剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
为什么来莫德斯托 爱丽丝
Why Modesto, Alice?
我也还不太清楚
Still trying to figure that out.
这就是我的生活吧
My life, that is.
- 我喜欢你的兔子 - 是我妈妈留下的
- I like your bunnies. - They were my mom's.
她在玻璃动物方面很有品位
Well, she had lovely taste in glass animals.
不吸毒 不喝酒 不乱玩
No drugs, no booze, no bullshit.
你想抽烟的话 出去抽
You want to smoke, you do it outside,
五号♥交房♥租
and the rent is due on the 5th.
- 我明白了 - 那好
- I understand. - Okay.
我给你看看你的房♥间
I'll show you to your room.
就一个问题
Oh, um, just one more question...
莫德斯托有什么能干的事吗
what is there to do in, uh, Modesto?
都是些破事 真的
Shit-all, really.
如果是洛里安特产的话 那它为什么会在这里
So then why is it here if it's native to Loria?
我们不确定 但是自从魔法恢复之后
We're unsure, but since the return of magic,
阿托拉斯花在整个费罗里
the Atros flower has been found blooming
大面♥积♥盛开
all over Fillory.
它的花粉导致动物们无法说话
Its pollen is why the talking animals can't speak.
所以我的天赋蜥蜴屁也不说
Allergies are why my birthright lizard
只是因为过敏吗
ain't saying shit?
等等 如果兔子不能说话
Wait, if the bunnies can't talk,
那也就是说我们
that means that we're cut off
和整个地球失去了联♥系♥
from everyone else back on Earth.
我怎么能提醒他们给我的迷迭香浇水啊
How am I going to remind them to water my rosemary plants?
或者通知23线把我们带回去
Or ask 23 to blip our asses back.
- 对 还有那个 - 也有好消息
- That too. - There is good news.
我们找到了一种解药 来自
We found a remedy. The juice from a beet
一个小岛的甜菜所榨的汁
that grows on one of the smaller fingerling isles...
克斯沃岛
Codswall...
岛上最有名的是他们超有礼貌的羊驼
Best known for their inordinately polite alpacas.
- 羊驼混账起来可不得了 - 太好了
- Alpacas can be supreme dicks. - Great.
那就派船去"磕死屌♥"岛
Get a ship to Cockswallow.
是"克斯沃"岛
Codswall.
榨甜菜汁 派发 大功告成
Juice the beets, distribute, done.
但有一个很小的 微不足道的
There's one small, minute, trivial,
不值一提的 超级无敌小问题
infinitesimally miniscule, itty-bitty problem.
统治克斯沃的派克女士是出名的
Lady Pike, who rules Codswall, has been known to be, uh...
难相处
Difficult.
你在说 她是个贱♥人♥吗
Are you saying she's a bitch?
幸好我不是个难相处的贱♥人♥呢
Good thing I'm not one at all, then.
不要笑了
Stop laughing.
- 就这些吗 - 对
- That it? - Mm-hmm.
在莫德斯托有什么能做的事情吗
Do you have any suggestions on things to do in or around Modesto?
无聊等死咯
Die of boredom?
我喜欢你的纹身
I like your tattoos.
客人这么少 生活应该很不容易 对吗
Hard getting by with all those shortages, huh?
是啊 也许对科班出身的魔法师来说很不容易
Yeah, maybe for the classically trained.
但向我这样的渣滓呢 只能随遇而安了
Cockroaches like me, we do what we got to.
别无他法
Always have.
- 过去那边 - 我什么都没做
- Get over there! - I didn't do anything.
只是普通纹身来的 没有任何意义
They're just tattoos. They don't mean anything.
继续走
Keep moving.
他们不在这里附近的
They are not fucking around here.
老实说 我比较关心的是
Yeah, honestly, I'm more concerned
如果我赶不及回去为我女朋友庆祝生日
about what my girlfriend will do if I don't make it back
我不知道她会做出什么事
in time for her birthday.
你还有女朋友吗
You have a girlfriend?
你居然会关心一个活生生的人
As in a human you give a shit about?
是 这次我可不想失去她
Yeah, and I'd rather not lose her this time.
在第23号♥时间线 我们曾经是一对
We were a thing back in timeline 23,
但我搞砸了
and I fucked it up.
你是说你在40号♥时间线
You're telling me that you found
找到了另一个她吗
another one of her in timeline 40?
是 而现在我知道她的底线了
Yes. And now that I know what she will and won't put up with,
这次我们的关系顺利得不得了
it's going so much better this time.
