剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Tall, short, how old?
-难说 50岁吧 -穿着夹克吗
- Hard to tell. 50. - In a jacket?
貌似是 比起穿着 我更能记住点的菜
Maybe. Look, I remember orders more than the clothes.
那他和这个可能穿夹克的人一起走的吗
Did he and the possibly jacketed man leave together?
没有 八号♥餐先走的
No, number 8 walked out first.
然后十三号♥餐付了现金后离开的
Then number 13 paid cash and left.
-我能回厨房♥了吗 -谢谢协助
- Can I get back to my kitchen? - Thanks for your help.
可能神秘人强迫扎克上了车
So, maybe mystery man forced Zac into a car?
珠宝店应该有外部监控摄像头
The jewelry store should have some exterior security cams
-那种连上能用的 -好的
- that are actually plugged in. - Okay.
-好没 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
扎克离开餐厅后 向左拐了
So, Zac leaves the restaurant, turns left.
然后等着看下
Now, wait for it.
有个穿着夹克带着棒球帽的人也左拐了
Some dude in a jacket and a baseball hat turns left, too.
他可能一路跟到扎克家里
He could have followed Zac home,
潜入他的公♥寓♥ 用和扎克一样的神秘方法
and snuck into his apartment the same mystery way Zac got in.
我喜欢 干得漂亮 索托
I like it. Well played, Soto.
唯一的疑惑是 扎克从未进入大厅
Only problem is, Zac never enters the building's lobby,
可他却能出现在他的卧室 还满身割伤
but he somehow ends up sliced and diced in his bedroom.
所以 晚餐后发生了什么
So, what happened after dinner?
扎克去吃了甜点
Zac got dessert.
他可不是你
He's not you.
麦克斯 冰淇淋查得怎么样了
Hey, Max. Where are we on the ice cream?
没查到地址 但它是开心草地牛奶棒
Don't have a location, but it was a Happy Meadow dairy bar.
-法医怎么... -法医忙着干法医的事呢
- How did forensics... - Forensic forschmenzics.
我亲自调查了下
I did a little research of my own.
我吃的有点儿撑
Okay? I'm slightly gassy.
我爱死你了 麦克斯
I heart you, Max.
面馆和扎克的公♥寓♥之间
Okay, now, is there a place between the noodle house
有地方卖♥♥开心草原冰淇淋的吗
and Zac's apartment that sells Happy Meadow bars?
康山街 835号♥ 菲尔威乐市场
这家杂货店怎么样
What about the bodega?
就在扎克公♥寓♥后
Right behind Zac's building.
我在新闻里看到了
I saw it on the news.
真是悲剧
What a tragedy.
你见扎克来过店里吗
You ever see Zac here in the store?
来过 是个好孩子
Yeah. Nice kid.
他喜欢来这里
He liked to hang out here
避开他公♥寓♥大厅里的狗仔
to avoid the paparazzi around his lobby.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
一盒饼干要七美金
$7 for a box of crackers?
你们有分期付款吗
Do you have a layaway program?
你们的奶酪通心粉在哪儿
Where's your mac and cheese?
哪种 松露的还是干酪的
Which kind? Truffle or gruyere?
橘色的那种 七岁的人吃的那种
The orange kind. The kind that 7-year-old human beings consume.
我这儿工作呢
I am working here.
扎克两晚前来过吗
Did Zac come in two nights ago?
11点左右
Around 11:00.
他买♥♥了根冰淇淋 之后回公♥寓♥了
He bought an ice cream, then went to his apartment.
你怎么知道他回的是公♥寓♥
How do you know he went to his apartment?
你这里看不到的 公♥寓♥在街区那边
You can't see that from in here, it's around the block.
我也在工作呢
I'm working, too.
-我猜的 -或者你跟踪扎克回家
- I just figured. - Or you followed Zac home.
-当然不是 -那就回答奶酪通心粉老妈
- Hell no! - Then answer mac and cheese mom.
你怎么知道他去的哪儿
How do you know where he went?
那孩子会在这里躲着
Look, the poor kid would hide out in here
一直拽着帽衫绳子
yanking on his hoodie drawstrings.
-我很同情他 -多同情
- I felt bad for him. - How bad?
跟我来
Come with me.
去年我们有管道漏水
We had a plumbing leak last year.
他们凿开墙以后 我们发现了这个
When they opened up the wall we discovered this.
上世纪重建时被遗忘的
Forgotten during a remodel sometime last century.
它能一路通向扎克公♥寓♥的地下室
It leads to the basement of Zac's building.
直通内部楼梯间
Straight into the interior stairwell.
谁会爬27层楼啊
Who walks up 27 flights of stairs?
