剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
魔法师 前情提要...
Previously on "The Magicians"...
埃弗雷特想要排挤赫奇巫师
Everett's trying to squeeze out hedges.
这完全是一样的
This is just more of the same.
为什么埃弗雷特要这么做
他们在骗你
我们来想跟随马雅可夫斯基学习
We're here to study with Mayakovsky.
等着
So wait.
所以你把马雅可夫斯基变成了熊
So you turned Mayakovsky into a bear?
我能帮上忙
I can help.
让我留下吧
Just let me stay.
你救了我的命 你可以救我五十次
You saved my life. You can... you can save my life 50 times.
但那也改变不了我们的关系
It's not gonna change anything between us.
再见 爱丽丝
Good-bye, Alice.
毒室...
The Poison Room...
我们用来储存那些对公众而言过分危险的书
It's where we store books too dangerous for the public.
你必须去寻找粘合剂
You must seek the binder.
在镜中世界
This was in the Mirror World.
我听说你要找粘合剂
And I heard you were looking for the binder, so...
我的天
Holy shit.
这位首领用一种特别的武器救了他
Foremost saved them
他把恶魔驱逐出去了
with special weapons that expel possession.
他们称之为冰斧
They call them ice axes,
我想这是比较诗意的叫法
and I'm assuming that's poetic license.
就是说我们有办法救艾略特
So we might have a chance to save Eliot.
但个傻♥逼♥的火♥辣♥汉子没明白我都意思
But Hot and Dumb just wasn't getting it.
就在那时 我跟那个屌♥男说
And that's when I told the Foreskin,
"欢迎来到沙漠新秩序
"Welcome to the New Desert Order.
这对你们来说会有点糟糕"
It's gonna suck for you."
你为了得到这斧子真是费劲心机啊
Wow. You really went through a lot to get those axes.
叫它们的大名...
Call them by their names...
这是悲伤...
Sorrow...
- 还有悲伤 - 很好
- and Sorrow. - Nice.
你从哪弄来的斧子
Where'd you get the axes from?
好吧
Fine.
我再说一遍
I'll tell it one more time.
我说 "欢迎来到沙漠新秩序
So I'm all, "Welcome to the New Desert Order."
这对你们来说会有点糟糕"
"Gonna suck for you."
有什么可糟糕的
What's gonna suck?
要在说一遍故事就很糟糕
Telling this story over again.
我就说
And so I was like,
"欢迎来到沙漠新秩序
"Welcome to the New Desert Order.
这对你们来说会有点糟糕"
Gonna suck for you."
- 我忽略了什么吗 - 我去拿冰沙
- What did I miss? - I'm getting a smoothie.
你们这群混♥蛋♥跟她解释
You fuckers take this.
就没想到过这个吗
and this never occurred to you?
我们要面对是的神级的怪物
We're dealing with God-level monsters.
而且会附身
Who possess people.
那斧子能把灵魂拖出来
Those axes pull the spirits out,
然后我们用瓶子装上 梆 为了胜利
and then we bottle them up. Bam! FTW.
他是想说那些怪物太强大
All he's saying is they're too powerful.
我怀疑你的瓶子能不能装得住
I doubt your bottles can hold that shit.
那些怪物是冲着我们来的
Those monsters are coming for us.
那就想办法
Make it work.
好吧 但要怎么做
Okay, but how?
我们可以在瓶里加一个吸收契
We could cast an incorporate bond on the bottles.
谢谢你
Thank you.
虽然我压根听不懂 但至少没那么讨厌你了
I don't know what that is, but I hate you less now.
这东西可以把生物或物品固定在原处
It's a way to pin a being or object in place.
就像四维镇纸
It's like a fourth-dimensional paperweight.
马雅可夫斯基被一个吸收契困住很多年了
Mayakovsky was trapped under one for years.
只要把那些怪物
We just need to pin the monsters
粘在瓶里的时间足够长 我们就能摆脱它们
to your bottles long enough to get rid of them.
很好 那就这样吧
Great. Let's do that shit, then.
那么谁知道如何施吸收契呢
So who knows how to cast an incorporate bond?
我确实曾在马雅可夫斯基身上放过吸收契
I did cast an incorporate bond on Mayakovsky,
但那个符咒不是我自己写的
but I didn't write the spell myself.
