剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe one of your biker buddies wanted some highway justice, huh?
大家都想要 但不会使用暴♥力♥啊
They all did, but not with violence.
-那怎么做 -按照法律来
- Then how? - Legally.
我们向范·迪伦和他的报社提出诉讼
We filed a $10 million liable lawsuit
索取一千万美金赔偿
against Van Doren and his paper.
这让动机变得不明了
It does put motive into question.
诉讼也是合法的
The lawsuit is legit, too.
我哥大新闻学院的朋友说这些人
My buddy at Columbia Journalism thinks that these guys
能得到《文汇》的赔偿
will win pay out from the Ledger.
也意味着袭击范·迪伦只会毁了这案子
Which means attacking Van Doren would only ruin their case.
谁还有动机
So who else would have a motive?
《文汇》不可能
Crew of weekend bikers
只惹毛过周末车手
can't be the only people the Ledger's pissed off.
范·迪伦也是位真勇士
Van Doren's a real crusader.
他追踪报道过仇恨团体 贫民窟地头蛇
He's gone after hate groups, slum-lords,
甚至还有毫无还手能力的塑料袋
even poor, defenseless plastic bags.
有自己报纸的拉尔夫·纳德
Ralph Nader with his own tabloid.
他的敌人都有可能逼伊泽贝尔开下路
Anyone of his enemies could've run Isabel off the road,
他们知道车手们容易成为嫌疑人
knowing that the bikers were low-hanging fruit as suspects.
我不反对这个推测
I don't hate that theory.
人家好感动
I'm touched.
车手将被控以袭击罪名
The bikers are facing assault charges,
所以他们哪儿都不能去
so they're not going anywhere.
同时 去找出
Meantime, find out who else
范·迪伦惹毛了谁
has stopped sending Van Doren Christmas cards.
我们去查《文汇》
We'll hit the Ledger.
你一个人去查《文汇》
I... Ah, you will hit the ledger solo.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Hold on.
我知道怎么和范·迪伦打交道
I know how to handle Van Doren.
-小心 -桑提亚尼发令 戴蒙德听令
- Kid gloves... - Santiani speak, Diamond listen.
你总是会不小心失手
Your kid gloves have a nasty habit of slipping off
四处留下指纹 我还得清理
and leaving fingerprints all over messes that I have to clean up.
姐想范·迪伦看好姐的警队
I want my squad on Van Doren's good side,
且不会上头版
and off the front page.
收到 是吧
Roger that. Right?
当然
Of course.
好的
Right.
早上好
Good morning.
警探 有新消息吗
Detective. Is there news?
抱歉 还没有
Uh, I'm sorry. Nothing yet.
我们有一些后续的问题要问
We just had a few follow-up questions.
你办公室的人说你今天要来 我挺惊讶
I was surprised when your office said that you were coming in today.
我得出门走动一下
Well, I had to get out of the house.
我要写伊泽贝尔的讣告
I need to write Isabel's obituary.
她是个了不起的女人
She was an amazing woman.
倾其一生帮助他人
She devoted her life to helping others.
我想给她应有的悼念
And I want to give her the tribute that she deserves.
我们听说你不如你太太受爱戴
We had heard that maybe you weren't as well-loved as your wife.
是这样
It's true.
我写东西很辛辣
I run hard-hitting stories.
这个职业常会收到死亡威胁
So death-threats have become an occupational hazard.
你有记录下所有的死亡威胁吗
You have records of all those threats?
-贝茨 你能协助他吗 -当然
- Beth, can you help him with this? - Of course.
我得上楼了
I need to get upstairs.
谢谢 警探
Thank you, detective.
每一封恐吓电邮我都存档了
I have every piece of hate mail digitally archived.
我可以拷到闪存盘里 再发给您
I can put them on a flash-drive, message it over,
一个小时内您就能收到
you'll have it in a hour.
你对恐吓邮件的管理真是仅仅有条
You sure keep your hate mail highly organized.
我们收到太多恐吓邮件了
Well, we get quite a lot.
我跟着范·迪伦先生已经十四年了
I've been with Mr. Van Doren 14 years.
他很有才 但很极端
He's brilliant, but polarizing.
明白
I can relate.
我确信你发给我的资料会很齐全
And I'm sure your files are impeccable,
但能不能帮我省点时间
but can you save me the reading time
直接告诉我 头号♥威胁者是谁
and tell me who would make the top of your list?
