剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
I merely mentioned breach of contract.
他的鼻子出事了
What happened to his nose is just
是运气不好还是意外之福
either bad luck or happy accident.
得看你怎么想了
Depending on your point of view.
好 什么都不说是吧
Okay, don't talk.
弗农·卡尔达索可会交待
Maybe Vernon Caldasso will.
一个小打小闹的骗子 有人身攻击的前科
Small time crook with a history of assault.
然后呢
And?
你的律师事务所曾保释了他六次
And your law firm posted bail for him
因为像卡尔达索这种奸诈小人
six times because lowlifes like Caldasso
要是关在牢房♥里可无法帮你干肮脏的勾当
can't do your dirty work for you from behind bars.
-猜想 -这就是你的最终答案吗
- Conjecture. - Is that your final answer?
因为我要去和卡尔达索
'Cause I'm about to go and cut Caldasso
做笔非常划算的交易
a very sweet deal, where he tells me
他可什么都会说
everything.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我已抓到你袭击他人的证据了
Well, I've already got you on assault.
我要破了邓纳姆被杀案
I wanna close the Dunham homicide.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
好
Okay.
今天周五 周一时提审你
It's Friday, you will be arraigned on Monday.
也就是说 要在牢里待三个晚上
Which means, three nights in the tombs.
16个不那么友好的女狱友
Sixteen not-so-nice women,
一个非常不干净的厕所
one very not-so-nice bathroom,
还有你
and you.
那我要是说出你想知道的 就可以留在这里
So, I tell you what you wanna know and I stay here,
不去中♥央♥拘留所了
not central booking.
外加个枕头
I'll even throw in a pillow.
迈克尔·邓纳姆遇害时你在哪儿
Where were you when Michael Dunham was killed?
和我助理在一起
With my assistant.
罗林打电♥话♥过来
Rolling calls.
他能证明吗
And he'll verify that?
他最好能 我把他们从床上拽了起来
He better. I was rolling them from his bed.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我没有杀迈克尔
I didn't kill Michael.
我没有作案动机
I've got no motive.
你的动机就是争夺权力
Your motive was a power grab.
你告诉邓纳姆剥夺乔恩的继承权
You told Dunham to disinherit Jon,
那样你就可以掌控贝尔·雷韦
so that you could take over Belle Reve.
我没想掌控贝尔·雷韦
I wasn't taking over Belle Reve.
我是在为贝尔·雷韦着想
I was taking care of Belle Reve.
我提醒迈克尔 他儿子还没准备好领导公♥司♥
I had to warn Michael that his little boy wasn't ready to lead.
半年内乔尼就会让公♥司♥陷入泥潭
Jonny would've driven that company into the ground in six months.
-你怎么如此确信 -得了吧
- How could you be so sure? - Oh, please!
我比那孩子的父亲都了解他
I know that kid way better than his father ever did.
是我帮乔尼那小醉鬼摆平了麻烦
I'm the one who cleaned up little drunken Jonny's messes.
他不喝酒已经有八年了
Well, he's been sober for eight years.
可他依旧过得一团糟
But he's still a screw-up.
证据呢
Show exhibit A.
比如他喜欢找些拜金女
How about his taste for gold-digging sluts?
我知道艾拉不是好人 就告诉她乔尼破产了
I knew Ela was no good, so I told her Jonny was broke,
他什么也继承不了
and was inheriting squat.
但艾拉并未离开 仍然和一个穷光蛋在一起
But Ela's still around. She stayed with a broke-ass man.
为了钱和谁上♥床♥都可以
And slept around for money.
艾拉到底和谁睡了
Who exactly did Ela sleep with?
无可奉告 保密权
Can't. Privileged.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
我以为永远见不到伟大的劳拉·戴蒙德落败呢
I thought I'd never see the great Laura Diamond strike out.
你瞎说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她什么都给我说了 你没听到吗
She just told me everything. Or did you miss it?
当然没有
Of course not.
好吧 可能吧
Okay, maybe.
菲利普斯只有一个委托人
Phillips only has one client.
查看律师-委托人保密特权就都明白了
Invoking the attorney-client privilege tells us everything.
邓纳姆老爹睡了他儿子的未婚妻呢
Daddy Dunham was screwing his son's fiancee.
很好 真棒
Nice. Really nice.
麦克斯查看了艾拉·丹尼斯的信♥用♥卡♥
Max ran Ela Dennis's credit card
那时她本该在特克斯和凯科斯群岛
for when she was supposed to be in Turks and Caicos.
