剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
为什么没得选
Why the hell not?
因为在爱尔兰人汤米听说
Because when Tommy the Irishman hears
我们要去挖尸体 就会暴露我线人的身份
that we're exhuming the bodies, it will expose my CI.
一小时之内 他也许会惨遭毒手
He could be dead in an hour.
线人也关在里头吗 到底是谁
Your CI is on the inside? Who the hell is this guy?
是豪瑟
Hauser.
你的前任上司丹·豪瑟警监吗 你在逗我吧
As in Captain Hauser, your old boss? Are you kidding me?
他本身就是罪名成立的杀人犯
He is a convicted murderer himself.
他线索不假 但是给我的信息是加密的
His tip panned out, but he told me the information in code,
说明有人在监视他
which means that somebody is watching him.
劳拉 他在你眼皮底下杀了人
Laura, he killed a man right underneath your nose.
他骗了你 他在摆布你
He lied to you. He manipulated you.
他曾想开枪杀你啊 我的老天
He tried to shoot you, for God's sake.
我们能不能先关注眼前的事 别追究过去呢
Can we just focus on the present and not the past?
他指引我们找到了尸体
He gave us the bodies.
因为他想引你入套
'Cause he wants to lure you to him.
因为他想我相信他
Because he wants me to trust him.
那他是怎么赢得你信任的
And how the hell did he earn that?
你没在听我说 他今天就赢得了我的信任
You're not listening. He... he earned it today.
-太虚伪了 -你在说什么
- This is so hypocritical. - What are you talking about?
我每天尽我所能地照顾孩子 照顾你
I am there every day, doing my best, by the boys, by you,
但只要违背了劳拉·戴蒙德的行为准则
but the second I violate the Laura Diamond code of conduct,
-你就要当面指责我的过去 -这不一样
- I get my past thrown back in my face. - This is different.
没什么不一样
No, it's not.
你信任我们俩 我们却让你失望了
You trusted both of us. We both let you down.
为什么只有我不值被原谅
Why am I the only one who doesn't deserve to be forgiven?
我根本没原谅丹·豪瑟
I am nowhere close to forgiving Dan Hauser.
不管喜欢与否 他是我们的消息来源
And, like it or not, he is our source.
并且必须受人保护
And he has to be protected,
就是说在我们抓获马伦斯之前
which means that until we nail Mullens,
不能告诉任何人 包括桑提亚尼
no one can know, not even Santiani.
杰克
Jake,
这案子让我整年来夜夜难眠
this case kept me up all night for a full year of my life.
如果终于有机会结案
If there is a chance that I could finally close it,
我必须一试
I have to try.
帮帮我
Help me.
那现在怎么做
So, what now?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去监狱一趟
Now, I go to prison.
-你气色不错 -是的
- Hey. You look good, kiddo. - Yup.
你的儿子们怎么样
So, how are the little guys doing?
我本想给他们寄份生日礼物
I wanted to send them something for their birthday.
-别寒暄了 -那要怎么样
- Can we not do this? - What are we doing?
在你拿枪指着我 扣下扳机时
You lost the right to a friendly conversation with me
我们就不可能以朋友身份来交谈了
when you stuck a gun in my face and pulled the trigger.
你还在吃垃圾食品吗
You're still dining on crap?
我这辈子都要耗在监狱了 我还会注意饮食呢
I am going to die in prison and I watch what I eat.
真是周到
Oh, that's very thoughtful.
可惜 你忘了我不能吃猪皮
Unfortunately, you're forgetting what pork rinds do to me.
吃了我就得住厕所里了
I'll have to set up camp in the john.
我记得
I remember.
说到饮食
So, speaking of dining,
我
I, um...
我去了那家爱尔兰酒吧
I hit that Irish pub.
-怎么样 -你说得对
- And? - You were right.
正是我一直在搜寻的
It was exactly what I was looking for.
-很高兴听你这么说 -唯一的问题是
- Glad to hear that. - The only thing is
我在那吃不饱 肚子还是饿
it didn't fill me up, left me hungry.
你还有别的推荐吗
So, do you have any other recommendations?
不 但愿我有消息可以上报
No, I wish I had something else to report,
但我不太外出
but I don't get out much.
这些创可贴是怎么回事
What's with all the band-aids?
被纸划伤了
Paper cuts.
在我牢房♥里坐了一整天
Sitting in my cell all day,
为自己的案子做点法律研究
doing legal research on my case,
不小心撞到了砖墙
unfortunately I hit a brick wall.
