剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
By order of High King Fen, Margo of tribe Hansen
永远被放逐 不能再踏上费罗里的土地
is forever banished, never again to step upon
不得呼吸费罗里的空气
the soil of Fillory, never again to breathe
- 不准感受魔法的流动 - 得了吧
- its air or feel its magic. - Oh, get on with it.
奶奶个球的
Son of a pig fucker.
您的这一金句 我将永远铭记
Perfect words to remember you by.
等等 我诅咒芬
Wait! I curse Fen's name.
但如果我是你们 我就会听从她的命令
But if I were you, I'd listen to her!
等等 还有 给老娘对她好点
And wait! Be nice to her!
否则老娘就去弄死你们的子孙十八代
Your grandkids' grandkids will fear me!
玛戈 等等
Margo, wait!
请你们给我点时间
Five seconds. Please.
我应该跟你一起去
Look, I should go with you.
乔希 我能照顾好自己
Josh, I can handle my shit.
但我不能处理好的是费罗里的危机
What I can't handle is Fillory blowing up,
所以请好好辅助芬 答应我
so please just help Fen. Okay.
我答应你 为了你的旅程
Okay. For your journey.
我准备了一些无花果
Just a few simple fig
杏仁 番红花
apricot saffron
小豆蔻 香草 李子 丹麦的糕点
cardamom vanilla plum danishes.
它们保质期很长
They'll keep.
还有新地图 应该很有帮助
So... oh, and a new map. Very helpful.
当然有音乐播放器 充满电了
Oh, also, fully charged.
在情况不乐观时 就听听八十年代的
When the going gets tough, tough listens to pop anthems
- 流行曲 - 乔希...
- from the '80s. - Josh...
只是我的个人想法 你随意就好
Just a thought. Never mind.
- 你是一个好男人 - 好吧
- You're a good man. - Oh.
我会努力为此活下来
Okay, I'm gonna try and live through this
因为好像我们还有些亲密行为要做
'cause it's feeling like we got some more banging to do.
确实有 对吗
It does, right?
但你不要等我了 霍伯曼 现实点
But don't wait for me, Hoberman. Let's be realistic.
确实要现实点
Totally. Totally.
但我还是很可能要等你 所以抱歉了
I'm probably going to wait for you, though, so sorry.
乔希 别傻了
Don't be a fool, Josh.
过了太长的时间 我们应该进去看看
It's been far too long. I think we should go in.
- 爱丽丝 你没事吗 - 没死 但点发抖
- Alice, you okay? - All in one piece, but a little shaky.
我拿些零食给你吃 好吗
Let's, uh, get you several snacks, huh?
谢谢你 那张名单无限搁置了
Thank you. Consider the list misplaced indefinitely.
当他在外面杀人时 我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do while he just goes out there
什么都干不了
and looks for someone to kill.
我们一定要做些什么
Oh, we have to do something.
我知道 但可以干什么
Yeah, I know. But what?
老兄 坐下来
Whoa, dude, sit down.
- 你癫痫才刚发作 - 那怪物在哪里
- You just had a seizure. - Where's the Monster?
他在找一个女孩 做埃尼亚利乌斯的祭品
He's looking for a girl for Enyalius.
我看到了艾略特在里面
Okay. I saw Eliot in there.
- 他... - 活着 还经常到处游荡
- Is he... - Alive. And poking around like a pro.
那怪物所有忘记了的记忆
The Monster, everything he can't remember,
全都在艾略特手上
it's in there. All of it.
- 等等 艾略特看过吗 - 在怪物回忆里
- Wait, Eliot saw this? - He saw something.
他看到怪物隐藏了某东西
In the Monster's memories, buried.
我们一直都判断错误了
We've been wrong about everything.
他不是在重建身体
He's not trying to rebuild his body.
那些石头不是器官 更不是用来建造身体的
That's not what the stones are. That's not what they're for.
真♥相♥比这糟糕多了
It's so much worse than that.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表