剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
劳拉之谜
第二季 第六集
我现在的对象是托尼
I am with Tony.
无所谓 有好酒好菜好歌♥
Who cares? It's good food, good wine, good music.
别这么鸡婆嘛
Don't be a weenie.
-你还当你七岁呢 -你当你七十呢
- You're seven years old. - What are you? 70?
来吧 虽然我很享受当你的搭档
Come on. I love being your partner,
但我更怀念咱俩的友情 劳拉
Laura, but I miss our friendship.
好 周六我去 前提是你再找个医生看看
All right, I'll agree to Saturday if you get a second opinion.
我现在的医生说我没事
My doctor says I'm fine.
你现在的医生还跟你说
Yeah, your doctor told you
你需要寻找新的人生
that your body needs to find the new moon.
这都什么鬼话
I mean what is that?
是让你放下一切么
Walk it off?
放下一切 重新开始之类的吧
Walk it off, suck it up, whatever.
我现在就是按医嘱行动呢
That's what I am doing, per my doctor's orders.
我认识个人 古德医生
Yeah. Well I have someone. Dr. Gould.
他能治萎缩相关性疾病
He has treated patients with atrophic relation.
你是不是又谷歌♥一下了
Are you googling again?
没 他给我爸治睡眠呼吸暂停症
No. My dad went to him for sleep apnea.
你♥爸♥ 你把这事给里奥那个大嘴说了
Your dad? You told loud mouth Leo?
咱俩不是说好谁都别说的吗
I thought we were keeping this under the radar.
我爸能给谁说 一起玩飞镖的小伙伴吗
Who's he gonna tell? His dart league?
好了 找不找古德医生
Look, if you don't wanna call Dr. Gould,
你自己决定
then don't call Dr. Gould.
大不了周六晚你就一个人出去吧
We'll just have a table for one Saturday night.
警探
Detectives.
马修·伯克
Matthew Burke.
这里的老板
Owns the place.
死相可真惨
Ugh. What a way to go.
都被烤成圣诞火腿了
Cooked like a Christmas ham.
他在桑拿房♥里待了多久
How long has he been in there?
要我说 应该是整晚都在里面
All night from what I'm seeing.
蒸桑拿就像喝酒
Any sauna is like a glass and your favorite wine,
适度最好
safer in moderation.
而且最好不要有木塞堵门
And without a door jam blocking your exit.
整理毛巾的服务生早上来的时候发现了木塞
Towel boy caught the obstruction when he came in this morning,
然后才看到了尸体
that’s when he found the body.
看他的手 他一定和凶手打斗了一番
By the looks of these hands, he put up quite a fight.
没错 我回去看看他手上有没有残留DNA
Yeah. I'll collect swabs and we'll run it for assailant DNA.
我觉得他的手是扒门扒的
My guess, he tore up his hands fighting to get out.
头上的伤是怎么回事
What about the head trauma?
他的头骨遭到重击
He's got contusions below the scalp.
我得仔细检查下头骨上的伤
Of course, I'll need to get a closer look under the scalp
才能知道凶手用了什么凶器
to determine what type of weapon was employed.
凶手先把他砸晕 然后拖进桑拿房♥
Incapacitated, dragged in here.
这一切就没有被监控录下来吗
No cameras to catch any of this?
我没看见有摄像头
No, I didn't see any.
衣室装监控 顾客不得炸了
I thought the clients wouldn't appreciate locker room surveillance.
他口袋里装的什么
What's in his pocket?
为什么你们男人总爱在口袋里装这么一大串钥匙
Why do men insist on carrying big-ass keys in their pocket?
上帝创造了手提袋就是让你们放钥匙的
That's why god invented handbags.
等他创造了啤酒龙头再说吧
Then when he adds a beer tap we'll get on board.
我老公呢
Where's my husband?
我老公怎么了
What happened to my husband?
-让她进来 -我老公呢 他在哪儿
- Let her through. - Where's my husband? Where is he?
女士 别急 -带我去见他 不 我要见他
-’Ma'am, don't get angry. - Show him to me. No. Show him to me.
-我要看看他到底怎么了 -女士 真抱歉
- I need to see what happened to him. - Ma'am, I'm sorry.
到底怎么了 他怎么了
What happened? What happened?
马特一直以来承受了太多
Matt put up with so much.
当初我被查出得了多发性硬化
When I was diagnosed with MS,
他...
he...
