剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
if you didn't kill him?
我的客户是从我这得知
My client learned about Dr. Silverman's
西尔弗曼医生这场不幸意外的
very unfortunate accident from me.
-你是谁 -你知道我是谁
- And you are? - Please, you know who I am.
从来没见过你
Never seen you before in my life.
科斯塔斯·安多普斯 布朗森先生的律师
Costas Andropos. Mr. Baronson's attorney.
走吧 科特 不要再说任何话
Let's go, Kurt, not another word.
等等 法律顾问 我们没说你的客户能走
Hold up, Counselor. We didn't say your client could leave.
我也没问 现在有一个问题
I didn't ask. Now, here's a question.
你们要对他提出指控吗
Are you charging him with anything?
-还没 -那就行了 走吧 科特
- Not just yet. - Then we are done here. Let's go, Kurt.
拜
Bye.
好的 很快给你电♥话♥
今晚出来吗
有案子要办
-来杯咖啡吗 -最好不要
- Coffee? - Better not.
我要喝十倍功效的静心茶
I need the most calming tea we have, times 10.
那你肯定不会喜欢我接下来要说的话
Then you are really not going to like what I have to tell you.
什么
What?
案发时 科特一直在汉普顿
Kurt was working on a roof in the Hamptons
进行屋顶作业
at the time of the murder.
他的女承包商刚刚证实了这点
His female contractor confirmed it.
-你开玩笑吧 -我也希望是
- You're kidding. - Wish I were.
而且我们在死者身上找到的沥青
And the tar we found on the victim's shirt
是铺路沥青 不是屋面沥青
is paving tar not roofing tar.
见鬼的 见鬼的
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
好吧
All right.
好了
Okay.
也许他雇了一个职业杀手
Maybe he hired a hitman.
那他得用亮晶晶的鹅卵石来支付
He'd have to pay with shiny pebbles.
记得吧 因为科特没钱
Because, remember, Kurt has no money.
听起来他的绝望程度足以
Sounds just desperate enough
让他把问题归咎于他人
to blame his problems on someone else.
比如那个医生
Like the doctor.
而且显然 他无法接受
And clearly, he couldn't deal with the fact
他前妻幸福的事实
that his ex-wife was happy.
这是不最大的动机
It's not the best motive.
例如杰克不喜欢你和托尼
I mean, Jake isn't crazy about you and Tony.
这人和杰克相反
Well, this guy's the opposite of Jake.
完全相反
Oh, definitely the opposite.
这个相反一点都不好玩
So the opposite. It's not even funny.
到目前为止 杰克是最好的
So far from each other. Jake is the best.
你们俩知道 杰克带谁去看比赛
You two realize that I have no say
我都不会有意见吧
in who Jake takes to this game, right?
是 但他也许会征求你的意见
Yes, but he might ask your opinion.
你懂篮球吗
What do you even know about basketball?
我知道打篮球需要高个子就行了
I know there will be tall men in shorts.
好吧 我们能继续讨论谋杀调查吗
Okay, can we please just get back to the murder investigation?
是 科特可能有动机 但是时机呢
Yes. Kurt arguably has motive, but what about opportunity?
科特一定知道
Kurt would have to know
西尔弗曼医生会出现在街角
that Dr. Silverman would be on that corner.
所以他必须跟踪他
So, he had to be stalking him.
但我不知道要怎么证明这点
I don't know how we'd verify that.
体操运动员的爸爸查尔斯·巴蒂斯特
The gymnast's dad, Charles Baptiste.
但是他的不在场证明已经核实了
But his alibi checked out.
案发时 他在体操馆里
He was at the gym at the time of the murder.
没错 但直到禁令颁布之前
Yes, but until the restraining order,
他在西尔弗曼的诊所前分发传♥单♥
he was passing out flyers in front of Silverman's practice.
所以如果科特跟踪医生 查尔斯一定会看到
So if Kurt was stalking the doctor, Charles would have seen it.
-这就去查 -无论有什么 我都会去查
- On it. - I am usually on it. Whatevs?
好的 很快给你电♥话♥
今晚出来吗
有案子要办
饿了吗
好的 很快给你电♥话♥
今晚出来吗
有案子要办
饿了吗
一向如此
有人在家吗
Knock, knock.
