剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
劳拉之谜
第二季 第四集
这种情形下我通常会数到三
I usually count to three in these situations,
但我现在有点紧张
but I'm feeling a little jittery,
所以我就直接点 放下武器
so I'm just going to go with, "Drop it now!"
34小时前
请问 两年级的学生
Question. How is it that second graders
一晚要做10页数学题 你作何感想
have 10 pages of math homework a night?
是一周10页
They have 10 pages a week.
我让他们在你管的那晚全做完
I just make them do all 10 on your night.
这公平吗
How is that fair?
那下周把他们的脏衣服都送你那去 换你洗
Next week, I'll send their dirty laundry instead.
别忘了用漂白剂洗掉污渍
Just don't forget you need bleach to get out their skid marks,
你就...好好洗
and you really just... you gotta get in there.
我还是数学比较好
I am good with math.
重案组 戴蒙德
Homicide, Diamond.
你好啊 美女
Hello, hotshot.
尽管标准程序是
Although standard procedure was to wait
在开火前等待人♥质♥谈判
for a hostage negotiator before opening fire.
菜鸟才会用标准程序
Standard procedure is for douchebags.
来 跟我来 美女
Come on. Follow me, hotshot.
-打错了吗 -大错特错
- Wrong number? - As wrong as they come.
我数到三就过去拷上你
I'm gonna count to three and then I'm coming to cuff you.
别逼我 劳拉
Don't make me do this, Laura.
-1 -真的别逼我
- One... - I mean it.
-2 -劳拉 劳拉 求你了
-Two... - Laura. Laura. Laura, please.
-劳拉 劳拉 -3...
- Laura, laura, laura. Laura! - Three...
你绝对猜不到谁给我打电♥话♥
You'll never ever in a zillion years guess who's on my phone.
-豪瑟警监 -真会猜
- Captain Hauser. - Good guess.
-找你的 -抱歉
- It's for you. - Uh, sorry.
跟他说我在洗澡
Tell him I'm in the shower.
他说是关于那个爱尔兰人
He says it's about the Irish.
-那爱尔兰人怎么了 -终于接电♥话♥了
- What about the Irish? - Hey. There she is.
听到你的声音真好
It's good to hear your voice.
我不觉得好 你还敢打给我
It's not good to hear yours, and you have some nerve calling me.
得了 劳拉 都过去一年多了
Come on, Laura. It's been over a year.
过去了多久我清楚得很
Oh, I am well aware of how long it's been
从你杀人后 还想杀我算起
since you committed murder and then tried to kill me,
所以我说
which brings us back to,
"你还敢打给我"
"You have some nerve calling."
我也很清楚
I am also well aware that
第二卑鄙的杀人犯 爱尔兰人汤姆
the second biggest scumbag murderer I know, Tommy the Irishman
和你一起转移到了韦克菲尔德监狱
has been transferred into Wakefield with you.
所以如果你想告诉我这个消息
So, if you are calling to break that news,
我已经知道了
I already read it in the post.
说到这个 那家酒吧要停业真是可惜
Speaking of which, it's too bad they are closing down that pub.
-什么酒吧 -你知道的 公♥寓♥楼旁的爱尔兰酒吧
- What pub? - You know, the Irish pub next to the apartments.
把非法赌博那圈子破坏了
Broke up that off-track betting ring.
公♥寓♥附近有间家具厂
There was a furniture factory next to those apartments.
没错
That's right.
跟爱尔兰人的案子有关吗
Is this about the Irishman's case?
-有人监听你吗 -谁知道呢
- Is someone eavesdropping on you? - Yeah, you never know.
去那儿看看菜单
Go back and see what's on the menu these days.
好地方都是隐蔽于地下的 不是吗
Best tables were downstairs, remember?
-在工厂地下室 -对
- In the basement of the factory? - Yeah.
不过我听说那儿的腌牛肉还是有点硬
I hear the corn beef is still a little tough, though...
可能光用刀叉还不够
You'll need more than a knife and a fork.
该死
Oh, son of a bitch.
尸体吗
The bodies?
尸体在工厂地下室吗
Are the bodies in the factory basement?
好了 我得挂了 别太冷漠了
Okay, I got to go. Don't be a stranger.
这里一直都有探监日
It's always visitors' day here.
戴蒙德
Oh, Diamond.
接到一个来电 布鲁姆街某洗衣店死了人
Got an incoming call. Body at a laundromat,
涉及行凶和毒品 你和罗杰去负责
on Broome, stabbing, drugs. You and Roger.
警监 我很想去
Oh, captain. I would love to,
但我小肚子突然绞痛难忍♥
but i just got hit with an avalanche of cramps.
