剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
- What's the play? - I'm not sure.
我们没有证据证明钟和谋杀有关
We've got no physical evidence tying Chung to the murder,
我们已经有了一个不愿作证的证人
We've got one witness who won't testify,
而另一个 根据现在的口供难以相信她
And the other one, I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her.
-无意冒犯 -不要紧
- No offense. - None taken.
没有鱼饵你怎么钓大鱼
So how do you catch a big fish when you don't have any bait?
靠那个富豪
With a whale.
继续说
Keep talking.
假如
What if...
伊恩编出来的那个富豪
The whale Ian made up
现身来做交易呢
Showed up to make the deal?
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
这富豪发型飘逸 嘴里都是伏特加味
the whale has fantastic hair and vodka breath?
我会刷牙的
Well, I brush my teeth.
这个想法切实可行
It's viable.
但你不能冒然联♥系♥他们
But, you wouldn't be able to contact them out of the blue.
我们需要找个内应来安排一下
We would need someone from the inside to set it up.
但我们的确有个内应
But we do have someone on the inside.
为什么我的委托人要帮警♥察♥
And exactly why should my client do anything to help the police?
她不是你的委托人
She is not your client.
如果我们还要纠结于称呼的话
If we are going to get hung up on titles,
我们谈不出什么结果
this negotiation isn't going anywhere.
这不是谈判
This isn't a negotiation!
我需要帮助 好吗
I need help, okay?
有个贩药头目在逍遥法外
There is a drug kingpin out there
都不知道害死了多少人
causing who knows how many deaths.
他还下令杀了露西的男友
On top of ordering the murder of Lucy's boyfriend.
如果她不纠正问题 她就是下一个
And if she doesn't make it right, she's next.
她可以无动于衷
So, she can just sit on her ass and do nothing,
也可以做出有生以来第一件正确的事
Or for the first time in your life, you could do the right thing.
-别听她的 -好吧
- Don't listen to her... - Okay.
我会做的
I'll do it.
我怎么知道你这次不是耍我之后跑掉
How do I know you're not gonna screw me and bail like you always do?
拉钩
Pinky swear.
我不该教你们俩这个的
I never should have taught you two that.
有什么要给我的吗
Have something for me?
是的
Yeah.
五万美金
It's the 50,000.
这只是一半
That's only half.
我知道 我需要和他谈谈
I know. I need to talk to him.
我需要和你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you!
我谈够了
I'm done talking.
把我的钱给我
Get me my money
不然你会和你男朋友一样的下场
or you end up like your boyfriend.
等一下 听我说
Wait. Listen to me.
伊恩花五万美金找到一个买♥♥主
Ian blew 50,000 reeling in a buyer.
根本没有买♥♥主
There was no buyer.
那是他自己幻想出来的
That was a fantasy he worked up to stall.
你错了 她真实存在
You're wrong. She's real.
亚历山德拉·穆勒 卢纳拉健康中心
Alexandra Muller, Lunara Health.
她没完没了地给我打电♥话♥
And she's has been calling me non-stop,
想知道她什么时候能买♥♥
wanting to know when she can make the buy.
她要全部买♥♥下
She wants it all.
所有这些价值五百万元的吗
All this five million dollars?
她要全部买♥♥下
She wants it all.
你要是敢耍我 你就死定了
You mess with Jimmy Chung, you die.
我没耍你
I'm not messing with you.
两点 肯尼迪机场 第五航站楼
Two 'o clock, JFK, Terminal Five.
在航站楼里面吗
Inside the terminal?
37号♥登机口 告诉她一个人来
Gate 37, tell her to come alone.
走吧
Let's go.
好了
It's on.
-他相信了 -但愿如此
- He bought it. - Let's hope so.
可以吗
Okay?
抱歉 临时维护
包裹已送达
Package is delivered.
组员已就位
Team is in position.
