剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
你想被车撞死吗
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
*大腿抬起停不下来*
*I can't stop my leg*
*你们能帮我按住它吗*
*Can you stop my leg*
能
Yes!
*看它又来了*
*There it goes again*
好了 非常棒 爸爸
Okay, great, dad.
您能挪动贵腿把碗装了吗 就当是安可了
Can you and your leg load the dishwasher as an encore?
你从来不懂欣赏我的创意面
You never appreciated my creative side.
我有两张周四晚上尼克斯对骑士的票
Uh, I got two tix to the Knicks-Cavs Thursday night.
-带我去 -不行 我先说的
-Take me. - No, I said it first.
抱歉 孩子们 首先你们第二天有课
Sorry, boys. A, it's a school night,
其次 我不能只带你们之中的一个人去
and B, I can't just take one of you.
不考虑 不对 有豪华包厢
Pass. No, no... Luxury boxes.
我还是在家里沙发上看吧
I will watch it from my couch.
我只坐等季后赛
I am not interested till the playoffs.
你们两个是纽约仅有的
You are the only humans in New York
不想看勒布朗在花♥园♥比赛的人
who would pass up seeing LeBron in the Garden.
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥ 位于纽约的体育娱乐活动殿堂
来吧孩子们 收拾收拾干净
Come on boys, let's get cleaned up.
你是怎么回事 当妈了吗
What are you, their mother?
你看 一个参与到孩子生活中的好爸爸
See, this is what a father
就长这个样子
who participates in his children's lives looks like.
你既然这么爱他 怎么还不嫁给他呢
If you love him so much, why don't you marry him?
您老还是继续抖腿吧
Go shake your leg some more.
接到一个新案子
We caught a case.
好吧 今天得执勤 但孩子们不用上学
Okay, um, it's in-service day, the boys don't have school.
别把他们晾在那儿了
Do not drop them off there.
赶紧走吧 有人等不及要见你们
Go already, there's someone dying to see you.
考虑穿条裤子吧
Maybe put some pants on.
*我就不爱穿裤子*
*I don't like no pants*
*影响我打弗兰肯节拍*
*It scrunched my Franken beat*
劳拉之谜
第二季 第十二集
他本来应该只待两晚的 拖到了一星期
He was only supposed to stay two nights, not a week.
彻底清洗一栋楼能用多久时间
I mean, how long does it take to power-wash a building?
要多久有多久
It will take as long as it takes.
我天 谢谢你的神机妙算 尤达大♥师♥
Gee, thanks, Yoda.
早上好 雷纳尔多
Morning, Reynaldo.
的确是一大早 见见这位无名氏
Morning it is. Say hello to John Doe.
八岁小孩都能看出死因是什么
Well, an 8-year-old could figure out the cause of death here.
在巴士前面跑会被撞死
Running in front of a bus will kill you.
确实是的 不过就这位来看
True indeed, though in this particular case,
他应该是被人推出去的
it appears said runner was pushed.
你确定 死者戴了耳机
You sure? Ear buds.
说不定只顾著听音乐了
Victim could have been lost in song.
-没看到红灯 -不可能
- Not seen the red light. - No way.
那是上班高峰期
It was rush hour.
他起码得绕过一大群等灯的人
He would have to run around a huge crowd waiting for the light.
也有可能他多走了几步 跑出路边了
Or he could have taken one too many steps into the street.
那样的话他早就被人拽回人行道上了
In which case, he would have been knocked back up onto the sidewalk.
不可能跑到路中间来
Not all the way out here.
而且 你们看看他的手掌
Plus, take a look at his palms.
完好无伤
Pristine.
这能说明什么
What's that got to do with anything?
能说明很多
A lot.
每一次我的双胞胎被绊倒在地
Every time either of the twins trips,
他们的手掌都会被磨破
scuffs their palms.
这个人的手掌没有被磨破
This guy, no scuffs.
他身上也没有身份证
No ID on his person.
他倒是戴著婚戒
Uh, he's got a wedding ring,
说明总有人会来找他
which means somebody is looking for him.
他的手♥机♥和音乐播放器在哪
Where's his phone or iPod he was listening to?
我猜是在这毫无同情心的城市里被偷了
Oh, I am guessing stolen in the city without pity.
他胸口上是什么东西
What's that on his vest?
那是一块沥青 正好对著伤处
That is some sort of tar which lines up perfectly with this.
几乎可以肯定是他摔倒前就有了的
Almost certainly happened before he hit the ground.
尸体不可能还有瘀伤
Dead men don't bruise.
我也没看见地上和他鞋上有没干的沥青
And I'm not seeing any fresh tar on the street or on his shoes.