你对著警官胡乱挥舞
Hey, you took a swing at an officer of the law.
我又没打到你
I didn't hit you.
那是因为我挡住了你那弱爆了的一击
Only because I blocked your weak-ass swing.
但这还是袭击拘捕
It's still assault and resisting.
但如果你协助我
But if you help me,
我也许愿意降低指控
I might be willing to reduce the charges.
协助你
Help you?
怎么协助
How?
我们在找可能出现在西尔弗曼医生家
We are looking for anyone else who might have been hanging out
或办公室附近的人
around Dr. Silverman's home or office.
也许是这张照片上的某个人
Maybe someone in this photo.
是他
Oh, this guy.
你确定吗 不是他吗
Are you sure, not that guy?
不是 绝对是他
No. It's definitely this guy.
你在哪见过他
Where did you see him?
诊所外面
He was outside the clinic.
他有什么异常的地方
And what stood out about him?
他会站在门前
He'd be standing out front and then,
当医生要出来的时候
whenever the doc would come out,
他会走开 就像不想被人发现一样
he would walk away like he didn't want to be seen.
他叫乔治·巴斯克
George Vascos.
好 有多大可能叫乔治的家伙
Okay, what are the chances
和科特是一伙的
that this guy George is in the same group as Kurt,
但跟科特有过节的那位
hanging around the same office
出现在同一间办公室
as the guy that Kurt had a problem with
最后这两件事却毫不相关
and the two things aren't related?
-零 他们肯定有关系 -看
- Zero. They have got to be connected. - Oh, look.
艾斯泰尔公♥寓♥
出租
有公♥寓♥出租 两卧两卫
Apartment for lease. Two bedroom, two bath.
和你住的地方一样
Just like your place.
你知道 搬去和别人同住是明智之举
You know, moving in with somebody is a smart move.
首先 有人分担房♥租会省很多钱
First of all, you save a lot of cash at splitting the rent.
其次 拼车 有更多钱花在对方身上
Secondly, carpooling, even more money to spend on each other.
可你就会失去所有空间
But then you lose all that space.
没错 可你有想过和别人一起生活吗
Yeah, but have you ever thought about living with somebody?
我是说 你多出来的那间卧室
I mean, that second bedroom that you have,
给了你许多空间
gives you plenty of space.
那是我的游戏室 别碰我的圣地
That is my gaming room. Do not mess with my sanctuary.
当然
Of course.
G.巴斯克 六号♥公♥寓♥
Uh, G. Vascos. Apartment 6.
没电梯 开什么玩笑
No elevator. Really?
来吧 我和你比赛
Come on. I'll race you.
休想赢我
No chance.
有人从屋顶逃走了
Someone's going out the roof.
呼叫支援
Call it in.
10-85 呼叫支援和救护车
10-85. Officers requesting backup and a bus.
有目击者吗
Witnesses?
没有 可邻居认出了受害者
None. But the neighbor ID'd the victim.
等一下
Wait for it.
特雷西·巴斯克
Tracy Vascos.
嫌犯的妻子
Our suspect's wife?
没错 你检查乔治的公♥寓♥了吗
Yup. Did you check George's apartment?
到处都查了 没人在家
Wall to wall. Nobody home.
接著调查 我会发送警报
Keep knocking on doors and I will transmit an alarm.
我们很快就封锁房♥子
We locked down the building pretty fast
但那人从屋顶进入后面的逃生梯逃走了
but whoever it was used the roof to access the rear fire escape.
空中巡警还在 可听上去他们逃走了
Aviation is still in the air but it sounds like they got away.
这不可能是场意外
There's no chance that this was an accident.
我认为不可能是从护栏意外跌落
I don't think you could accidentally fall over these railings.
自杀也不太可能
And suicide's unlikely.
我在受害者身上找到张果汁店优♥惠♥券
I found a juice store coupon on the victim.
有免费思慕雪等著 你可不会自杀
Oh, you are not going to kill yourself before a free smoothie.
一天内两起谋杀
Two murders in 24 hours.
一起和科特有关 另一起和乔治有关
One linked to Kurt, one linked to George.
他们的联♥系♥就是男权运动俱乐部
The connection has to be the MRA.
好 是场持久战 要续杯吗
All right, it's going to be a long one. Refills?
-当然 -给我也续上
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表