剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
我是和该死的图书馆做了交易
I made a deal with the goddamn Library,
但我此举也救了你们的命
and in doing so, I saved your lives.
没错 你也太容易屈服了
Yeah, well, you're pretty fucking quick to compromise,
你知道吗
you know that?
我现在得找到我的朋友 但我却不能使用魔法
Now, I need to find my friends, but I can't do magic,
所以 你要帮我施定位咒
so you're going to cast the locator spell for me.
福格院长 你终于来了
Dean Fogg. Finally.
我只能呆一会儿
I only have a moment.
你知道图书馆里
You know how the Library
收藏着每一个人的命运之书吗
contains the books of everyone who ever lived?
知道
Yeah.
大空白事件已经过去了
The Great Blank Spot is over.
图书馆又可以自动更新信息了
The Library can update their books again.
所以 如果你的朋友要找回他们的记忆
So, if your friends were to get their memories back,
图书馆肯定知道方法
the Library would know.
他们会找到你的朋友
They'd try to find them
使他们免遭
to keep them safe
你所说的那个怪物的伤害
from the monster that you warned us about.
你跟我说 图书馆里的书会记录下
You're telling me they have books that describe
所有人曾做过或将要做的事情
every damn thing everyone does or ever will do,
会记录下你的早晚作息时间
when you're sleeping, when you're awake,
以及你的善恶 是吗
naughty or nice?
要是早知道这个 我能少浪费多少时间啊
You know how much time that would have saved me?
我们现在能不能别讨论关于圣诞的事情
Can we please not with the Santa stuff right now?
那你能不能不要谈让人焦虑 厌烦的事情呢
Well, could you please not with the angsty, nerdy stuff?
不能 因为你的本性就是这样
Huh? No, 'cause that's who you are,
而我不会因此而对你评头论足
and I don't judge you for it.
福格院长想给我捎个口信
Dean Fogg was trying to give me a message.
如果我们逃跑 他们就会读我们的书
Look, if we escape, they'll just read our books,
找到我们的藏身处 然后追捕我们
find out where we are, and come after us.
所以我们就带着我们的书一起逃
So we just take the books with us,
或者是把它销毁掉
or, uh... or destroy 'em.
但首先 我们必须逃出去
But first we have to actually escape.
我可以把我们带去壁炉那边
I can get us to the fireplace.
做好准备
Just be ready.
我只提供一个地点
All I'm offering is a location.
剩下的事 你自己完成
The rest is on you.
如果巴克斯逃跑了
Knowing where Bacchus is
知道他的藏身之所就对我毫无帮助
doesn't help me if he runs away,
我一出现 他就会逃跑
which he'll do the second I show up.
这让我很难做
You see my problem,
也许现在杀了你们最一了百了
and how maybe it is just easier to kill you all.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get that?
不是我拿到的
I didn't,
但是我知道它对神有什么作用
but I know that enough of it will mess up a god long enough
它可以为你争取足够的时间来做你要做的事情
for you to do whatever you need to do.
不好意思 玛戈
Excuse me, Margo?
能聊几句吗
Quick talk?
你能不能别再当义工了
Could you stop volunteering?
我认识巴克斯 他是我的朋友
I know Bacchus. He's a friend.
那太好了
Great.
那你由你来对他下毒
Then you'll poison him.
他从不怀疑朋友
He'll never suspect a friend.
我随时可以杀了你们哦
I could always kill you.
太棒了
Awesome.
好办法
Great choices.
那我们走吧
Well, let's get going, then.
伙计们 我提醒一句
Guys, in case it even needs to be said,
我了解玛丽娜
I know Marina.
她可不是什么乐善好施的人
She is not a helpful person.
所以你们可别忤逆她
So just act accordingly.
我当然会得到报酬
Of course I'm getting paid.
麦凯利斯戴尔家族悬赏捉拿你们
The McAllisters have a bounty on your heads,
无论死活
dead or alive.
悬赏的是真实的你们
The real yous,
而不是在证人保护计划身份下的你们
not the witness-protection identities.
所以你就明白 让你们恢复真实身份
So you can see how it'd be profitable for me
对我来说是多么暴利的一笔生意了吧
to get you back to normal.
他们给你什么报酬
What are they offering?