收到 六十秒后 嫌犯出现
Copy. Sixty seconds, intel incoming.
你知道是因为骗了吉米·钟
So, you do realize that pulling a fast one on Jimmy Chung
你妹妹的男友才被杀的吧
is what got your sister's boyfriend killed?
而你现在又在重蹈覆辙
And now you're doing the exact same thing.
-一而再 再而三 -这我知道
- If at first you don't succeed... - Yeah, I know that one.
我还知道疯了的定义是
I also know the definition of insanity
不断尝试同一件事情
Is trying the same thing
却期待有不同的结果
over and over and expecting a different result.
这次除外 结果会是摧毁一个贩药头目
Except this time the results would be busting a drug lord
并且拯救很多条性命
and saving who knows how many lives.
好吧
Fine.
记住 在我查获赃物之前
Just remember, do not call the cavalry until...
不要给骑兵队打电♥话♥
Until I have drugs in hand.
-嗯哼 -不要对我嗯哼
- Duh! - Don't "Duh" Me.
我们讨论的事关你性命
This is your life that we're talking about.
更不要说是一个五百万美元的阴谋了
Not to mention a $5 million conspiracy.
无法想象价值五百万美元的药
No idea how five million bucks worth of pills
怎么奇迹般地出现在机场航站楼里
are going to magically appear in an airport terminal.
他肯定还留了一手
He's got something up his sleeve.
我是说这家伙挺聪明
I mean the guy is smart enough
知道让你们到机场里
to get you to come inside the airport.
可以防止你们带枪或者被你们窃听
It's insurance against you being armed or miked.
所以你径直走向洗手间
So you beeline to the bathroom...
嗯哼
Duh!
手♥机♥拿来 我用查找好友功能定位你
Get your phone, I gotta follow you on find my friends.
为什么
Why?
以防我们把你跟丢了
Precautionary measures in case we lose track of you.
劳拉·戴蒙德
警监 我从未搞砸过任何一次任务
Captain, I have blown an operation a grand total of zero times.
而且现在也不会
And I am not about to start now.
贾斯汀也跟我唠叨过
Yeah, Justin gave me an earful too,
但自从我在沃尔玛跟丢了他之后
But, ever since I lost him in walmart,
我全天候追踪他
I track him 24/7.
这么疑神疑鬼
Paranoid much?
做警♥察♥和做父母是一样的
It's true in parenting as it is in police work.
要积极乐观
You hope for the best,
也要未雨绸缪
but you plan for the worst.
恶心
Yikes!
查找我的好友 戴蒙德
我猜我们已经成为好友了
I guess this makes us friends.
我想也是
I guess it does.
进来
Come through.
伙计 你怎么不看路
Buddy, why don't you watch where you're going?
-进来 -你说什么
- Get in. - I'm sorry?
进来 把防水布盖在身上
Get in and pull the tarp over you.
我们去找吉米
We're going to Jimmy.
真是好极了
Oh, goody gumdrops.
我进那间女厕所就行了吧
Um, okay, I just need to pop into the little girl's room.
吉米说了 如果不进来 交易就泡汤
Jimmy says, "Get in or the deal's off."
我还需要你的手♥机♥
And I need your phone.
她正在去洗手间吗
Is she going to the bathroom?
维修人员拦住了她
Maintenance dude cut her off.
有人盯著她吗
Does anybody have eyes on her?
我去看看
I'll go check.
她没进来 包裹还在里面
She never made it in. The package is still here.
那个推车的维修人员去哪了
Where did that maintenance guy with the cart go?
警监 我们有问题了
Hey, captain, there's a problem.
劳拉还没取回包裹
Laura appears to have been intercepted
就被拦截了
before she retrieved the package.
我手♥机♥定位不到她了
I'm not seeing her on my phone.
该死 她去哪里了
Damn it, where the hell is she?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不
No!
那辆推车
The cart.
他们抓住她了
They've got her.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表