剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
So, Jake, get the word out to patrols so their eyes are open.
比利和梅雷迪思去爆♥炸♥现场
Billy and Meredith, get to the blast site.
-看看是怎么回事 -好的
- Find out what happened. - Okay.
你们怎么弄到我父亲的血样的
How did you get my dad's blood?
有法医参与其中了吗
Is the medical examiner in on this?
我发现你父亲时 他大衣上都是血
Your father's blood was on the coat when I found it.
-我没栽赃嫁祸 -好 那肯定有人干的
- I didn't plant... - Yeah, well, somebody did.
因为我没开枪杀我老爸
Because I did not shoot my dad.
-我有不在场证明 -艾伦
- I have an alibi. - Ellen?
她一直戴着耳机 她的不在场证明不可靠
With her earphones on, she's not the best alibi.
你没听我说话
You're... You're not hearing me.
你多久没睡觉了
When was the last time you slept?
-你吃早饭了吗 -好了 别耽误时间了
- Did you have breakfast? - Right. Just stop stalling.
承认你都干了什么
Admit what you did.
我见过太多戒毒的人了 一眼就能看出来
I've seen withdrawal enough to recognize it.
-你又重蹈覆辙了 -对 就因为你
- You're off the wagon. - Yeah. Because of you.
因为你把我的生活给毁了 还有艾拉
Because of you destroying my life. With... with Ayla.
-一切都完了 -在和她对质之前
- With everything. - You knew about her affair
你就知道她和你父亲有染了
with your father before I confronted her.
没错 但她不知道我已经知道了
Yeah, but she didn't know that I knew!
我安然于此却都被你给毁了
I made peace with it until you ruined it!
好吧 乔恩 如果你并非蓄意谋杀你父亲
Okay, Jon, if what happened to your father was not a plan,
是你很生气 你精神崩溃了
you got angry, you snapped,
法官会考虑到...
the judge will take that into...
我没杀过人
I haven't killed anyone.
但是如果你继续浪费大家的时间
But if you don't stop wasting our time...
如果枪一旦走火 我们就两败俱伤
Neither of us wins if that gun goes off.
我去给你煮点咖啡吧 会有所帮助
Let me make you some coffee. It'll help.
不要让我后悔这么做
Don't make me regret this.
还有什么可以跟我们说的吗
Is there anything else you can tell me?
以前那边是什么 这边的布局曾是什么样
What was over there? What did the layout look like in here?
左边那里曾有几张工作台 然后这里
It was just workstations to the left and then there was
曾有个办公用品橱柜
a supply cabinet right here.
你们是在做爆♥炸♥前的建筑平面图吗
You guys, uh, mapping out the pre-blast floor plan?
搞清楚结构和位置有助于我们估算
Knowing what was where helps us with our calculations.
真是说不通 乔恩爱这间公♥司♥
This just makes no sense. Jon loved this place.
他也说爱自己父亲了
He said he loved his father, too.
介意回避一下吗
Would you mind giving us a second?
-谢谢 -我们重建小组
- Thank you. - Our reconstruction
认为原爆点在净化车间里
team put ground zero in the clean room.
经试验证明
Now, tests show the explosive
爆♥炸♥物是苯和橙油烟雾的混合体
was a mix of benzene and orange oil fumes.
根据记录显示
According to records,
乔恩·邓纳姆工作中会接触这两样东西
Jon Dunham handled both of those on the job.
是 不过他是如何做到
Yeah, but how did he set it off
引爆后没把自己炸飞的
without plastering himself all over the room?
他们的化学制品都在净化车间里放着
They kept the chemicals in the clean room.
一旦他打开容器 他大概有十秒
If he'd opened the containers, he'd have maybe 10,
或二十秒的时间逃走
20 seconds before the fumes started to...
-扔出爆♥炸♥物 关门 -然后爆♥炸♥了
- Toss in a match, shut the door... - And boom.
尚未定论 不过理论上是这样
Not conclusive, but it's a theory.
有可能哦
Could be possible.
看这里
Check it.
-拆了三枚螺丝 -爆♥炸♥没把这块板子炸掉
- Three screws removed. - Blast didn't take this plate off.
是挺挤的 不过万不得已也能进去
Okay, it's tight, but if you had to.
好吧 紧急通风系统关闭前
Okay, so, this guy squeezes into this damn gopher hole
那家伙蜷着身子躲进了这个老鼠洞
before the emergency ventilation shutdown.
不过他去了哪里
But, where did he go?
-他去了哪儿 -我敢说去了他未婚妻那里
- Where did he go? - My bet's to the fiance.
打扰下 这是乔恩的电脑吗
Excuse me, this is Jon's workstation?
技术宅妞儿 我给你准备了份小礼物
Techno gal, I got you a little present.
一个被烧得焦脆的小礼物
A crispy, charred-up little present.
