剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Hey. Are you doing something investigative,
你也知道她是怎么说的
because you know what she said.
去她的桑提亚尼 我要把我的案子给结了
To hell with Santiani. I am closing my damn case.
杰克 我需要你回一趟关豪瑟的牢房♥
Jake, I need you to go back to Hauser's cell.
我跟你说 我们全都搜过了
I am telling you. We didn't miss anything.
这次你再搜 把他当成我们这边的人
This time search it like you believe he's on our side
然后他要给我们留下线索
and he wants to leave us a clue.
好吧 我也说不准
Okay. I don't know.
这里的东西全都没有动过
It's the same stuff that was here before.
都是些书 法律文件
Books, legal files,
垃圾桶里一些带血的纸巾
there's some bloody tissue in the trash.
证据学
他肯定是又流鼻血了
He must be having nosebleeds again.
过敏搞得他很难受
Allergies used to kick his ass.
是吗 我不觉得这里能进来多少花粉
Yeah. I don't know how much pollen could get in here.
怎么贴了这么多绷带
What's with all the band-aids?
被纸划破手了
Paper cuts.
成天待在我的牢房♥里
Sitting in my cell all day,
为自己的案子做些法律研究
doing legal research on my case,
不小心撞到了砖墙
unfortunately I hit a brick wall.
杰克 我需要你用荧光把牢房♥照一遍
Jake, I need you to luminol the cell.
查理
我可真见鬼了
I'll be damned!
是查理 豪瑟在墙上用自己的血
Charlie. Hauser wrote Charlie
写了查理两个字又擦掉
in his own blood and wiped it off because he knew
因为他知道血迹会在荧光下显形
traces of it would appear in the black light.
-他撞了墙 -给我们留下了一点线索
- He hit a brick wall. - He left us a bread crumb.
问题是谁是查理
The question is who is Charlie?
查理不是个人名 是地名
Charlie isn't a who, it's a where.
查理区
Charlie sector.
以前豪瑟还是我的巡佐时我们的巡逻地段
Our usual patrol beat when Hauser was my sergeant.
他在发出信♥号♥♥ 这就是他们要去的地方
He is sending a message. This is where they are going.
你这是告诉我 单凭监狱墙上的一个词
You're telling me that one word written on a prison wall
就足够神奇地让我们相信
is enough to magically convince us
豪瑟是向着你的 提示着你的
that Hauser is working an angle for you
而不是跟你相敌对吗
instead of against you.
这不是虚幻的 我有证据
It's not magic, I have proof.
好吧 我希望是真实可见的证据
Well, I hope it's visible in the real world
而不是你脑子里面臆想出来的
and not just inside your head,
因为州警绝不会单凭只有你能理解的密讯
because state police aren't gonna move their perimeters
就变动自己的管辖范围
based on a coded message that only you seem to understand.
萨拉·普利斯和加利·韦斯特
Sarah Price and Gary West.
持械抢劫悬案的嫌疑犯 关他们什么事
Suspects in the cold case armed robbery. What about them?
他们没有携款潜逃 他们已经死了
They didn't take the money and run, they're dead.
豪瑟暗示我尸体所在的位置
Hauser tipped me off to the location of the bodies,
-就在查理区一间家具厂里 -扯淡吧
- a furniture factory in Charlie sector. - Unbelievable.
我是在保护我的线人
I was protecting my informant.
具体过程我们晚点再讨论
We will discuss the finer points of procedure later.
-继续说服我 -马伦斯策划了抢劫
- Convince me. - Mullens planned the heist,
然后他就杀了萨拉和加利
then he killed Sarah and Gary
好让这看上去是他们俩卷款潜逃
to make it look like they fled with the money.
为了让这阴谋得逞
For that scheme to work,
马伦斯必须很有把握
Mullens had to be confident
不让萨拉和加利的尸体被人找到
that Sarah and Gary's bodies would never be found.
当然了 拜你所赐他们的确还没被找到
Well, technically they still haven't been, thanks to you.
如果你把尸体藏在了一个地下室里
You hide bodies in a basement.
唯一确保这些尸体永远不被发现的办法
The only way that you know for sure
就是你拥有这整座房♥子
that they will never be found is if you own the structure.
-麦克斯 打开看 -好嘞
- Max, break it down. - On it.
2003年马伦斯 以下完全引用号♥
In 2003, Mullens sold, complete with air quotes,
把一座房♥子卖♥♥给了国家控股公♥司♥
a property to stateside holdings.
国家控股公♥司♥把所有权转让给了
Stateside transferred ownership
克拉克房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 接着它又把它转手
to Clarke Properties who flipped it to...
麻烦你讲快点
Break it down a little faster, please.
