剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
只有按下按钮或是拉开开关
that's only activated if you press a button,
才能打开
or flip a switch.
就像《狂怒之路》里的芙莉欧莎
Kinda like Furiosa had in Fury Road.
《疯狂的麦克斯》系列
这下懂了
That I get.
找到了
Bingo!
暗格什么都有 从吗♥啡♥到化疗药物
This stash contains everything from morphine to chemo meds,
药物量足以医治整个警局的人
and enough of it to medicate your whole precinct.
也足以令人狠下杀手
Enough to kill for.
也许吧 虽然
Possibly, though some of
当中有些药物在黑市上根本不值钱
these actually have no street value at all.
就严格意义上的医学用途来说
Strictly for genuine medicinal purposes.
那诈骗目的是什么
So what's the scam?
看看这个标签
Take a look at this label.
看著还挺好的
Looks pretty good.
除了一点
Except for one thing,
帕妥珠单抗的单词里写的是S
Pertuzumab is spelled with an s,
而不是Z
instead of with a z.
-假药 -没错
- Counterfeit. - Indeed.
这些药丸都包含有药物应有的成分
All of these pills contain the drugs they're supposed to be,
但同时还包含了糖分
but they also contain sugar.
所以坏人加入糖分
So the bad guys cut it to
来增加药量 用这个方法骗钱
stretch out the inventory. That's the scam.
没错
Precisely.
还有 去年本地
And FYI, there have been
至少有九人死亡
at least nine local deaths in the last year
都是跟假药有关
all associated with counterfeit meds,
没人能确定假药的来源
and nobody could determine where they were coming from.
直到现在
Until now.
我真的不知道那些是假药
I... I had no idea they were fake.
伊恩只跟我说卖♥♥得比大药厂便宜
Ian just told me we were undercutting big pharma,
这是无受害人的犯罪行为
and it was a victimless crime.
但是现在死了人
But it wasn't victimless.
-我不知道会这样 -少来这套
- I didn't know that. - Oh, come on!
你不是这么天真吧
Come on, you're not that naive!
那你觉得这些药是从哪来的
I mean, where did you think they came from?
我不知道 伊恩找东西很有一套
I don't know, Ian had a way of finding things.
现在桑提亚尼和哈里斯警探在一起
Um, Santiani's with a Detective Harris.
他们在找你 我言下之意是叫你快走
They're asking for you, and by asking I mean, run away!
她是你妹妹
She's your sister?
同父异母的妹妹 关系并不亲近
Half-sister, minor relation.
发生这种事 上级肯定会撤你的职
The brass is gonna have your badge over this,
也许连我也算上
and maybe mine too.
理当如此
And rightly so.
你干预一起正在调查的谋杀案
You tampered with an active murder investigation.
不是 我调查的是假药案
No, I worked my own counterfeit drug investigation,
正好涉及到你的谋杀案
which ties into your murder investigation.
你真的要得寸进寸吗
You're seriously doubling down, right now?
露西没有杀人 这点我很肯定
Lucy didn't kill anyone, that I know for sure.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
首先
Oh, well for starters
凶杀现场没有她的犯案证据
there's no evidence of her at the murder scene.
旅馆里到处都有她的指纹
Her fingerprints are all over that motel.
没错 但是伊恩不是在旅馆遇害的
Yeah, but Ian wasn't killed at the motel.
他是在披萨遇害的
He was killed at the Pizzeria.
那是我管辖范围
Which is in my district.
所以你的药品案也归我管 知道吗 亲爱的
So your narcotics case is now mine. Okay, sweetheart?
二分局完全有能力
The 2nd Precinct is perfectly
调查药品案
capable of handling the narcotics case,
而且谋杀案涉及到这些药品
As well as the murder case connected to those narcotics.
-别说了 -警监 如果你管不住你的警探
- Enough. - Captain, if you can't handle your detective,
内勤部可以介入 来管理此分局
the IAB can come in here and deal with this precinct.
如果有必要 我会亲自去找局长
I'll talk to the chief myself if I have to.
够了 哈里斯
Back off, Harris!
