剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
他们女儿 当时七岁
A daughter. Seven at the time.
让我猜下 她叫艾伦
Let me guess. Ellen.
你最会猜了
You're the best guesser.
姓氏为什么变了 结婚了吗
What's with the last name, married?
她双亲过世后 去了寄宿家庭
She went into foster care after her parents died.
18岁时 艾伦·马珂兹把姓氏改成了萨特
At 18, Ellen Markelz changed her last name to Sutter.
艾伦脑震荡 三处肋骨骨折 鼻骨骨折
纽约儿童福利局
想要重新生活
Trying to start over,
但她想知道她的家人到底发生了什么
but she needs to know more about what happened to her family.
她调查后发现 乔恩·邓纳姆让她家破人亡
Looks into it, finds out Jon Dunham wiped out her family,
而迈克尔·邓纳姆
and that Michael Dunham
派他的律师掩盖了这一切
sent his lawyer to cover up the whole thing.
所以她杀了老爹 嫁祸给儿子
So, she kills the dad, frames the son.
乔恩就会如其所愿 在监狱度过余生
And Jon ends up in prison where Ellen thinks he belongs.
这就是动机
There's your motive.
但为什么她现在才找邓纳姆家报仇
But why did she come after the Dunhams now?
这我还答不上来
I can't answer that yet.
但我知道凶手就是艾伦
But I know that Ellen's the killer.
现在 我们要怎么证明
Now, how the hell do we prove it?
艾伦·萨特 实验室助理
Ellen Sutter, lab assistant,
在贝尔·雷韦工作了18个月
18 months at Belle Reve,
可她证明了乔恩案发时不在实验室
but she gave Jon that alibi at the lab.
她很聪明 她知道如果
Yeah, she's smart. She knew that if she implicated Jon,
暗示凶手是乔恩会引火上身
she'd be drawing attention to herself.
所以她装成一个忠实的助手
Right. So, she plays the part of the loyal servant,
在乔恩的实验室杀了迈克尔·邓纳姆
kills Michael Dunham in Jon's lab here,
放好证据 等待警方发现
plants the evidence, waits for discovery,
然后所有证据都指向乔恩 而非艾伦
and then all the evidence says Jon and not Ellen.
我可能有办法扭转乾坤
I might be able to tip that scale.
我登录了他的电脑
Login for his computer.
他让所有助理用他的终端上传数据
He let all of the assistants use his terminal to upload data.
-真够安全的 -看这个
- So much for security. - Check it.
只有艾拉♥登♥录了他的日历
Ellen is the only assistant to log in to both his calendar
以及个人邮箱
and his personal email.
而他没有察觉
And he didn't notice.
只要不是去专门查 就不会发现
If you're not looking for it, you won't find it.
艾拉知道他的每个行程 她可以随便选
Ellen knew his every move. That left her free to pick
一个合适的作案时间
the perfect date and time for the murder.
明智之举是按兵不动
Smart move would be to stay put,
让她的注意力保持在贝尔·雷韦
turn in her notice at Belle Reve,
在不打草惊蛇的情况下行动
and then move on without raising any suspicions.
看看咱们能否利用到这点
Let's see if we can use that to our advantage.
劳拉能
Laura can.
我们也很吃惊 但我们确定乔恩还活着
We're stunned, too, but we've confirmed it, Jon is alive.
-他诈死 -看来是的
- He faked his own death? - So it seems.
这意味着我们必须再次展开调查
Which means we have to reopen the investigation.
好的 但我已经把我知道的都说了
Of course, but, I've already told you everything that I know.
实际上 我希望你能帮我们看看电脑
Actually, I was hoping you could help us with the computers.
-什么 -实验室电脑
- I'm sorry? - The lab computers.
我们要全部检查 找一下电子证据
We need to check all of them for digital evidence.
爆♥炸♥发生后 你们还能从系统中找到什么吗
Can you even get information off the system after that explosion?
肯定能
Absolutely.
我们同事甚至能
Our guys can pull data
在"古特曼级"格式化硬盘后
off a supposedly cleaned computer even after
从被清理的电脑中找到数据
a Gutmann-level drive wipe.
而这位俄♥罗♥斯♥身份的窃贼
And this Russian identity thief,
尽管完全加密了硬盘 仍是被我们捕获
we caught him despite his fully encrypted hard drives.
清理电脑
古德曼级别
格式化硬盘
俄♥罗♥斯♥身份的窃贼
硬盘完全加密
好的 我给你们找下密♥码♥
Okay. I can get that password for you
然后就发过去
and I can send them right over.
事实上 我们明早会去现场
Actually, we'll be onsite in the morning.