- 三个杜威币 - 杜威币是什么
- Three Deweys. - What the hell's a Dewey?
知道麦尔威·杜威吧
As in Melvil Dewey,
史上最著名的图书管♥理♥员♥
the most famous librarian of all time.
他发明了文件分类法的十进制系统
He has his own decimal system.
你是不是对"著名"这个词有什么误解
Well, I think you're being generous with the word "Famous."
好吧 所以在新世界的秩序里
Okay, so in the new world order,
空气中的魔法只够无聊大众使用
there's just enough magic in the air
为他们带来肥胖和快乐
to keep the boring masses fat and happy,
但如果你渴望做出一些伟大的事情
but you got an itch to do something bigger,
那你必须想图书馆提出申请
you have to file a request with the Library.
他们会决定你是否值得信任 然后会给你
They decide if you're trustworthy, and they give you
一个硬币形状的可爱小电池
a cute little battery in the shape of a coin.
他们会把杰出图书管♥理♥员♥的照片印在上面
They put the faces of famous librarians on there,
但只有杜威是唯一被铭记的人
but Dewey's the only one people can remember.
当然还有劳拉·布♥什♥ 但布♥什♥币从没印刷过
Well, and Laura Bush, but Bushes just never stuck.
好吧 那我们自己付赏金
All right, well, we'll pay the bounty ourselves.
你们要怎么得到杜威币呢
How are you gonna get Dewey's?
我不知道 但我们会想出办法的
I don't know. We'll figure it out.
- 我们总会... - 是有时会
- We always... - Sometimes.
大多数的时候我们都能想出办法
Most of the time we do.
五个杜威币大概能弥补我损失的时间
Five Deweys to make it worth the delay,
我在你们每个人身上都装了追踪器
and know that I have trackers on all of you,
如果你们试图逃跑 那你们是不会得逞的
so if you try to run, it won't go your way.
别把我的啤酒喝光
Don't drink all my beer.
看来 我们到了
Seems like this is the place.
没错
It is.
那些人是迈那得斯 是巴克斯的随从
Those are maenads, Bacchus followers.
那就动手吧
Get to it, then.
如果他们有披萨 捎点儿给我
Oh, and if they have pizza, bring me some.
我们还可以找到别的出路
We can still find a way out.
我们已经找到了 就是这个
We already did. This is it.
开始吧
We're doing it right now.
你本来有武器可以阻止他
You had a weapon that could have stopped him,
但你没有用武器对付他 反而将之拱手让人
and instead of using it, you gave it to him.
我们已经见识过
We tried that already
茱莉亚的弑神子弹
with Julia's god-killing bullet.
它会杀死宿主
All it did was kill the monster's host,
也就是说 这么做会杀死艾略特
which in this case is Eliot.
据我们所知 他已经死了
Who, for all we know, is dead.
也可能他正被困在那具身体里
Or he's trapped in there,
被迫看着怪物的所作所为
forced to watch everything the monster does,
等着我们想出办法去帮他
just waiting for us to find a way to help him.
你准备把安布罗希亚往哪儿投
What are you gonna slip the ambrosia into?
我会做一份他最爱饮料的弗洛里版本
I guess I'll make a Fillorian version of his favorite drink.
玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 但边缘的盐换成...
Margarita, but instead of salt on the rim, it will be...
神的冰♥毒♥ 完美
God meth. Perfect.
去给他下毒 这样我们才能离开这个毒气沼泽
Now go poison his ass so we can get out of this malarial swamp.
你知道最不可思议的是什么吗
You know what's incredible?
你对某些人来说可以是一个超棒的朋友
How you can be such a good friend
但对另一些人 你的友谊是他们的穿肠毒药
and such a terrible friend at the exact same time.
我与这个世界
There's not a lot
能够产生共鸣的事物并不多
that I can relate to in this world.
这里的人们
People here are...
一般来说 人们和我
well, people, generally,
交集并不多
and me, not so much.
但是我和你有共鸣
But I relate to you.
我讨厌单独一个人呆着
I hate being alone.
我不喜欢自己一个人胡思乱想
I don't like being left with my own thoughts, such as they are.
我需要朋友
I need friends.
交朋友的方式
One way of making friends
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表