've been so busy with my job
还有志愿者的事
and my volunteer work.
省省吧你
Oh, would you shut up?
想知道我为什么知道你在撒谎吗
You wanna know how I know you're lying?
因为你谎话张嘴就来
Your lips are moving.
现在 告诉我你究竟在搞什么
Now, tell me what you're really into.
基本上就练瑜伽 冥想
Mostly yoga, meditation,
想找到生活的平衡
just trying to find balance in life.
你今天最好不要惹我
You do not want to mess with me today.
我只是想救你
I am trying to help you.
顺便说一声 你当警♥察♥实在太适合了
By the way, you're so good at this policing thing.
如果我不认识你 我现在肯定吓坏了
If I didn't know you, I would be terrified right now.
杰克还有双胞胎还好吗
Hey, how are Jake and the boys?
他们现在 该有五岁了吧
What are they, five now?
兄弟俩八岁了
Oh, the boys are eight.
杰克44岁 而且我们离婚了
And Jake is 44, and we're divorced.
露西 听我说
Lucy, listen to me.
如果他们先我一步找到你
If they had found you before I did,
你现在应该已经被指控犯有谋杀罪
you would be on your way right now to Rikers
在去雷克岛监狱的路上了
on murder charges.
-你在说什么 -露西 伊恩死了
- What are you talking about? - Lucy, Ian's dead.
-什么 -他打电♥话♥向我求救
- What? - He called me for help.
就在他因为你们卷入的破事而被人击毙之前
Right before they shot him in the chest for whatever you're into.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
-我的天呐 -听著
- Oh, my God! - Hey!
我很抱歉露西 但你必须打起精神来
Hey, I'm sorry, Lucy, but you gotta focus.
现在 你是最主要的嫌疑人
Right now, you are the prime suspect.
也可能是凶手下一个目标
And perhaps the next target.
所以 告诉我发生什么了
So tell me what happened.
我们吵了一架
We had a fight.
就是恋人间的那些破事
It was dumb relationship stuff.
我出去散步 想冷静一下
I went for a walk to cool down,
等我回到旅馆 看到房♥间一片狼藉
and when I came back the motel room was trashed
伊恩也走了
and Ian was gone.
如果你什么都没做 为什么要跑
Why run if you didn't do anything?
你们两到底卷入了什么事
What are you two involved in?
你见过他一次
Okay, you met him once.
不要表现得跟你多了解他似的
Please don't act like you knew him.
我了解你
I know you.
我也知道你这么赶著去费城
And I know that you weren't racing to Philly
不是为了去看十多岁以后就没见过的姑妈
to visit our aunt who you haven't seen since puberty.
伊恩告诉我 他已经好好生活六个月了
Ian told me he went straight six months ago.
所以当我看到房♥间一片狼藉
So when I saw the trashed room,
我就猜到他一定是惹上了什么事
I figured he must have gotten into something.
我不想也被牵连
I didn't want to get mixed up in it.
所以就跑了
So I just bailed.
但最重要的是 几天前我们的车被偷了
But on top of everything our van was stolen a couple of days ago,
因此我只能在网上发了一条搭车的广♥告♥
so I had to post for a ride share.
你可以来找我帮忙的
You could've come to me for help.
找你
Come to you?
你说真的吗
You serious?
劳拉 我们几乎不认识彼此
Laura, we hardly even know each other.
如果你不想因为谋杀而进监狱
If you wanna avoid going to jail for murder,
或者遭人谋杀
or being murdered yourself,
就让我帮你
let me help.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
拉钩
Pinky swear.
你不是说我不会进监狱吗
Hey! You said I wouldn't go to jail.
我是说你不会因为谋杀而进监狱
I said you wouldn't go to jail for murder.
这里对你来说是最安全的地方 好好坐著吧
This is the safest place for you, so just sit.
在这能干什么
And do what?
练瑜伽
Yoga.
冥想
Meditation.
找一找生活的平衡
Find balance in your life.
如果有人问起 别说你是我妹妹
Oh, and if anyone asks who you are, you are not my sister.
你谁都不是
You are no one.
劳拉
Hey, Laura.
咖啡买♥♥得怎么样了
How was your coffee run?
说是你出门去买♥♥咖啡
You know, the one where you went out to get coffee,
结果回来的时候把你妹妹铐著回来了
and came back with your sister in handcuffs,
手里却没带咖啡
and no coffee.
你好啊 杰克
Sup, Jake?
你好 露西
Hey, Luce.
借一步说话
A word?
这就是你的解释吗
That's your explanation?
给我一点时间
Just give me time.
你知道露西她不会杀人的
You know that Lucy is not a killer.
我或许不喜欢她 但我也不想让她死
And I may not like her, but I don't want her dead.
时间
Time?
你要蹲监狱的时间比她还还长
You're going to be doing more time than she will.
你在这呢
There you are.
抱歉打断你们的密谈
Sorry to interrupt, whatever this is.
你要露西·戴蒙德的资料 我查到了
Um, I found what you wanted on Lucy Diamond.
真好笑 这女人的姓和你一样
It's so funny, this woman has the same last name as you.
你不该调查你妹妹的案子
You're not supposed to be working your sister's case,
而且还把叫来麦克斯一起来查
and you got Max working it too?
她是你妹妹咯
Oh, so she's your sister?
这下就说得通了
That makes so much more sense.
-我怎么不知道你有个妹妹 -同父异母
- And why don't I know you have a sister? - Half.
问够了 麦克斯
That's enough, Max.
好吧 但是以后
Fine, but there will be
我们要好好聊聊这事
a conversation about this at a later date.
犯罪记录在第二页
Page two is the rap sheet
现在我猜这人是你的妹夫吧
for what I now assume is your brother-in-law.
他们没结婚
They weren't married.
这家伙的简历还真够丰富的
Guy's got some resume.
小规模诈骗 欺诈及盗窃罪
Small-time con, fraud, larceny.
超过三千五百块未上缴的违章停车罚单
Over $3,500 unpaid parking tickets.
和一些三教九流的人混在一起
In with some real shady people.
露西和伊恩在这是做什么的
What were Lucy and Ian working here?
露西说他可能惹了什么事
Lucy said that that he might be into something,
但是她不知道是什么事
but she didn't know what it was.
我相信她 差不多信
I believe her. Ish.
我也是
That makes one of us.
我们一定会载在这件事情上的
This is going to blow up in all our faces.
如果他们有超过三千五百块未缴的违章停车罚单
If they had over $3,500 worth of parking tickets,
那车可能被拖走 而不是被偷了
The van was probably towed not stolen.
我们会让梅雷迪思和比利去查查
We'll have Meredith and Billy check it.
然后你把知道的一切交给桑提亚尼
Then you're going to give everything you have over to Santiani.
谢谢
Thanks.
但问问自己 如果他们拿到了钱
But ask yourself this, what if they pulled some real money,
露西想摆脱伊恩了呢
and Lucy offed Ian?
她想携款潜逃
And she was trying to make off with the cash.
那钱在哪呢
But then where's the cash?
这不可能
It's not possible.
走著瞧
We'll see.
找到了 F47
There it is, F47.
我们为什么要查这辆车
And why do we care?
杰克认为杀死伊恩·詹德利的凶手
Jake thinks whoever killed Ian Gendry
在找些什么
was looking for something.
这是他的车 也许他把东西♥藏♥了在车里
This is his van, maybe something's stashed inside?
侧板已经被人改过了
Whoa, side panels have been tampered with.
应该是车里有暗格
I'm thinking car trap.
棒
Cool.
不知道你说的是什么
I don't know what that is.
就是藏东西的隔层
It's a hidden compartment,
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表