马伦斯财务活动示意图
一个名叫信托协会的离岸公♥司♥
An offshore entity known as Guild Trust.
嘭 信托协会公♥司♥拥有那间
Bam! Guild Trust owns the furniture factory
劳拉找到尸体的家具厂
Where Laura found the bodies.
就是马伦斯原来的房♥子
It's Mullens' building.
我们没找回尸体 因为搜查令的范围
We didn't find it back then because the warrant didn't
不包括马伦斯的所有财产
cover all of Mullens' finances.
信托协会在查理地区还有六处房♥产
Guild Trust owns an additional six properties in Charlie sector.
信托协会
在休士顿街南面
South of Houston
派克街和蒙哥马利街之间
between Pike and Montgomery,
不见了的一千万应该
the missing 10 million has to be
就藏在这六栋房♥子里
hidden in one of these six buildings.
换句话说 劳拉是对的
In other words, Laura was right.
我有些信了
I am somewhat convinced.
-别得意 -知道了
- Ooh, don't even think about being smug. - Copy that.
好
Okay.
我们会派作战队突击这六栋房♥子的
We'll hit all six buildings with full tactical teams.
-谢谢 -别谢我 查对了就好
- Thank you. - No. Don't thank me. Just be right.
有发现吗
Anything?
搜了五栋 没搜到
0 for 5.
是六栋 我这儿也没有
Six. Got nothing in mine.
-好 -可能豪瑟和马伦斯之前来过了
- Right. - Maybe Hauser and Mullens were here earlier
被我们错过了
and we just missed them?
好吧 回警局
All right, head back to the precinct,
我会让空中巡警
I will have patrol on aviation,
开始覆盖式搜索 还有 玻思
start a canvas, and, Bose,
调出这个区的所有监控录像
pull video from every camera in this sector.
也许我们可以等等
Maybe we can scrub it,
先试着找出马伦斯的藏身之处
and try and dig up where Mullens is hiding.
-我会找到他的 -已经很有突破了 戴蒙德
- I got to find him. - It was a good hunch, Diamond.
只是还没成功 我们会跟进的
It just didn't pan out. We'll keep looking.
该死 该死的
Damn it, damn it.
呼叫中心 我是七号♥警员查理
Central, this is seven Charlie.
七号♥警员请说
Seven Charlie, go with your message.
从东百老汇大街 蒙哥马利街 钱仓
Downgrade the armed robbery call at the Dollar Bin,
接到的持械抢劫案降为小型偷窃案级别
East Broadway Montgomery, to a petty larceny.
受害人现称当时没看见武器
Victim now states no weapon was seen.
在休士顿街南面
South of Houston
派克街和蒙哥马利街之间
between Pike and Montgomery.
我是二号♥警署的戴蒙德警探 丢了什么
This is Detective Diamond, 2nd precinct. What was stolen?
已经解决了 警探
We've got it, detective.
警官 这起盗窃与我调查的案子有关
Your theft is in my search perimeter, officer.
丢了什么 快说
What was stolen? Now.
目击者说是一个手电筒
Witness says a flash light,
一些垃圾袋还有一袋猪皮
trash bags and a package of pork rinds.
你忘了我不能吃猪皮
You're forgetting what pork rinds do to me.
吃了我就得住厕所里了
I'll have to set up camp in the john.
来吧 你这个老滑头
Come on, you wily bastard.
再来条线索 一条就好
One more bread crumb, just give me one more.
-浴室在哪儿 -在后面
- Bathroom. - In the back.
会在哪儿 你干了什么
Where is it? What did you do?
防水眼线笔 任意表面 效果持久
Waterproof eyeliner. Would last on any surface.
马桶
Toilet.
拜托 藏在这儿吧
Come on, baby. Please be there.
李文顿街22号♥
这就是我要的线索
And there's my breadcrumb.
李文顿街22号♥ 他们去的就是那
22 Rivington. That's where they are headed.
那不是马伦斯的房♥子
That isn't one of Mullens' buildings.
我没法解释 但钱就藏在那里
I can't explain it, but that's where the money is hidden.
豪瑟又给我留了一条信息
Hauser left me another message.
李文顿街22号♥ 麦克斯 查到什么
22 Rivington. Max, what can you tell me?
这栋房♥子在飓风桑迪的时候损毁严重
The building suffered mondo damage in hurricane Sandy.
业主没有响应修复通知
The owner is unresponsive
所以市政♥府♥收到法♥院♥指示
to repair notices so the city got a court order
要爆破这栋房♥子
to demo the building.
所以马伦斯现在就要行动
That's why Mullens had to act now
以防钱被发现 或者房♥子被摧毁
before the money was found or destroyed in the tear down.
业主叫T·罗萨里奥
The owner is T. Rosario.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表