有着22岁年轻膝盖和三层攀岩墙的小鬼
The kid with 22-year-old knees and a three-story climbing wall.
说得好
Touche.
没有任何监控摄像头
No sign of any security cams.
高清摄像头覆盖了公♥寓♥每一寸入口
The HD-CVI cameras cover all the perimeter access points.
你却能神奇地进入公♥寓♥
You could magically appear inside the perimeter.
通过一个被封死了50年的暗门
Through, say, a hidden door that's been sealed shut for 50 years.
会不会有人用这个门跟踪扎克
Could someone have followed Zac in through this door?
不可能 扎克进去后我就锁门了
No chance, I was closing up when Zac came in.
他是一个人 他一进去就锁上了
He was alone, locked up right behind him.
我想你应该有监控录像来证实你说的
I'm assuming you have the security footage verifying all that.
当然 我去取
Definitely. I'll get it.
我现在真想跟面馆那个神秘人聊聊
Okay, now I really want to talk to the noodle house mystery man,
搞清楚他是什么人 为什么跟扎克争吵
find out who he is, and why he was fighting with Zac.
同意
Agreed.
我们去找经理要扎克进来时候的监控录像
We'll ask the manager for the security footage for when Zac came in.
或许能发现那个神秘男人
Maybe we'll be able to spot the mystery man.
杰克 我们已经这么做了
Jake, we just did that.
经理现在正在给我们找监控录像
The manager's getting the footage now.
对 我只是
Yeah. No, I was just
在脑子里再过一遍所有可能的情况
going over all the possible scenarios in my head.
我们得抓住那个人 走吧
Hey. We need to catch this guy. Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
我还得去卖♥♥个肾
I just have to pay for the boys' breakfast and lunch
才付得起孩子们早餐的钱呢
with one of my kidneys.
纽约市警局
短暂失忆症
你要做好准备
You should be prepared.
很有可能他的神经方面有损伤
It's possible he may have suffered some neurological damage.
我们追踪到了扎克的手♥机♥
So, we got a hit on Zac's phone.
凌晨两点后在五十七和第三大道间出现了30秒
57th and 3rd for about 30 seconds just after 2:00 P.M.
巡逻队搜查了那片区域 但信♥号♥♥早就消失了
Patrol combed the area, but the signal was long gone.
肯定是有人
Bet you someone just
打开手♥机♥把手♥机♥上某些东西传出来
switched it on to get something off the phone
完了立马就把它关了
and then switched it off
这样我们就追查不到他了
right away so that we couldn't track him down.
没错 有四家电视台
Yeah. I got four television networks
都在问我案子的新进展
asking me for a case update.
我们有什么可以去跟他们吹嘘一下吗
Do we have anything worth bragging about?
神秘人依然很神秘
The mystery man is still a mystery.
我们以为扎克的妈妈可能知道他跟谁吃的晚餐
We thought that Zac's mom might know who he had dinner with,
-但她不知道 -我想也是
- but she had no clue. - Of course she didn't.
她对儿子实行的放养政策
She's a free-range parent,
十六岁就允许他搬去了曼哈顿
lets her kid move to Manhattan when he's 16.
我的儿子现在已经十四了
Now, my son is 14
他还没有在外面待过超过一夜
and, uh, he hasn't slept away for more than one night.
他也同意吗
And he is okay with that?
对孩子必须强硬些 而我是单亲母亲
You got to squeeze kids and I am a solo parent,
因此我要对他双倍地严厉
so I gotta squeeze twice as hard.
我也离婚了
Well, I'm divorced, too.
-我也很严厉 -你只是离婚
- I squeeze. - Divorced,
但不是单亲母亲
but not a solo parent.
你有杰克在身边 很幸运
You're lucky to have Jake.
跟你聊得很愉快
Okay, good talk.
现在我要去追踪我们的神秘人了
I have to go track down our mystery man.
我猜你应该有头绪了
You have an idea I take it.
是的 去追悼会
Yeah, the memorial service.
那个神秘人和扎克关系很近
The mystery man was close
近到可以和他共进晚餐
enough with Zac to have dinner with him.
追悼会他可能会去
Chances are he'll be there.
就算他去了 你怎么知道 我们没见过他
But if he is, how would you know? We haven't even seen him.
我知道有人见过他
I know someone who has.
谢谢你能来 扎克会很感激的
Thank you for coming. Zac would've been grateful.
-不要随便跟别人聊天 -为你的安全着想
- No mingling. - It's for your own protection.
扎克也会希望你这么做
It's what Zac would have wanted.
当然
Of course.
但我需要跟他们说说花的事
I do need to talk to someone about the flowers, though.
扎克想要的应该是向日葵
Zac would have wanted sunflowers.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表