- 这很反♥社♥会♥ - 老兄 我们是难民来着
- That's sociopathic. - Dude, we're refugees.
这些优势都是我们所应得的
We deserve any and all advantages that come our way.
比如住复♥式♥公♥寓♥里吗
Yeah, like penthouse apartments?
我没见过生活如此舒坦的难民
'Cause I don't know any refugees that live like that.
你想要那公♥寓♥吗 那送你了
You want that thing? You can have it.
它带来的麻烦事也不少
It's way more trouble than it's worth.
我忽然有个疯狂的想法…
Hey, crazy pitch...
如果我们在这里找斯托帕德帮忙呢
What if we asked Stoppard for help... here?
找这时间线的斯托帕德吗
Like the Stoppard in this timeline?
他很可能会放火烧死我们
Probably got burned at the stake.
好吧 但毕竟我们跟他没有过节
Okay, but if he didn't, he has no beef with us.
我们把东西拿给他 只有他才能修好它
We take the thing to him. If anyone can fix it, he can.
这主意感觉烂透了
There's so much terrible about that idea.
那么你认识其他的占星师吗 没有吧
Okay, do you know another horomancer? No?
那就去吧
Then let's go.
各位兄弟姐妹 当你遗失了东西
Brothers and sisters, when things are lost,
它们自己也想被找到…
they want to be found...
罗斯女士的订婚戒指
Ms. Ross's engagement ring,
小乔伊·米雷斯的狗…
little Joey Mireles' dog...
我们会找到钱
That we will find the money
去支付基尔斯滕·布朗的白血病治疗费用
to pay for Kiersten Bron's leukemia treatment.
- 喝茶吗 - 不了 谢谢你
- Tea? - Oh, no, thank you.
你认识泰德·格雷森牧师吗
Um, do you know Reverend Ted Grayson?
认识 他是这里的牧师
Yeah, he's my minister.
虽然他有时比较夸张 但他是一个好人
He's a little theatrical at times, but he's a good man.
为什么这样问呢 你信教吗
Why, are you religious?
不太信 你信吗
Uh, not really. You?
不信
No.
我妈以前是信徒
My mom was.
在她过世时 我还在假释期间
I was on probation when she passed,
又刚好碰上了教堂集♥会♥ 所以我就去了
and the congregation was there for me, so I still go.
听着 我不擅长人与人之间来回试探
Look, I'm not good at the whole back-and-forth thing,
所以我直接说了
so I'm just going to say it.
我看到你找到那个锁着的箱子
I saw you. I saw you find the lock box.
你跟踪我吗
You followed me?
你怎么知道它埋在那里呢
How did you know where to dig?
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
你怎么做到的
How the hell did you just do that?
跟你找到那箱子的方法一样
Same way you found the box.
我跟你一样 是魔法师
I'm a magician. Like you.
你不相信魔法 对吗
You had no idea, did you?
直至你能施法 你才相信那是真实的
That it was real till you could do it.
你可以跟我说
You can talk to me.
对我来说 这已不算奇怪了
To me, this doesn't even count as weird.
这是几个月前开始的
It just started a couple of months ago.
我找不着我的锁匙 但突然间
I, um... I lost my keys, and then all of a sudden,
我在脑海中感觉到了它
I could just feel it in my head.
你是一名寻物师
You're a quaeromancer.
寻物师非常罕见 我以前从未遇见过他们
It's really rare actually. I-I've never met one...
我上过一所魔法学校
and I went to a school full of people like us.
- 你在跟我说笑吗 - 不是
- Are you shitting me? - Nope.
他们是无所不能的
They can do all kinds of things.
二十多岁后 大部分人才能弄清楚自己的专长
Most people don't figure out their thing until their 20s,
但有时候 有些人会需要比较长的时间
but every now and then, somebody... it takes them longer.
你还告诉了其他人吗
Have you told anyone?
他们会觉得我是疯子
They would think I was nuts.
坦白说
Honestly...
这是发生在我身上最好的事情了
It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
这个...
Well...
明白 也不明白
yes and no.
希拉 我想你可能是我来这里的原因
Sheila, I think you might be why I'm here.
- 是图书馆管♥理♥员♥ - 什么意思
- Librarians. - Librarians?
不能让他们知道我在这 请替我保密
They can't know I'm here. Please don't tell them.
多谢你们 但是我不感兴趣
Thanks, but I'm not interested.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表