剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
It's a long shot,
但这也许是凶手唯一留下的痕迹
but it might be the only trace our killer left behind.
除非他留下数字信息
Unless he left a digital trace.
如果我们要查出这起案子
If we're gonna figure this out,
不光要查犯案原因 还有作案手法
we can't just look at why, but how.
那就开始吧
Then let's.
比利和梅雷迪思 去工作室那看看
Billy and Meredith, check out the workplace.
杰克 留下来盯着雷纳尔多
Jake, stay glued to Reynaldo.
劳拉 通知他的亲属
And, Laura, notify next of kin.
什么样的妈妈让十六的孩子离家搬走
What kind of mom lets her child move out at 16?
扎克九岁时 做了一个钟给我做母亲节礼物
When Zac was nine, he made me a clock for Mother's Day.
不是画了一个
I don't mean he painted one,
而是用零配件做了一个能用的钟
he made me a working clock from spare parts.
他就是那么聪明
He was that smart.
我可爱的孩子
My sweet little boy.
很遗憾 罗梅罗太太
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Romero.
叫我萝莎莉
Rosalie.
我没结过婚 扎克的爸爸
I was never missus. Zac's dad left
一得知我怀孕 就立刻离开了我
the minute he found out I was pregnant.
独自抚养孩子肯定很艰辛
Raising a child on your own must've been very hard.
我竭尽全力做到最好 但我觉得
I tried my best, but I felt like I didn't have the skills
我没有能力去养他
to raise the kid I'd been given.
我希望扎克能有一个普通的童年
I wanted Zac to have a regular childhood,
但他从来就不是个普通的孩子
but he was never a regular kid.
在他四年级的时候
By the time he was in the fourth grade,
知道的已经比他的老师还多
he already knew more than all his teachers.
他自学编码
He taught himself to code
融入了都是数字1和0的世界
and disappeared into a world of zeroes and ones
我根本不知道该怎么做
and I didn't know what to do.
他求我让他去哥伦比亚大学做全职
When he begged to go full time to Columbia,
我就让他搬出去了
I let him move out.
然后认识了些志同道合的人
And he found people who spoke his language.
开始活跃了起来
He started to flourish.
天呐 我为什么要放他走
Oh, God, why did I let him go?
你也是为了孩子好
You did what was best for your child,
尽管这对你来说很不容易
even though it was hard for you.
你肯定也有孩子
You must be a mom.
所以你知道你会一直担心他们
So you know you never stop worrying.
我看到你的保鲜盒
I saw your tupperware.
每个星期天中午 我会给他送吃的
Every Sunday at noon, I would drop off food.
这个借口不错 可以和他待一会
It was a good excuse to spend a little time with him
让他的目光离开电脑一会
and get him to look up from his computer.
那是你最后一次和儿子说话吗
Was that the last time you spoke with your son?
不不 两天前我和他说过话
No, no. I talked to him two days ago.
我忘了问他这周要我做些什么菜
I had forgotten to ask him what he wanted me to fix this week,
因为他一直没接我电♥话♥
and since he never answers the phone,
我就叫他的合伙人去他家
I, uh... I made his business partner go over there
亲手把电♥话♥交给扎克
and literally hand the phone to Zac.
虽然我很不喜欢他
As much as I dislike him,
但谢恩·艾伦是唯一能接触到我儿子的人
the one person who can get through to my son is Shane Allen.
艾伦先生 民众公♥司♥未来会怎样
Mr. Allen, what's the future of Folkalize?
扎克·罗梅罗是个梦想家
Zac Romero was a visionary.
带着对他的怀念之情
In his honor and memory,
民众公♥司♥会延续扎克的意愿
Folkalize will continue Zac's wish
创新及改善我们的世界
to innovate and improve the world around us.
扎克死亡的悲剧永远不会令成功失色
The tragedy of Zac's death will never overshadow the triumph...
谢恩·艾伦可能有
Shane Allen would probably have the know-how
进入安保公♥司♥主机的技术
to access the mainframe of the security company
并且利用纳米科技来连接信♥号♥♥
and use nano tech to splice the signal.
我正要说这个
I was just about to mention that.
以前我爸妈在吃晚饭时 给我们出逻辑问题
Our parents gave us logic problems at dinner.
解答不出 就没有甜品吃
Didn't solve it, no dessert.
我坐下来之前 我的甜品就在盘子里了
My dessert was on my plate before I even sat down.
-妈妈的乖宝 -没错
- Mama's boy. - Damn straight.
感谢在座各位
Thank you all so much.
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD.