那是谁写的
So who wrote it?
是马雅可夫斯基自己
Mayakovsky did.
他不知道我要用在他身上
He didn't know I was going to use it on him.
他是唯一一个能写出
He was the only person capable of writing a spell
自己都打不破的咒语的人
which he couldn't break.
没人比他更了解吸收契了
He knows more things about incorporate bonds than anyone else does.
你想要能困住神的咒语 是吧
You wanted a spell to trap a god, yes?
那他是确实是这方面的专家
Well... he's the real expert.
- 但他现在还是熊 - 不完全是
- But he's also a bear. - Not exactly.
只要魔力恢复 他就能再次变回人类
You see, once magic came back, he was able to become human.
他太太听到这消息可沮丧了
Again... much to his wife's dismay.
那他现在在哪
So where is he now?
他回到布雷克比尔斯去了吗
He went back to Brakebills South?
- 我是说 为什么 - 布雷克比尔斯大学
- I mean, why? - Brakebills isn't using it.
那群呆瓜又没有足够的魔力把他变回去
There's not enough magic for the geese to make it.
我经历了好些事情才弄明白这件事
I found that out the hard way.
安息吧 一年级生
Rest in peace, First Years.
我想我们得去跟马雅可夫斯基谈谈了
So I guess we have to go down there and talk to Mayakovsky?
听上去有点意思
Sounds like a plan.
你俩跟那老醉鬼唠嗑去吧
You two have fun talking to that old drunk.
不要
No.
等等 玛戈 玛戈 嘿
Wait. Margo, Margo, hey.
我只是...
I just... I... There's, um...
我跟爱丽丝的关系依然复杂
Things are still complicated between me and Alice,
- 我就是觉得... - 啊哈
- and I... and I just thought. - Mm-hmm.
我才刚从沙漠回来
And I'm still rinsing desert sand
屁♥股♥上的沙子都还没擦干净呢
out of my twat, all right?
我才他♥娘♥的♥不要去南极洲
I'm not going to fucking Antarctica.
像个男人一样面对吧 科德沃特先生
Grow a pair of tits, Coldwater.
老天 好冷啊
Jesus, it's cold.
我忘戴围巾了 所以...
I forgot my scarf, so...
祝你好运
good luck with that.
我也不想跟你独处
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这么讲你感觉好些的话
I don't want to be alone with you either.
- 我从没说过 - 你就说过
- I never said that. - Yes, you did.
- 我听你跟玛戈说的
I heard you say that to Margo.
我们别继续对彼此撒谎了吧
Let's just not start by lying to each other.
好吧 听着 我也不想来 但既然来了
Okay, look, I don't want to be here, but we're here,
- 就速战速决吧 - 昆廷
- so let's just get it over with. - Quentin.
该死
Shit.
哇哇哇 教授...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Professor...
马雅可夫斯基
Mayakovsky.
教授
Professor?
我在哪
魔法师 第四季 第十一集
这都是马雅可夫斯基对他自己做的
Mayakovsky did this to himself.
他设计了一种咒语 让他能够把意识与
He designed a spell to swap his present consciousness
不同时间线的自己进行交换
with one from a different time.
他称之为 时间分享咒
He called it a timeshare spell.
所以这不是我们时间线的马雅可夫斯基
So that's not our Mayakovsky.
精神上 不是
Not mentally, no.
根据这些笔记 还有他说过的话
Based on these notes and... and his current state,
我想他来自未来 那边...
I think he's from the future, where...
马雅可夫斯基患上了老年痴呆
Mayakovsky has dementia.
- 好极了 - 那是意外
- Great. - Well, it was an accident.
他把咒语中两个数字念反了
He inverted two of the numbers in the spell.
那我们要怎么消除呢
So how do we undo it?
他是唯一能消除它的人
He's the only one who can.
我们可没法帮他
I don't think we can help him,
昆廷 我们可能走进死胡同了
Quentin. We may have hit a dead end.
除非我跟过去的他谈谈
Unless I talk to him in the past.
你想从毒室偷出埃弗雷特的书吗
You wanna steal Everett's book from the Poison Room?
这是唯一能领先他一步的办法
It's the only way we can get ahead of him,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
佩就是因为进毒室才死的
Um, Penny died 'cause of going in there,
所以 我拒绝
so, no.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表