你这件杀害妻子情人案 没有太多的漏洞
Not a lot of loopholes when you kill your wife's lover
而且你还想杀害你最好的警探
and then you try to kill your best detective.
-这件事我无时无刻都在后悔 -很好
- I'll never stop regretting that. - Good.
豪瑟 时间到了
Hauser, time's up.
这就完了 我什么信息都没有得到
Is that it? I didn't get anything.
你会得到的 美人 会得到的
You will, hotshot. You will.
老天 我真想你们大家
God, I miss you all.
一直保持这样吧 哈尔
Don't ever change, Hal.
你的存就是在对大家的鼓励
You're an inspiration.
其实你完全可以来舔我脖子上的盐
You can feel free to lick the salt off my neck instead.
在五十个警♥察♥面前 还是算了
In front of 50 cops? I don't think so.
真爽
Yes, we did.
[西语]
听着挺性感 我们做到什么了
Sounds sexy. What we hicimos?
把你推给我俩那件洗衣店捅人案破了
Closed that laundromat stabbing you punted to us.
只用了八小时
In eight hours flat.
我还是更喜欢你们俩不是一对的时候
Okay. I liked you both better before you were a couple.
-我们不是一对 -完全不是那回事
- We're not a couple. - Not at all.
-随便了 看到杰克在哪了吗 -那边
- Whatever. Donde esta Jake? - Esta alla.
谢了 朋友
Gracias, amigo.
你从豪瑟那问到什么没有
What did you get out of Hauser?
什么都没有吗
Not a thing?
谢谢
Thank you.
访问室真不是什么
Well, the visitor room isn't exactly
可以从狱友那打听消息的好地方
a safe space to tattle on your fellow prisoner.
到处都有人竖着耳朵听
Nosy Parkers everywhere.
那我们要怎么处理那尸体
So, what do we do about the bodies?
不知道 豪瑟让我注意这事肯定是有原因的
I don't know. Hauser wanted me aware for a reason.
正如他所暗示的 事情肯定不止这么简单
You know, there has to be more to the story, he implied as much.
当然不会这么简单
Well, of course there is.
他还想让你去那里 再去陪他
He wants you to go back there and keep him company again.
我对这事感到有些不安
Something's nagging at me about this.
给我一晚上 让我想想清楚豪瑟想干什么
Just give me the night to figure out what Hauser is up to.
好吧 除非你突然想到了答案
Fine. Unless something hits you like a ton of bricks,
-否则我们明早就把这事上报 -好
- we will file the report in the morning. - Deal.
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
别想试图和我跳舞
Don't try and dance with me.
-我没有 -你明显就是啊
- I am not. - Oh! Clearly, you are.
我怎么会和一个
Why would I dance with a woman
一旦我想跟她认真聊聊两人间的关系
who runs for cover the second I try to engage her
她就会逃跑的女人跳舞呢
in a direct conversation about our relationship?
你说什么
Excuse me!
我说过你挺混♥蛋♥的
I called you out for being a stubborn pain in the ass,
因为你表现得好像无论我做什么
for acting like there is nothing I can do
都无法挽回我在你心中的形象了
to redeem myself in your eyes.
那是因为我们在工作
It wasn't the right time
不是聊那个的时候
to have that conversation, we were working.
工作已经结束了
Work day is over.
而且 我那时还没想好 现在也还没想好
Also, I didn't have a good answer, which I still don't have,
因为我很累了 而且我真的必须尿个尿
given that I am exhausted and I really, really, really have to pee.
不过我会考虑的
But I will think about it.
好吧
Deal.
-舞跳得不错 -我们才没在跳舞呢
- Good dance. - We weren't dancing.
你这么高兴是为什么
What are you so happy about?
我没有高兴
I am not happy.
我睡眠不足 而且背很疼
I am sleep-deprived and my back is killing me.
你高不高兴我能看出来
I know happy when I see it.
你昨晚是不是搞事了
Did you get some last night?
-没有 -你昨晚要么是干了什么羞羞的事
- No. - Well, either you did something nasty
要么就是在想羞羞的事
or you're thinking about doing something nasty.
我什么都没想
I... I am not thinking anything.
能麻烦你送孩子们出门了吗
So, can you just please get the boys out the door?
该上课了
School time.
一定要注意看看窗外
Make sure you look out the window.
这么早就来按铃的肯定不是什么好人
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表