剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
古巴 古巴
Cuba! Cuba!
谁去把屋顶西北角上
Can someone please get that
那个维修工赶下来
maintenance guy off the northwest rooftop?
我来
On it.
他有武器 屋顶西北角
He's armed! Northwest rooftop.
杰克 注意躲避
Jake, take cover!
不
No!
48小时前
不 你为什么要往头上放花生酱
No! Why would you put peanut butter in your hair?
为了把口香糖取下来
To get the gum out.
在网上看到的
We saw it on youtube.
你们赶紧拿好书包 不然我们要来不及了
Hey, y'all best get it in gear or we're gonna be late.
不只是孩子们 还有你
Ooh, by we, I mean you, too.
好
Okay.
问题解决
Problem solved.
刷牙了吗
Teeth brushed?
快走 快走
Go. Go! Go, go.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
你最近感觉如何
So, how you handling everything?
你这话说得还能再笼统一点吗
Could you be 25% less vague?
就是 杰克找了个新女友这事
You know, the whole Jake's new girlfriend thing?
珍吗 她不是他的女朋友
Jen? No. No, she's not his girlfriend.
他们 不过就是约了一次会 一次而已
They just... They just went out on one date. Just... Just one.
你可没算上她还带著儿子
Well, if you're not counting the time that her and her son
跟杰克和你家孩子们去看电影
went with Jake and the boys to the movies.
-还去逛公园 -你说得对
- And the park. - Yeah, you're right.
好吧 我没算上那几次
Um, I didn't include those
是因为我不知情 我现在知道了之后...
because I didn't know about them. But now I do and, uh...
-我没事 -我有事
- I'm fine. - Well, I'm not.
我还以为你们已经复合了 毕竟你...
I thought you two would have gotten together now that you...
等等
Wait a minute.
他还不知道你跟托尼之间结束了 对吧
He still doesn't know that you ended things with Tony, does he?
对 这也没关系
No, and that's fine too.
你还能再口是心非一点吗
Could you be about 25% more honest?
我是戴蒙德
Diamond!
你也早
Hey! Good morning to you too,
桑提亚尼警监 有什么事吗...
Captain Santiani. What can I...
你要当高层领导的保镖了
You've got dignitary protection duty.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
戴蒙德 我什么时候开过玩笑
Diamond. Am I ever kidding about anything, ever?
可当保镖
But dignitary protection
就跟当保姆差不多 小青蛙
is nothing more than babysitting, Froggy.
对 你现在就是要去当保姆
And yet you're the one being the baby.
好吧 我要保护谁
Okay, look. This guy that I'm supposed to watch.
-卡洛斯·埃尔南德斯 -他啊 好
- Carlos Hernandez. - Him. Right.
如果是他来当下一任古巴总统
If he is the heir apparent to the Cuban presidency,
难道不应该交给比利吗
shouldn't Billy handle this?
我非常愿意保护他
I'd love to protect the guy.
埃尔南德斯是古巴非常有影响力的政♥治♥家
I mean, Hernandez is the most powerful person in Cuba
很积极地推行民♥主♥
actively pushing for democracy.
而且也取得了一定成绩
And he's making headway, too.
所以问题在哪
Well, then what's the problem?
组织不同意 因为我爸爸曾是古巴持异议者
One pp said no, because my dad was a Cuban dissident.
不过他确实取得了不少成绩
And you might be right about the headway.
埃尔南德斯来这里
Hernandez is here to
是为了在联♥合♥国♥大会上宣布新的开放贸易政策
announce some new open trade policies at the UN.
他宣布♥什♥么无所谓
It doesn't matter what he announces.
古巴人会把他跟卡斯特罗派联♥系♥起来
Plenty of Cubanos are gonna link him to the Castros,
然后对他进行一些别样的"热烈欢迎"
and they're not exactly gonna lay out the welcome mat.
所以局里要求
Which is why the brass has asked for
派能力最强的警探保护他
their best detective to protect him.
好吧 毕竟我可是头牌
Well, you know.
抱歉 他们要的是杰克
Oh, sorry, no. They asked for Jake.
而你刚好是他的搭档
You just happen to be his partner.
我去
Oh, come on!
杰克根本不在
Jake isn't even here!
他不在吗
He's not?
珍 你好
Oh... Jen, hi.