大概是威尔森·巴克尔
Probably Wilson Becker.
范·迪伦太太的哥哥
Mrs. Van Doren's brother.
威尔森·巴克尔
我们听说伊泽贝尔没有家人在世
We heard that Isabel didn't have any living family.
不 是范·迪伦的前妻 克莱尔
Uh-uh, no. The first Mrs. Van Doren, Claire.
她哥哥是个醉鬼
Her brother is a drunk.
克莱尔
他喝醉了就会发最不堪入目的邮件
He ties one on and sends the nastiest emails.
他和你老板之间有什么问题吗
What's his issue with your boss?
他妹妹淹死了 他一直耿耿于怀
His sister drowned, and he's never gotten over it.
他觉得是范·迪伦先生的错
He blames Mr. Van Doren.
别信那个混♥蛋♥说的话
Don't believe a word that bastard says.
范·迪伦谋杀了我妹妹
Van Doren murdered my sister.
如果你不是酒鬼
That accusation might carry a tad bit more weight
这项指控会更有份量 威尔森
if you weren't half way through a sixth pack, Wilson.
一个有钱混♥蛋♥杀了你妹妹 逍遥法外
Try getting through the day sober
你试着保持清醒看看
after a rich bastard kills your sister and walks.
不如跟我谈谈克莱尔吧
Why don't you tell me about Claire.
她是个好孩子
She was a great kid.
甜美 聪明 漂亮
Sweet, smart, beautiful.
她认识范·迪伦时才十九岁
She was only 19 when she met Van Doren.
他从我们身边夺走了她
Then he cut her off from us.
我们每年只能在假期时见她一面
We could only visit once a year at the holidays.
他真残忍♥
He was cruel.
她做什么都不对 做什么都不好
Nothing she did was right or good enough.
典型的控制狂
Classic controlling behavior.
他有伤害克莱尔吗
Did he ever hurt Claire?
我最后一次见她是顺路经过 突然去的
Last time I saw her, I dropped in, unannounced.
她画了厚厚的妆
She had all this makeup on.
我还是能看到有瘀伤 还有...
Underneath, I could see, uh, bruises and...
眼眶淤青
black eye.
她说自己从马上摔下来...
She said she fell off a horse and...
-但你不信 -你信吗
- But you didn't buy it. - Would you?
我求她离开那
I begged her to leave.
然后范·迪伦就回来了 把我赶出去
Then Van Doren came home, threw me out.
一周后 我接到电♥话♥
A week later, I got a call.
说克莱尔去划皮艇 淹死了
Claire went kayaking. Drowned.
没有找到尸体
Body was never found.
听上去很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
有人调查吗
Was the case investigated?
就草草地调查了一下
For about five minutes.
他们自然说是意外身亡
They, of course, ruled her death an accident,
但肯定不是
but it wasn't.
我知道是他杀的
I know he killed her.
我敢打赌他这个老婆也是他杀的
I bet he killed the new wife, too.
这次别让他再逍遥法外了
Don't let him get away with murder, again.
他没有不在场证明 但没有杀人动机
Okay, well, no alibi, but no motive.
别去想范·迪伦有什么敌人
Forget Van Doren's enemies.
万一 就是他
What if, instead, Van Doren himself
雇了一帮暗黑♥车♥手
hired a group of renegade bikers
把伊泽贝尔撞进河里呢
to run Isabel into the river?
看着就像是对《文汇》的报复行为
That would look like revenge for the Ledger expose,
范·迪伦又成了可怜的鳏夫
and Van Doren would be the sympathetic widower again.
太冒险了吧
It's way risky.
范·迪伦怎么就确定事后
How can Van Doren be sure that
这些车手会守口如瓶
the bikers would keep their mouth shut afterwards?
-勒索吗 贿赂吗 -或者都不是
- Blackmail? Bribery? - Or none of the above.
-什么意思 -意思就是
- Meaning? - Meaning,
根本没有车手涉案
what if there were no bikers?
我一直在研究911的电♥话♥录音
I've been reviewing the audio from the 911 call,
试图通过发动机的音调和音色
trying to identify the makes and models
来确认当时经过的
of the approaching motorcycles
摩托车的型号♥
based on engine-pitch and timbre.
你们听这个
Listen to this.
他们要杀我 求求你救我
They're gonna kill me, please!
这还真是独特的
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表