剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
亲姨妈在里克斯岛监狱
his bio aunt is in Rikers.
我们不能把这个孩子
We are not going to rip that boy
从他唯一的父母那里夺走
from the only parents he's ever known.
所以我们就这样
So we just walk away from
对眼前的罪案视而不见吗
the crime that is staring us in the face.
我所看到的就只有彼此相亲相爱的一家人
All I am staring at is a family who loves each other.
如果那是罪案的话 我愿意视而不见
And if that's a crime, I'm fine with walking away.
而且 我们抓到了那个奸诈的收养代理商
Besides, we got the sleazy adoption broker.
所有的罪犯都将入狱
All the real criminals are going to prison.
多愁善感
Softy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-有时间吗 -我...
- Got a minute? - I...
你要进来还是只想在那杵着
Aren't you gonna come in, or just hover?
案子的结果很不错
Good result in the case.
结果比出条件
Better than if we had cut that deal
让多诺万·布里瓦脱罪更好
to let Donovan Breva off the hook.
没有人想让他脱罪
Well, nobody intended to let him off the hook,
结果那个兄弟就是肇事逃逸的司机
and turns out the brother was the driver of the hit and run.
现在他们可以一起在监狱里蹲上很多年了
Well, now they'll both have many years in prison together.
如我所说 结果很好
Like I said, good result.
如果你只想聊会儿天 我还有工作要做
If this is just a chit-chat, I do have work to do.
而且 我很感谢你这周的帮忙
And, while I appreciate your helping out this week,
为了确保能有下一个岗位
it's probably best that you
你最好还是跟总部配合
coordinate with 1PP to secure your next post.
实际上 有个新的进展
Actually, there's been a new development.
有些经过证明属实的信息引起了我的关注
It seems some probative information has come to my attention.
那是什么呢
And that would be?
我跟总部谈过了 你是对的
I spoke to 1PP, and you were right.
做警监的第一年
As a first-year captain,
我对人事调遣没有控制权
I have no control over my precinct assignment.
规矩不是我定的
I don't make the rules.
换句话说 作为高级警探
On the other hand, as Senior Detective,
我可以全权掌控自己的人事调遣
I'm in absolute control of my assignment.
我没听懂
I don't follow.
我并没有要求升职
I didn't ask to be promoted.
从天上掉下来了 我很乐意接受
It fell in my lap, and while I was happy to serve,
但我不需要当警监
I don't need to be Captain.
如果那将意味着离开此辖区 离开这群人
If that means leaving this precinct, leaving these people,
那我就不想当警监
then I don't want to be Captain.
让我总结一下
Let me get this straight.
你打算自愿降职
You intend to take a voluntary demotion
就为了能继续在这里工作吗
in order to keep working here?
不是打算
I don't intend to.
我已经做了
I did.
我要把猫王拿走
Oh, and I'm gonna need Elvis.
三横 硬箱子 H开头
Three across, "Stiff crate." Starts with "H".
-帽箱吗 -棺材
-"Hat box"? -"Hearse."
天才
Genius.
怎么样
How'd it go?
什么怎么样
How'd what go?
非常成功
Gangbusters.
用我的方法也许会让你更满意
My way would have been much more satisfying.
我办不到
I couldn't go there.
-多愁善感 -闭嘴
- Softy. - Shut up.
说真的 什么怎么样
No, really, how did what go?
我原以为你会巴不得
I would've thought you would've wanted
让我以后别烦你了呢
me out of your hair by now.
总要有人盯着你才行
Someone's got to keep an eye on you.
五下 八个字 摇摆乔...
Um, 5 down, eight letters. "Joltin'..."
迪马乔
DiMaggio.
开始有点无趣了
Starting to be not so fun.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表