如果是凶手鞋上的沥青呢
What if it came from our killer's foot?
死者被踢出路边时蹭到的
Which he got when he was kicked in front of the bus.
还有目击证人在吗
Any witnesses stick around?
我让突发心悸的公车司机
I sent the bus driver to
去看急诊了
the emergency room with heart palpitations.
我看见了一个很可靠的目击证人
I see a pretty reliable witness.
巴士上的监控摄像头
Surveillance cameras on the bus.
保险勘损的时候需要它们
Insurance requires them.
好的 你看他在往哪看
Okay. See where he's looking?
往回看 就像在问"是谁推我"
He's looking back like, "Who the hell just pushed me?"
人太多了 我根本分不清
It's so dense. I can barely make out
挤在前排的谁是谁
anyone beyond the front line.
好吧 倒回去 我们再看一次
All right. Roll back. Let's try it again.
我跟你说了吗 他们又涨了我的房♥租
Hey, did I tell you? They raised my rent.
有点惨 涨了多少
Not cool. How much?
是我现在付的三倍 简直无语
Three times what I am paying right now. It's ridiculous.
拜托 他们楼里住了个警♥察♥啊
I mean, they have a cop living in their building,
要是在以前 这可了不得
back in the day, that actually meant something.
是的 以前的破帽衫现在还是时尚呢
Yeah. Your once crappy hood is tres trendy now.
怎么你的房♥租就一直都这么便宜呢
How does your rent stay so low?
房♥东对我有意思
Landlord's sweet on me.
你知道你该怎么做吗
You know what you should do?
我该怎么做
What should I do?
到皇后区或者布朗克斯区去找房♥子
Look in Queens or the Bronx.
黑人居住区 治安普遍很差
我有新消息了
I have news!
-画面可以接受吧 -没事 在看人群
- Is it okay to look? - Yeah. We are just on the crowd.
被巴士撞是我最害怕的事情
Getting hit by a bus is my biggest fear.
好吧 还有被蟑螂吃掉
Well, that and getting eaten by roaches.
不是大蟑螂 是那种小蟑螂
Not cockroaches. The smaller roach roaches.
麦克斯 说事
Max. News.
他们把巴士拖走了 死者的钱包在车底
They finally towed the bus. The victim's wallet was underneath.
叫艾登·西尔弗曼 你看
Aiden Silverman. Oh, look.
他的住处离被他袭击的地方有十街区远
He lived 10 blocks away from where he got hit.
杰克和劳拉还在排查那一带
Jake and Laura are still canvassing the area.
赶紧通知他们
Let's call this in.
爸爸遇到麻烦了吗
Is daddy in trouble?
伊莱 亲爱的 跟外婆走吧
Uh, Eli honey, um, why don't you come with grandma, okay?
让妈妈跟这几位好警♥察♥聊一会儿
Let mommy talk to these nice police officers.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, mum.
真有爱
So sweet.
-是的 他们俩很亲的 -你真好运
- Yeah, those two are inseparable. - You're lucky.
我爸觉得我儿子是用来逗笑的
My dad thinks my boys were born to laugh at his jokes
还负责给他满上马提尼酒
and refresh his martini.
伊莱才刚刚开始喊艾登"爸爸"
Eli only just started calling Aiden, "Daddy."
我该怎么跟他解释这一切
How am I going to explain this?
艾登不是你儿子的父亲吗
Aiden wasn't your son's father?
他是继父 我们一年前结的婚
Uh, step. We were married a year ago.
-那伊莱的生父呢 -科特 我前夫
- And Eli's biological father? - Kurt. My ex.
他人挺好的 但是
Means well, but...
他这人没前途
he's, uh, he's a lost cause.
他没什么责任感
No sense of responsibility.
也没有工作 我...
Can't hold a job. I...
我本以为有了孩子以后他会有所改观
I thought having a kid would straighten him out.
然而并非如此 不过
It didn't, but...
后来我遇到了艾登
then I met Aiden.
我们都是体育医学诊所的医生
We were both doctors at the clinic for sports medicine.
这间诊所负责纽约所有球队的医疗事宜
That's the place that does all the New York teams.
是你丈夫给我们那个
Your husband did the surgery
从青少年职业联盟提拔的投手做了手术
on the closer we just brought up from the Minors.
是的 在此之后
Yes. After that,
国际足联找到艾登 请他出任医疗主管
Aiden was approached by FIFA to be their new head of medicine.
这是个绝佳的机会
It's just a huge opportunity.
也意味著我们要移居欧洲
It meant we'd relocate to Europe.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表