让我猜猜 在圣卢西亚岛有消费记录
Let me guess. Charges from Saint Lucia.
邓纳姆当时正好
At the exact time Dunham
在那儿查看赤素馨花的收成
was there checking his frangipani harvest.
艾拉打电♥话♥约炮
Ela made a booty call.
嘭
Bam!
更像是逢场作戏 谢谢你女士
More like wham bam, thank you, ma'am.
好吧 那还不错
All right, that was pretty good.
等等
Hold that.
不好意思 此次拍摄不对外开放
Excuse me, this is a closed shoot.
纽约警局
NYPD.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
我不知道可以帮到什么
I don't know how I can help you.
我对乔恩的父亲不太了解
I didn't know Jon's dad too well.
都了解到床上去了
Well enough to sleep with him.
不 你弄错了
No, you're wrong.
我要是发现你撒谎 艾拉
If I find out you're lying, Ela,
那可是妨碍司法
That's obstruction.
相信我 她会发现的
And trust me, she will find out.
只有一次
It only happened once.
我发誓 我没想勾引邓纳姆先生
I swear to you, I wasn't trying to seduce Mr. Dunham.
那你为何跟着他去了圣卢西亚岛
Then why did you chase him to Saint Lucia?
去帮乔尼
To help Jonny.
他为了贝尔·雷韦拼命工作
He busts his ass for Belle Reve.
可乔恩的爸爸几乎什么都没留给他
But Jon's dad paid him next to nothing.
还是把他当成败家子
Treated him like a screw-up.
你就和他老爹上♥床♥ 希望他提高儿子的待遇
So you screwed his dad, hoping he'd raise his son's allowance?
我以为要是跟他说乔尼有多努力
I thought if I explained how hard Jonny was trying,
我能说服他给乔尼加薪的
I could convince him to increase his salary.
-他同意了吗 -没有
- And did he go for it? - No.
他说给乔恩加薪
His dad said giving Jon
就等于是对他做出了承诺
more money would be like handing him an 8-ball.
然后他又说要是加薪也可以...
Then he said he'd give me a raise if...
他向你提出桃色交易
He made you an indecent proposal?
-你告诉乔恩了吗 -我打算的
- Did you tell Jon? - I was going to.
我赶第一班飞机回家
I caught the first plane home,
但航♥班♥延误 航♥空♥公♥司♥弄丢了我的行李
but the flight was delayed, the airline lost my luggage.
我一直在想要隐瞒多少实情才不会伤他心
I just kept thinking about how much the truth would hurt him.
我懂
I get that.
艾拉 你星期四早晨六点在哪里
Ela, where were you Thursday at 6:00 a.m.?
我和朋友们在晨跑
I took an early run with friends.
告诉我们他们的名字
We will need their names.
他们都是模特 我们绕着中♥央♥公园的水库跑
They're all models. We ran the reservoir in Central Park.
很多人在拍照 肯定有很多证据
People took photos. There'll be plenty of proof.
你们要告诉乔尼吗
Do you have to tell Jonny?
我们不会 但是从女人的角度来说
We don't, but woman to woman,
要是我 我不想瞒着那种秘密结婚
I wouldn't want to go into a marriage holding on to that secret.
乔尼
Jonny?
什么...秘密啊
What, uh, secret?
你们两个单独聊吧
We'll leave you two alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟他们说了什么我不能知道的事情
What were you telling them that you can't tell me?
你在这里干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我真同情那家伙 先是丧父
I feel bad for that guy. First, he loses his Dad,
继承公♥司♥的梦想破碎 现在未婚妻也要泡汤
Then his dream of running the company, and now his fiancee.
乔恩没会失去艾拉 也许他会原谅她
Jon hasn't lost Ela. He may decide to forgive her.
不太可能 有些错误无法原谅
Unlikely. Some mistakes you don't come back from.
但有可能吧
But it is possible?
在这个律师的心腹身上发现什么没
Find anything on the lawyer's henchman?
谋杀案前一晚他刚从酒吧斗殴案中脱身
Caldaso got picked up in a bar fight the night before the murder.
在牢里睡了两三个小时
Yeah, slept off his bender in a cell in a two-three.
无懈可击的不在场证明
Airtight alibi.
所以布伦达不可能利用他来杀邓纳姆
Which means Brenda couldn't have used him to kill Dunham.
对 不过她可能雇了别人
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表