案子查得怎么样了
So, where are we with the investigation?
我们正要问你昨晚在哪
We are right here asking you where you were last night?
在切尔西的一家夜店里 德瓦拉
At a club in Chelsea, Devara.
有人能作证吗
You have anyone that can vouch for you?
有很多人 为什么这么问
Plenty of people, why?
因为扎克一死
Because when Zac died,
你就是十亿美元公♥司♥的全权拥有人
you became the sole owner of a billion dollar company.
扎克一死 我是十亿美元公♥司♥的全权拥有人
When Zac died, I became the sole owner of a company
加上一个毫无希望的未来
with a very bleak future.
扎克代表了
Zac is...
-曾经代表了民众公♥司♥ -你有什么贡献
- was Folkalize. - And what did you contribute?
提供经验
Experience.
2005年 你在科技界大名鼎鼎
In 2005, you were one of the biggest names in tech.
你是扎克的偶像 对吗
Zac idolized you, am I right?
你消息灵通 说得也没错
You're a lot of things, including right.
扎克需要我实现他的想法
Zac needed me to get his idea out of his head
并且能用在世界上所有的电脑上
and into virtually every computer processor on the planet.
十年来 你连一个大胆构思都没有
You hadn't had a big idea in over a decade.
你利用他
You used him.
利用他 我帮了他
Used him? I helped him.
没有我 扎克根本找不到方向
Zac was lost without me.
他只会高度集中在一件事上
He would hyper-focus on one thing
然后忽略所有的人和事物
and ignore everyone and everything else.
他经常搞丢钥匙 钱包和手♥机♥
He was constantly losing his keys, his wallet, phone.
你知道他的手♥机♥在哪
You know where his phone is?
不知道 但是丢了我也不觉得出奇
No, but it doesn't surprise me that it's missing.
我给了扎克装备
I gave Zac structure,
时间表 安全协议以及清洁人员
schedule, security protocol, cleaning personnel.
你帮他建了一间高科技的牢房♥
You set him up in a high-tech holding cell.
他在搞一些新科技
Was he working on something new,
还是一些你想保密的科技
something you wanted to keep under wraps?
我让扎克搬到那栋大厦
I moved Zac into that building
是因为他发现一个疯女人睡在他的浴缸里
because he found a crazy woman sleeping in his bathtub.
这个疯女人叫什么
This crazy woman have a name?
叫艾比 艾比·博罗德
Abby. Abby Pollard.
所以地址正确 但没有姓博罗德的人
So, right address, no Pollard.
没有 但有一个艾·罗梅罗
No, but there is an "A. Romero".
她用了扎克的姓吗
She was using Zac's last name?
她可能患有情爱妄想症
She probably has De Clerambault Syndrome,
就像那个幻想自己嫁给演员的女人
like the woman who thought she was married to Letterman.
所以 艾比认为她已经嫁给扎克了
So, Abby decides she's married to Zac.
而他否认了 于是她决定暂时冷却恋爱关系
He denies it. She decides to "end" the relationship permanently?
只是一种猜测 我不知道有多大可能性
It's a theory. I don't know how likely it is.
放下
Drop that!
把手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back.
刀刃至少有九寸
Blade's at least nine inches.
够杀一个亿万富翁了
Big enough to kill a billionaire.
为什么带我来这里
Why am I here?
请坐 博罗德小姐
Take a seat, Ms. Pollard.
我姓罗梅罗
It's Romero.
能请你告诉我为什么被带来这里吗
Can you please tell me what I'm doing here?
我想想 你拿着刀扑向两名警探
Let's see. You came at two police detectives with a knife.
拿到冰棒棍的化验结果了
Got lab results on that popsicle stick.
-怎么样 -首先 它不是冰棒棍
- And? - For starters, it wasn't a popsicle,
它是雪糕棍
It was an ice cream bar.
最后 它不是凶手吃过的 而是扎克
And for enders, it wasn't the killer's, it was Zac's.
不要用沉默惩罚我 我受不了
Don't punish with silence. I can't take it.
不是惩罚你 这没道理
You're not punished. It just doesn't make sense.
管家六点清理了垃圾
The housekeeper emptied the trash at 6:00,
然后这棍子就突然出现了
after which the stick just happened to appear out of nowhere?
可能扎克为雨天准备了
Maybe Zac had a wrapperless ice cream bar in the freezer
一支没有包装的雪糕
that he saved for a rainy day.
根本没有那种东西
That's not a thing.
如果我们能搞明白
Okay. So, if we figure out
那根棍子怎么进入公♥寓♥
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表