不管你喜欢与否
Whether you like it or not,
你的谋杀案和我们的药品案纠缠在一起了
your murder and our narcotics case are tied together.
所以你现在要跟我们合作
So you are working it with us.
如有必要 我会通知局长
And I will call the Chief if I have to.
谢谢
Thank you.
开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
他要和杰克合作
He is working it with Jake.
你已经不能插手这案子了
You are already off the case.
如果因为你插手影响了定罪
And if your interference jeopardizes a conviction,
那就求神保佑吧 因为我无能为力
God help you, 'cause I won't.
曼尼·迪亚兹曾是某个非法团伙的老五
Manny Diaz used to be the fifth man in a B&E gang.
被捕之前抢过珠宝店和银行
Jewelry shops, banks, until he got caught.
这很重要是因为...
And this matters because?
街头上流传的是
Well, word on the street
他现在专门制♥作♥隐蔽保险险箱
is he now specializes in hideaway compartments
我们在伊恩·詹德利货车里找到的那种
like the one we found in Ian Gendry's van.
他用私人定制汽车店当幌子
He uses a custom auto shop as a front.
我这就去 和哈里斯去外面调查
I'm on it. I'm gonna hit the streets with Harris right now.
哈里斯 你不和劳拉一起吗
Harris? You're not going with Laura?
依警监来看 劳拉得避嫌
As far as the Captain is concerned, Laura is in Siberia.
难怪我看见她
Ah, that explains why I saw her
在那边狂敲自动售卖♥♥机
beating the crap out of the vending machine.
对啊 我只要靠近劳拉
Yeah, I get anywhere near Laura
就得像蹲监狱一样
and I'll be in the gulag myself.
有事吗 哈尔
Yes, Hal?
露西·戴蒙德的律师来了
Lucy Diamond's lawyer is here.
你能告诉劳拉她老爸来了吗
Would you break it to Laura that her dad's here?
哈尔 兄弟 有个活儿给你
Hal, my man. Got an assignment for you, Hal.
快点 吐出来
Come on! Spit it out!
你以为就你生气吗
You think you're ticked off, huh?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
被自己的女儿骗了是什么感觉
what it's like to have my own daughter lie to me?
还利用我
Use me?
这么多年我一直想这么对你说
It's what I've been trying to tell you for years.
她是个坏孩子
She's a bad seed.
露西不是 你才是
Not Lucy! You!
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我是好的那个
I'm the good one!
她说自己是好的
The good one, she says.
一个好女儿难道会
Is that the one that grills me
为了我小女儿的消息拷问我吗
for information about my youngest child?
还不告诉我那孩子有麻烦了
Doesn't tell me the child is in trouble.
然后又把那孩子监禁起来
And then tosses said child into lockup?
那孩子都26岁了
Said child is 26-years-old.
你想说什么
Your point is?
-再见 哈尔 -好
- Goodbye, Hal. - Yeah.
露西不是孩子了
Lucy is not a child.
她是个举止幼稚的成年人
She is a grownup who acts like a child.
而我不能跟你说实话
And I couldn't tell you the truth
因为我知道你会替她辩解
because I knew that you would cover for her,
一如既往地 就像现在
Like always, like now!
家人不就该这样吗
That's what family does.
彼此照顾 互相帮忙
We watch out for each other, we help each other.
爸 我是要帮露西
Dad, I am trying to help Lucy.
真的
Truly.
她接触的那些人可不是闹著玩的
The people that she is involved with are no joke.
她现在最安全的去处就是在这里关著
The safest place for her right now is here in holding.
口气真像个警方发言人
Spoken like a true representative of the police state.
六十年代语录 别乱说废话
The '60s called, they want their bullcrap back.
给我听好了
You listen to me.
我现在是露西·戴蒙德的法律顾问
I am here as the legal counsel for Lucy Diamond,
现要求立即释放她
and I demand her immediate release.
恕我直言
Sorry to break it to you,
律师资格被吊销后 你已不是律师了
but being disbarred means that you are no longer a lawyer.
那我告诉你 女士
For your information, missy,
我在内华达和关岛都拿到资格证了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表