抱歉打扰
Hey! Uh, sorry for interrupting.
没关系 他不在 还没到
No. No, no. Um, he's not here. Not yet.
不过很快就回来了
But he'll be back soon.
我是比利·索托警探
Um, Detective Billy Soto.
珍·兰伯特 我是地检的
Hey. Jen Lambert. Officially with the DA's office.
不过今天 我代表动物管理部门来这里的
Although today, I'm here on behalf of animal control.
哈利跆拳道课后落在我车后面了
Harry left it in the back of my car after tae kwon do.
哈利森吗
Harrison did?
-谢谢 -对 他非常喜欢自己的午餐盒
- Thanks. - Yeah, he's grown very attached to this lunchbox.
真的 如果是尼克拉斯
Seriously. If it had been Nicholas,
我就不会开车过来了
I wouldn't have made the drive over,
但是哈利简直太喜欢老虎了
but Harry and the tigers.
是啊 特别执著 我家哈利就这样
I know! Obsessed! Well, that's my Harry.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
没事
You bet. Um...
帮我跟杰克问好
Tell Jake I said hey.
要我给她打分也就是个凑乎
She is somewhere on a scale of one to meh.
是吧 杰克到底看上她哪一点了
I mean, am I right? What does Jake see in her?
像我的那部分 而且不刁钻
Me. Minus the bitter.
可是刁钻才是你啊
The bitter makes you you.
我最喜欢你的刁钻
I delight in your bitter.
我就喜欢你
I delight in you.
戴蒙德 准备出发
Diamond. Saddle up.
你的搭档跟你在古巴领♥事♥馆♥会合
Your partner's gonna meet you at the Cuban chancellery.
好
Okay.
对了 今天是阅读马拉松
You know, today is the last day
报名截止期限的最后一天
to sign the boys up for the read-a-thon.
已经报了
Done.
你怎么会惦记这事
How is that even on your radar?
珍提醒你的 原来如此
Oh! Jen. Of course.
-这种事她很擅长 -谢谢
- She is on the ball with stuff like that. - Gracias.
很显然 我也一样
Apparently, so am I.
当然
Of course.
你知道珍管哈利森叫"哈利"
You know Jen calls Harrison "Harry"?
对 他特别喜欢
Yeah. He loves it.
哦好
Oh. Good.
那很好
That's good.
警探们好
Detectives.
我是耶西尔·里昂 是埃尔南德斯的副手
I'm Yasiel Leon, aide-de-camp to Mr. Hernandez.
这边请
Please, this way.
埃尔南德斯先生将为古巴开启一个新世纪
Mr. Hernandez is going to usher in a new era for Cuba.
民♥主♥ WiFi 星巴克
Democracy. Wi-fi. Starbucks.
还有更多更多
And much more.
但是有些人不喜欢改变
But some people don't like change.
可有人却觉得改变得还不够快
And others don't think it's happening fast enough.
两位警探好 布罗德里克和戴蒙德
Ah! Detectives, uh, Broderick and Diamond.
我的发音对吗
Am I pronouncing that correctly?
非常对 你就是卡洛斯·埃尔南德斯吗 我念对了吗
Perfectly. And you're Carlos Hernandez? How'd I do?
发音很棒 完美
Very good. Perfectly.
这位是我夫人 瓦莱里娅
Um, I want you to meet my wife, Valeria.
-很高兴认识你 -你好 我是杰克
- So nice to meet you. - Hi, jake.
不好意思 我这边还没结束
Excuse me. I wasn't finished.
以及我的魅力部长 埃内斯托·加西亚
And my minister of charm, Ernesto Garcia.
安全事务总管
Chief of security.
如果你们愿意一起参加的话
If you'd like to join us,
我们正在检查安保的各项细节
we are going over the security detail.
我也要去准备一下 请见谅
And I need to get ready, so please excuse me.
我正试图说服加西亚 这事儿就跟
Uh, I was just trying to convince Garcia that we can do this
吃一片正宗纽约披萨一样简单
just as easily over a slice of authentic New York pizza.
其实这只是你来访纽约的强制措施而已
Well, it's kind of mandatory when you visit New York.
有家最早的雷的披萨店就在街角
There is an original Ray's right around the corner.
过了街角有比那家更早的一家雷的披萨店
And there's an original original ray's just past that.
恐怕这些并不在日程表上
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表