他为我放弃了一切
he quit everything.
辞去了版权律师的工作 转行当了健身教练
He went from copyright attorney to physical trainer,
因为他想帮我复健
so that he can better help me help myself.
真爱啊
Sounds like true love.
他当教练当得很棒
He was good.
很快就拉拢了不少客户 开了一家自己的健身房♥
Soon he got his own clients and then his own gym.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your husband?
昨晚
Last night.
他开车来接我下班 然后送我去理疗
He picked me up from work and he drove me to physical therapy.
-你在哪儿上班 -钱柏街上的
- Where do you work? - The Department of Buildings
房♥屋管理局
on Chamber Street.
我拄着拐杖不好坐地铁
It's not so easy to take a subway with crutches.
马特给我买♥♥了一辆定制的货车
Matt bought one those customized vans,
所以我自己也能开车
so even I could drive myself,
但他有空的时候还是会开车接送我
but he would still chauffeur me around whenever he had time.
他昨天没来接我 我就…
When he didn't come to get me, I...
我给他打了电♥话♥
I tried his cell,
我以为他很忙
but I just figured he was busy,
所以没接电♥话♥ 我就打车回家了
Still working. And I took a cab home
后来我…
and I...
我在等他的时候睡着了
and I fell asleep, you know, waiting for him.
塞西莉亚 你丈夫有仇人吗
Cecilia, did your husband have any enemies?
有没有人和他结怨
Anyone who might have had a grudge?
之前他有个...
He had a...
客户 是他以前当律师时的客户
a client. Uh, years ago when he was an attorney,
告他有不当行为
who sued him for malpractice.
我们需要他的名字
We're going to need his name
还有联♥系♥方式 如果你能找到的话
and contact info if you could track it down.
我让警官送你回家
I'll have an officer take you home.
我自己能开车 我的车...
I can drive myself. I have, uh...
就在外面
my van's outside.
谁能心这么狠啊
Who would do this?
我会抓到他的
I'm gonna find out.
实验室那边没检出任何有用的指纹
Crime tests' have been coming up empty on workable prints.
马修·伯克职业生涯中唯一一次
And the only malpractice suit Laura found
被控告有不当行为
in Matthew Burke's work history
还是一个一年半前就死了的73岁老人告的
was filed by a 73-year old who's been dead for 18 months.
有个健身教练说
According to one of the trainers,
马修上周和健身房♥的一个会员吵了一架
Matthew got into a showdown with a gym member last week.
她威胁说要投诉
She threatened to file some kind of complaint.
比我找到的线索好多了 你赢了
A lot better than what I got. You win.
朱莉·麦肯纳 联♥系♥地址小扎单车店 布鲁克林
Julie Mckenna. Brooklyn address, Zucky's bike shop.
给劳拉说一声 她和杰克正好在那儿
Give it to Laura. She and Jake are right down there.
小扎单车店
简直了
It's official.
现今随便整点垃圾
You can put a price tag
标上价 就能卖♥♥了
at any junk at all and call it merchandise.
分解 再利用 再循环
Reduce, reuse, recycle.
不过艺术家好像更喜欢说”升华”
Although I think artists prefer the term "Upcycle."
我更喜欢说”狗屁”
I prefer the term "Crap cycle."
-你好 -再来
- Hello. - Go harder.
用力
Harder.
来吧 快点
Now bring it. Faster.
-在拍小黄♥片♥吗 -《黛比上布鲁克林》
- Porn shoot? - Oh, Debbie Does Brooklyn.
原电影《黛比上达拉斯》 讲述女啦啦队员与男训练员间的性♥爱♥游戏的电影
加油
All right. Come on.
你可以的 快点 快点
You got this. Go, go.
别落下 一口气冲到底
Don't fall behind. Drive all the way through it.
再用力一些
Harder.
-加速 -这家伙不错啊
- Well, bring it faster! - This guy is good.
要是整天都这样训练
Yeah, anyone can pull that off
谁都可以做到好吗
assuming you got all day long to train for it.
加油宝贝 你可以的
Come on, baby. You got this. Go.
加油
Go.
等你的医生批准了
Well, when the doctor gives you the go ahead,
你也能像他那样跑
you can get right back out there.
说不定呢 如果你♥爸♥同意的话
I just might, assuming your dad approves.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go.
所有项目加起来用了30分08秒
All the elements combined 30:08.
还需要再减少十秒
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表