我觉得你能恢复它
Think you can make it boot up?
"觉得"
"Think"?
对老娘来说轻而易举
Give that to Mama.
我是要给你煮咖啡 没想剁了你
I'm planning to make you coffee, not fillet you.
帮你避免受到诱惑
Trying to help you avoid temptation.
还有提醒你别忘了我来这里的原因
And don't want you to forget why I'm here.
爆♥炸♥现场没发现尸骸
乔恩·邓纳姆在逃
他们在找你
They're looking for you.
你炸了实验室以毁灭证据 但是
You blew up the lab for cover, but...
我炸了它 因为我别无选择
I blew it up because I had to.
-什么意思 -别再拖时间了
- Meaning what? - Stop stalling!
因为现在我真的一无所失了
Because now I've really got nothing to lose!
好吧
All right.
你说得没错 是我栽赃了你
You're right. I framed you.
要么是你演技卓绝
Either you are an excellent actress,
要么你是真的没见过他
or I take it you haven't seen him?
我当然没见过他
Of course I haven't.
我们认为乔恩为了争取时间逃跑
We think Jon faked his own suicide
伪造了自杀的假象
in order to buy time to disappear.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
我们有不可辨驳的证据能证明他杀了他的父亲
We have indisputable evidence that he killed his father.
不 他绝不会那么做
No, he'd never,
就算为了我或是任何事都不会
not for me, not for anything.
那他为什么要逃跑
Then why is he running?
为什么要炸了数百万的研究设备和房♥产
Why destroy a company that he claimed to love
来毁掉这个他宣称自己所热爱的公♥司♥
by blowing up millions of dollars in research and property?
我不知道
I don't know.
之前他准备起诉董事会
The other day he was ready to sue the board
和布伦达·菲利普斯的过度控制
and Brenda Philips over control.
对乔恩来说 公♥司♥意味着一切
The company meant everything to Jon.
他不是你们想的那种人
He's not the kind of man you think he is.
在这场爆♥炸♥之后
What Jon is, after the explosion,
乔恩是一个携带有武器的危险人物
is an armed and dangerous fugitive.
如果你在乎他 就告诉我
Now, if you care about him,
他可能会去哪 以免他受到伤害
tell me where he might be before he gets hurt.
或许在他父亲在汉普顿的房♥产
Try his dad's Hamptons estate,
或是蒙特斯托的海滨别♥墅♥
or the beach house in Montecito.
或者伦敦的公♥寓♥
The London flat?
我不管艾拉·坦尼森是不是在消极应付
I don't care if Ayla Tennyson is watching paint dry.
得有个人来看着她
Somebody needs to be babysitting her.
我会派人轮班看着她 但是我个人认为
I'll assign rotating units, but personally
他不会给一个伤了他的心的女人打电♥话♥的
I just don't see him calling the woman that broke his heart.
但全境通告已经发了 我们撒下了一个大网
But, an APB has been issued, we've cast a wide net.
发现什么有用信息没有 还是只有火星
Hey, anything of value or just kindling?
即使只是追查一份
Retrieving even one corrupt
腐♥败♥系统的文件就像天赐的礼物了
system file is like a gift from the heavens.
那上帝给我们恩赐了吗
So, have the gods smiled down on us?
取决于你怎么看了
Depends on how you look at it.
找到一份文件了 上面有写他去哪了吗
One file? Does it say where he went?
不幸的是 没有写他去了哪
Not where he went, unfortunately,
而是他的一笔钱的去向
but some of his money.
转账交易 很大一笔钱
Transfer. A big one.
对于一个一直不为他父亲所重用的人
Yeah. For a guy being thrown his father's table scraps,
我可以理解
I'd say so.
那么这笔钱去了哪里
So where's the money going?
717239又是谁的账号♥
What's this account 717239?
这个我还没查到
That I don't have.
还有几百万兆的数据点需要连接
Still got a few trillion dots to connect.
好吧 尽量加快速度
Okay, try and connect them faster.
戴蒙德带了几分文件回家
Diamond brought home files so have
让杰克联♥系♥她 看看她有什么发现没有
Jake reach out to her and see if she has any ideas.
如果我们把实验室工作服放在贝尔·雷韦
If we put the lab coat in the Belle Reve
一个无人会质疑的通风管道里
air duct I knew that no one would question us...
不 停下 我不想听你说你们是怎么做的
No. Stop, stop, stop. I don't want to hear how you did it.
我只想听你为什么这么做 懂吗 重头来
I need to hear why you did it, okay? Start over.
接下来你要干什么 去找地方检察官吗
So what's next? You go to the DA?
你的计划是什么 乔恩
What's the plan, Jon?
我只是想让人们知道这件事不是我♥干♥的
I just need people to know that it wasn't me.
等我走了之后 我想让人们记住这点
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表