你姨妈来了吗
Is your little friend visiting?
我应该要下周才来 可能我们周期同步了
Because I'm usually next week. Maybe our cycles have synced up,
除非你已经不再...
unless you don't... anymore.
难以想象有一天我们俩会在某件事上同步
Hard to imagine the day when you and I will sync up on anything.
比利 梅雷迪思
Billy, Meredith,
布鲁姆街洗衣店死了个人 出发
we got a body at the laundromat on Broome. Go.
我们行动
We're on the move.
我也小肚子疼吗
Did I just get cramps, too?
不是我斤斤计较
Not to beat this into the ground,
但数学作业就交给男人管
but isn't it a bit anti-feminist
是不是有点歧视女性
to farm out the math homework to the man?
这给孩子们传达了什么信息
What... what message does that send the boys?
钻头
Drill.
我确定他们知道在家谁穿裤子谁穿裙
I am pretty sure the boys know who wears the pants in the family.
在我们非法入侵之前
Uh, before we commit to trespassing,
你能不能给我点提示
do you want to give me some small sense of
我们到底是要找什么
what it is that we are searching for?
不想就算了
Or not.
萨拉·普利斯 加利·韦斯特
Sarah Price and Gary West.
有点印象
That rings a bell.
六年前携一千万美元失踪
Disappeared six years ago along with 10 million bucks.
我记得那案子 疑犯拿下一辆装甲车
I remember that case. Perp took down an armored truck
运旧钞给局里 制♥造♥混乱
moving old currency to the fed for destruction.
没标识的旧钞
Old unmarked currency.
两个警卫被杀 钱不知所踪
Two guards killed, money never seen again,
萨拉·普利斯就是安排运钱的联邦雇员
Sarah Price was the fed employee who set up the money transfer,
加利·韦斯特负责开车
Gary West drove the truck.
城里每个警♥察♥都相信是他们俩安排的伏击
Almost every cop in the city believed they plotted the ambush,
然后卷着钱跑了
took the money and ran.
让我猜猜 每个警♥察♥都信 除了你
Let me guess, every cop except you.
萨拉有老公 还有两个女儿
Sarah had a husband and two little girls.
她或许会为了一千万美金离开一个男人
Maybe you'll leave a guy for 10 million bucks,
但离开自己的两个女儿 不可能
but your own daughters? There's no way.
然后他们发生了什么事
Then what happened to them?
我认为他们遇害了 尸体被藏了起来
I think they were killed, bodies stashed,
然后被人栽赃陷害 所有人都以为他们是罪犯
and then they were framed so the world
而真正的罪犯就能逍遥法外
would blame them and the real perp would get away with it.
-那人是谁呢 -托马斯·马伦斯
- And, that would be? - Thomas Mullens.
爱尔兰人汤米
Tommy the Irishman?
他正在韦克菲尔德劳♥教♥所服刑十五年
He is doing 15 in Wakefield Correction Facility.
因为不相关的指控
For unrelated charges.
谋杀案和赃款 都没算在他头上
The murders, the money, never able to pin it on him.
突然间 你认为尸体都埋在这里
So, suddenly you think that the bodies are buried here.
有线人提供的线索
Got a tip from a CI.
一把叉子和刀完全不够啊
I'd need more than a fork and a knife.
-你说什么 -电钻再给我用用
- Excuse me? - I'll take that drill again.
请自便 咱家不是你做主嘛
Be my guest. You wear the pants.
加利 还穿着制♥服♥
Gary, still in his uniform.
还有萨拉 她丈夫给我的照片里
And Sarah. I recognize that
她就戴着这条挂坠项链
charm necklace from the photos her husband gave me.
她孩子的名字就刻在上面
Her kids' names are engraved on it.
嗯 要叫法医来取证
Yeah. We need forensics down here.
不行 帮我拿挡板
No. Help me with the panel.
-为什么 -因为我们要把挡板放回去
- What? Why? - Because we are sealing it back up.
不行 劳拉
Hell we are. Laura!
你到底怎么想的 这里是犯罪现场 劳拉
What exactly is the plan here? This is a crime scene, Laura.
-规章指明要立刻通知法医 -会的 很快
- Protocol is to immediately call the M.E.. - We will, soon.
不能立即通知吗
What's the problem with now?
如果我的线人知道尸体埋藏处
If my CI knew where the bodies were buried,
他知道的肯定不止这些
chances are he knows more than that.
我们可以利用这些
Something that we could use
来证明马伦斯谋杀了萨拉和加利
to prove that Mullens killed Sarah and Gary.
我们挖尸体时 你却去找你的线人
So, you go to your CI while we exhume...
我也没得选
That's not an option.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表