我们还没找到凶器
Still haven't found the murder weapon.
是啊 找不到就不能给乔恩定罪了
Yeah. I doubt we'll be able to convict Jon without it.
但能找到的话 问题就解决了
But, with it, slam dunk.
-我懂了 -到时候见吧
- I see. - Anyway, meet me there?
当然 我尽力帮忙
Of course. Whatever I can do.
你又想放假证据吗
Planting evidence again?
什么 没有 我只是...
What? No. I... I just...
真想不到啊
Well, what do you know?
这和杀死迈克尔·邓纳姆的手♥枪♥口径一样
Same caliber that killed Michael Dunham.
我没有 我不知道这枪怎么会在那儿
I wasn't... I don't know how that got there.
我说过了
Just like I said.
找到枪 这案子就解决了
You find the gun... Case is a slam dunk.
弹道证明证实了
Ballistics confirmed it.
你身上的手♥枪♥是杀死迈克尔·邓纳姆的凶器
The gun we got off you killed Michael Dunham.
你是第一次忘了放枪
So, what'd you forget to plant it the first time around,
还是你以为手套和实验服就够了
or did you think the lab coat and gloves would be enough?
你真的以为我会和你讨论这个吗
Do you really expect me to discuss any of this with you?
我们知道你父母和兄弟的事了
We know about your mom and dad and brother.
乔恩杀了你所有的家人
Jon killed your whole family.
你要让他血债血偿
And you needed him to pay.
我发现了真♥相♥
I found out the truth.
乔恩杀了他们 逃脱了法律的制裁
Jon killed them, and he got away with it.
没坐牢 没缓刑 什么都没有
No jail time. No probation. Nothing.
都是他爸爸的功劳 所以他必须死
All thanks to his father. Which is why Michael Dunham had to die.
他是替那些警♥察♥偿命
He paid off those cops.
我求他们还我家人一个公道
I begged for them to get justice
他们却让我别再追查
for my family and they told me to let it go.
你怒不可遏
You were furious.
-你想报仇 -开始不想的
- You wanted payback. - No. Not at first.
我找了份工作
I got a job.
想好好生活
I tried to live my life.
后来我看到了那结婚通告
But then I saw that wedding announcement.
乔恩和他的超模未婚妻
Jon and his supermodel fiance.
如此完美的结局
A happy ending.
然后你再也忍♥不住了
That was the last straw.
我看到乔恩和他父亲不和
I saw Jon's struggles with his dad.
可他却得到了接二连三的机会
But he got chance after chance.
我的家人从来没有这样的机会
My family never had that chance.
在实验室里 我有个杯子
At the lab, I had a mug
上面画着帆船 是玛莎葡萄园的
with a sailboat on it, from Martha's Vineyard.
-我见过 -我以为他看到之后
- I noticed it. - Well, I thought maybe that he would look at it,
就会看着我 接着明白过来
and then he would look at me and he would realize.
他会为杀害我的家人道歉
He'd say sorry for taking away my family.
可他连看都不看我一眼
But he never looked at me.
我在那儿这么久 一眼都没看我
Not even once the entire time that I was there.
我的人生 我的悲剧只是邓纳姆家
My life, my tragedy was nothing more than a footnote
历史中的一个注脚而已
on the Dunham family history.
现在可不再是注脚了
Well, it's not a footnote anymore.
提醒一下 自己把自己保释出来
Just a reminder. Being released on your own recognizance
并不代表你就没事了
does not mean that you are off the hook.
你都找出凶手了 探员 放松点吧
You've got your killer, Detective. Ease up a little.
你依然被起诉袭击乔治·图鲁
You're still being charged with the assault on George Toolou.
好吧 你要是想亲自
Well, you know, if you would like to make it your personal duty
确保我不逃跑的话
to ensure that I don't flee the jurisdiction,
就一起来吧 你明白我的意思吧
I'd love the company... If you know what I mean.
真有意思 我听说你是另一方的
That's funny. I had heard that you play for the other team.
哪方人帅我就是哪方的
Well, I play for whatever team has the cutest players.
知道了 顾问
Noted, Counselor.
别再惹麻烦了
Try to stay out of trouble.
那还有什么意思
Where's the fun in that?
她就在那儿 在我跟前
She was right there. Right in front of me.
我却不知道
I had no idea.
如果那晚事故之后我没有
If I had never picked up the phone that night
给我爸爸打电♥话♥ 这一切就不会
and called my dad after that accident, none of this...
别折磨自己
Don't do that to yourself.
你不可能知道的
There's no way to know.
这次我躲不过去了
I can't dodge the fallout this time.
你的确做了一些过分的事
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表