剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
别动 别动 别动
Stay still. Stay still. Stay still.
别动
Don't move!
枪伤
Bullet wound.
别 我什么都没做
No. I didn't do anything.
过会儿再来处置你
We'll deal with you in a second.
我只是在治疗病患
I'm just treating a patient.
我没有参与他们的勾当
I have no involvement in whatever is done.
我们不是为他而来 我们是来找你的
We're not here for him. We're here for you.
我根本没有接生过 我只是
I don't even deliver the babies. I just...
我们逮到你替罪犯治疗
Word gets out we busted the criminals in your clinic,
你要是不想进监狱的话
I'd expect a drop-off and customers,
就老实交代地点和人物
if you don't go to prison.
我被吊销了医生执照 又缺钱
I lost my medical license. I needed the money.
-因为吸毒吗 -不是 是赌博
- Drugs? - No. Poker.
我输了很多钱 又停不下来
I lose a lot, but I can't stop.
因为赌债 我被自己协助创办的诊所解雇了
I got fired from the clinic I helped found over gambling debts.
所以有人出钱
So, someone offers you ease money
让你照看那些孕妇
to take care of those pregnant women,
你也不管那样有多危险就答应了
and you take it despite the dangers it poses.
我在赌局上遇到他的
I met the guy at a game.
我输得很惨 他正要离开
I was losing. He was up.
他看出我很绝望
He saw how desperate I was.
我告诉他我不是医生了 但他却说
I told him I wasn't a doctor anymore, but he said,
"婴儿嘛 不用接生也可以生下来"
"Babies are babies. They practically deliver themselves."
可是DJ的情况却并非如此 不是吗
That's not what happened with DJ, was it?
你当时束手无策了 你慌了
You got in over your head. You panicked.
我当晚根本就不在
I wasn't even there that night.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
能 我当时在康乃狄克的金神大赌场
Yeah. I was up at the tables.
正准备离开
The Mohegan Sun in Connecticut.
庄家记得我 当时我收到条短♥信♥
The dealer, he'll remember. In fact, I got a text to come in.
但我正准备离开
But, like I said, I was up.
于是出来开车走了
I had to ride out the street.
然后你就一直开车到深夜
Which you rode all the way to zero.
-那你回短♥信♥了吗 -没 没有
- Did you answer that text? - No, no.
我知道他们可以找其他医生
I figured they had another doctor they could call in.
"他们"到底是谁
Who the hell are "They?"
要弄清事实我们必须找到你的老板
The only way for us to get to the truth is to find your boss.
现在告诉我你所知道的
Now what can you tell me about him?
我不问问题
I don't ask a lot of questions.
我收到短♥信♥ 现身 然后拿钱走人
I get a text. I show up. I get paid.
你是我们知道的
You are the only person
唯一一个与那家伙见过面的人
we know who has met this guy face to face.
现在给我描述一下他
Now, give me a description.
白人 英俊 浅色头发 30多岁
White guy, good looking, light hair, 30s.
你要是给我没用的消息 你就完了
If you don't give me something useful, we're done.
你就得承担这一切
And you're taking the hit.
我知道的都告诉你了
I'm telling you what I know.
从没出过问题 一直只是
There's never any issues. It's always just
"用力 用力 孩子出来了" 就只有这些
"push, push, baby." That's it. That's all that ever happens.
我需要处理的最复杂的事
The only complication I have to deal with is
就是找对地方
showing up at the right address.
手术地点会变吗
The operation changes locations?
是啊 经常变
Yeah, every so often,
每次我都会收到一个短♥信♥告知我地址
and I get a text with the address when that happens.
把那个发短♥信♥的号♥码写下来
Write down the number of that text.
快写
Write.
那些楼是你老板的吗
Your boss, he owns the buildings?
这我不知道
You're asking me things I don't know.
那些地方格局都差不多 就像510大街
It's always the same setup, like, at 510th.
挺贵的 在高层建筑里
A pricy... One of those high rises.
有一次我们得在24小时内搬走
One time we had to move out in a 24-hour turnaround,
因为我们在的那个公♥寓♥被卖♥♥掉了
because the apartment we were in, sold.
不可能找不出来
This can't be that impossible,
根据姓名查找结果
无符合搜索条件的结果
那地方究竟是谁的
to track down who owns the place.
