剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
我是劳拉·戴蒙德
You've reached Detective Laura Diamond,
纽约警局第二辖区警探
NYPD, 2nd precinct.
如是紧急事故 应打给911而不是我
If this is an emergency, you should be calling 911, not me.
请留言
Leave a message.
劳拉 你很可能不记得我了...
Laura, you probably don't remember me...
我们非常需要你的帮助
We really need your help.
他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna kill us.
不 不 等等
No, no, no wait!
詹妮弗和我要带孩子们去吃中餐
Jennifer and I are taking all of the boys for Chinese!
你介意我们改天再约吗
You mind if I keep ours for tonight?
那我玩游戏的时间就更多了
More Xbox time for me.
再见
Good night.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Of course.
你有一条新留言
You have one new message.
今天 一分钟前
Today, one minute ago.
劳拉 你很可能不记得我了...
Laura, you probably don't remember me...
我们非常需要你的帮助
We really need your help.
他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna kill us.
不 不 等等
No, no, no wait!
留言结束
End of message.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
现在有事了
Now, I'm not.
你认不出那个声音吗
You don't recognize the voice?
我听过 但我想不起来是谁了
I do, I just can't place it.
这些文件都是我分离出来的
Each one of these files is a background sound
背景声
I was able to isolate.
这是第一个
Here's number one.
好 列车刹车 在地面上
Okay, train brakes, above ground,
范围缩小到五个区
that narrows it down to all five boroughs,
地铁
the metro,
和长岛铁路 下一个
and the Long Island Railroad. Next.
一艘船
A boat?
所以在东河或者哈德逊河
So East River or Hudson.
好
Okay.
这两条河的轮船
East river ferry runs
都会驶过曼哈顿大桥
underneath the Manhattan Bridge,
火车从其中一侧驶过
Trains run on either side of it.
所以在曼哈顿那边还是布鲁克林那边
So Manhattan side or Brooklyn side?
我们看看还能听出什么
Let's see what else we got.
好 如果是在曼哈顿那边
Okay, well if it was the Manhattan side,
我们会听到罗斯福快速道路上的声音
we'd hear FDR traffic
还有华尔街直升飞机场的声音
and the Wall Street Heliport.
我们根本不可能听到鸟叫
There's no way we'd be able to make out bird sounds.
所以在布鲁克林那边
So Brooklyn side?
一个交通不繁杂 有鸟的地方
A place that has no traffic and birds.
有了
Eureka!
布鲁克林大桥公园
Brooklyn Bridge Park.
附近有火车 靠近水
Train, water adjacent,
晚上很安静
quiet at night,
一堆鸟屎
tons of bird poop.
他通话的途中打破了玻璃
Half way through the call he breaks glass.
再放一下打破玻璃的录音
Play the glass breaking again.
我想我知道他当时在哪里了
I think I know where he was.
你为什么觉得是这里
What made you think of this place?
杰克和我原来经常来这里
Jake and I used to come here.
这家披萨饺做得最地道 而且...
Best calzone in the city and...
门上挂了烦人的铃铛
annoying jangly bell on the door.
在这
Here.
你认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
见过 但我不记得在哪里见过了
Uh, I've seen him before, I just don't remember from where.
劳拉 你在做什么
Laura, what are you doing?
我们在第82辖区的管辖地
We're in the 82nd's jurisdiction.
犯罪现场调查组来之前 我们什么都不该碰
We can't touch anything until CSU gets here.
这不是我们片区的尸体
This isn't our body.
看来现在是了
Guess it is now.
为什么他死前最后一个电♥话♥打给你了呢
So why were you his last call? Ever.
我们查查看吧
Let's find out.
没有钱包 身份证
No wallet, ID.
他肯定是著急从什么地方跑出来
He left somewhere in a hurry.
运动裤 没穿袜子 T恤 外面这么冷
Sweatpants, no socks, t-shirt, it's freezing outside.
莫特的幸运八号♥旅馆
Lucky Eight Motel on Mott.
口香糖还是软的
Gum's still soft.
所以受害者很可能是从那里跑过来的
So our victim most likely ran here from there.
-你要去哪里 -幸运八号♥旅馆
- Where are you going? - Uh, the Lucky Eight Motel.
这不是我们片区的尸体
This isn't our body,
而且我们也不能放著凶案现场无人看守啊
and we can't leave a crime scene unsecured.
你好
Hi.
根据政♥府♥赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me,
我特此指派你对此罪案现场进行看守
I hereby deputize you to secure this crime scene.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
那我是不是要涨薪了
Does that come with more pay?
那是人力方面的问题
Uh, that is an HR question.
但里面有一具死尸
But there's a dead body in there.
所以警♥察♥来之前 任何人不得进出
So no one comes in or out until the cops show up.
其他警♥察♥
The other cops.
劳拉之谜
第二季第十五集
就是他
That's him.
我们听到了很多人投诉他的房♥间太吵
We had a lot of complaints about this room.
都投诉了什么
What kind of complaints?
大喊大叫 污言秽语 打破东西
Shouting, obscenities, breaking things...
还有 你知道的 男女那档子事
Well, you know, couple stuff.
他和其他人一起来的吗
He was part of a couple?
女孩挺漂亮 特别能叫
Hmm, pretty girl. Loud.
伊恩·詹德利
Ian Gendry.
我登记的不是这个名字
Hmm, that's not the name I have on file.
因为他不想让别人知道他住在这里
That's 'cause he didn't want anyone to know he was staying here.
还是被人找到了
Someone found him anyway.
无强行闯入痕迹 窗户开著
No forced entry, windows open.
所以受害者听到声音
So the victim heard something,
从前门偷看 从后窗逃跑
peaked out front, bailed out back.
然后有人搜了房♥间
Then someone searches the room
找到了值得杀死他的东西
for something worth killing over.
你帮了我们很大忙
You have been a really big help.
能让我们单独待一会吗
Can you just give us a moment?
谢谢
Thanks.
够了
That's it.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
这肯定是受害者
That's definitely the victim.
-这肯定是他妻子 -是他女朋友
- Must be the wife. - It's the girlfriend.
你是怎么知道的
And you know that because?
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
你从没说过你有妹妹啊
You never thought to mention you have a sister?
先别说我妹妹的事好吗
Please lay off the sister talk for now.
我得先查出她这次又惹上什么麻烦了
I have to figure out what she's into this time.
这一次
This time?
你好 雷纳尔多
Hello, Reynaldo.
你和82辖区关系不错阿
You're awfully buddy-buddy with the 82nd.
有趣的是 我和整个纽约警♥察♥局合作
Fun fact, I actually work
而不仅仅是和你 戴蒙德
with the entire NYPD, not just you, Diamond.
这我是82辖区的哈里斯警探
Detective Harris from the 82nd.
这二位是第2辖区的戴蒙德和玻思警探
This is detective Diamond and Bose of the 2nd.
原来是让抄牌女警来看管无名氏的天才们
Oh, the geniuses who put a meter maid in charge of my John Doe.
他们现在叫交♥警♥
They're called traffic agents now.
被害者叫伊恩·詹德利
His name's Ian Gendry,
他把这个留在了旅馆房♥间里
He left this in his motel room.
别谢我们 这是天才应该做的
No need to thank us, it's what geniuses do.
你们是怎么会到这里来的
How are you even here right now?
他给我语♥音♥信箱留了言 一路追踪过来的
Guy left a message on my voicemail, we tracked the call here.
他打电♥话♥给你 为什么
He called you? Why?
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表