我用尽了所有的手段
I'm telling you, I've tried all my tricks
邮编 汽车总会 都没有
and ZIP, NADA, nothing.
看来房♥主是上帝
God owns this penthouse.
上帝才不用隐瞒资产来避税
God doesn't need to hide assets to avoid taxes.
房♥主肯定是个普通老人
Some regular old person owns this.
我发现了一件事 南方资产
Oh, one thing I do have. Downstate Equity,
那个最初拥有公♥寓♥所有权的公♥司♥
the corporation that held the original title,
还没有将其转给
hasn't gotten around to transferring it
它现在的主人
to whoever does own it.
真是太懒了 跟我说说你发现了什么
Lazy. Now you show me yours.
什么线索都没有
Pfft, nothing to show.
我觉得你上帝的理论可能有点道理
I mean, maybe your god theory isn't so off.
安姆巴比的账单 记录 登记
Ambaby's bills, records, registrations,
都指向无法追踪的人
all lead to an untraceable owner.
我搞到一个可能站得住脚的不在场证明
Got an alibi which will probably hold up,
以及一个对幕后黑手的模糊描述
and a vague, no-name description of our mastermind.
有个描述就不错了
Oh, description's more than we had.
尼克医生记得他们把产房♥
Dr. Nick remembers the time
从一间豪华公♥寓♥
when they moved the maternity ward on the fly,
匆忙搬走到另外一间 而他们本来在的
from one luxury apartment to the other,
那一间被卖♥♥了的时间
while the one that they were in was sold.
麦克斯 所以你找不到所有权转移的记录
That's why you couldn't find a title transfer, Max.
想不通 告诉我 谢谢
Blank. Fill in, please.
所有权从来没有转移过
The title was never transferred because
因为这件公♥寓♥从来没有被卖♥♥掉
the apartment was never sold.
他用的不是公开出♥售♥的房♥子
He's been using apartments that aren't on the open market.
好聪明
Genius.
那如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
谁能进那些公♥寓♥呢
then who would have access to the apartments.
对不起
Oops. Sorry.
给客户看♥房♥♥子的中介
The realtor showing the property.
西海岸 奢华房♥产
斯考特·克拉克
斯考特·克拉克
Scott Clark.
多亏了我装满垃圾的包
Thankfully, my bag doubles as a trash can.
白人 三十多岁 浅色头发
White, 30s, light hair,
跟那医生描述的一致
Just like the doctor described.
我给他看看这照片 看能否确认身份
I'll show him the photo and see if I can get an ID.
然后咱们就得想办法跟他接触
And we'll figure out how to make contact.
你们有他的电♥话♥啊
Hello. You guys have his number.
你们可以用医生的手♥机♥给他发短♥信♥或打电♥话♥啊
You can call or text him from Mr. Doctor's phone.
这家伙很谨慎
This guy is careful.
如果他突然接到自己手下人来的电♥话♥
If he suddenly gets a call from his employee,
他可能会跑路
he might run for the hills.
我有个能吸引他注意的好主意
I can think of a better way to get the realtor's attention.
九百多平♥米♥ 高吊顶
10,000 square feet, nice high ceilings,
风景绝佳
got an unbeatable view.
你想什么时候买♥♥
How soon are you looking to buy?
很快就买♥♥ 这房♥子真不错
Soon. It's an impressive apartment.
主卧里还有一个超大的步入式衣帽间
Yeah, there's an enormous walk-in closet in the master.
你月底就可以搬进来
You can move in as soon as the end of the month.
你还有更高档一点的吗
Do you have anything higher up?
风景更好一点
With an even more impressive view?
目前没有
Not at the moment.
你要是有的话 我肯定买♥♥
If you did, we could guarantee you a sale.
我跟你提过我会全额付现吗
Did I mention we're paying all cash?
有一个顶层公♥寓♥
There's the penthouse.
我们什么时候能看♥房♥♥子
How soon can we get in and see it?
我老婆很着急
My wife is anxious to buy.
让我看看
Let me check.
是我的另一部手♥机♥
Uh, my other phone.
没事
Don't worry.
是我打的
That's only me.
你是在耍我吗
Is this some kind of scam?
我是想逮捕你
How about some kind of arrest?
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表