剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
"魔法师" 前情回顾
Previously, on "The Magicians"...
昆廷...
Quentin...
我杀了个神
I killed a god.
像恩贝尔那样的神是有父母的 你个蠢货
Gods like Ember have parents, you idiot.
当我们无害时 他们会无视我们
When we're harmless, they ignore us.
但一旦我们恶化 他们就会切除我们
But when we become malignant, they amputate.
魔法消失了
Magic is gone.
你到底在找什么 无礼的地球小女孩
What is it that you seek, rude little Earth girl?
被你偷走的女人和孩子
The woman and child you stole.
芬不回来 因为你女儿还在他们手上
Fen wouldn't come because they have your daughter.
我得来警告你 他们要来了
I had to warn you. They're coming.
这份合同表明 如果想让我们帮助你 你就必须...
This contract initiates our services in exchange for...
提供无上限的体力和魔法劳动
Unlimited manual and magical labor?
- 你签了那个神经病合同 - 是啊 没什么
- You signed that insane contract? - Yeah, it's okay.
- 你是为了我这么做的吗 - 说吧
- Did you do this for me? - Just say it.
癌症
Cancer.
- 癌症加强版 - 我还能活多久
- Call it Cancer plus. - How long till I die?
两到三个礼拜
Two or three weeks.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
佩在图书馆里 他可以做你的内线
If Penny's in the library, he can be your mole.
但这样做的前提是他得活着
But to do that, he'd have to be alive.
成交
Deal.
做尼芬的时候 你有树敌
As a niffin, you made enemies.
我来这儿是警告你 其中一位正在找你
I am here to warn you that one of them seeks you.
八目鳗 它知道你现在很弱
The Lambre. It knows you're weak.
它知道你在这里
It knows you're here.
他强♥暴♥了我
He raped me.
你的儿子
Your son.
他将我变成了一个怪物
He turned me into a monster.
你是位幸存者
You're a survivor.
你为什么要复活我
Why did you bring me back?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
魔法流的存在并没有真正的证据
There is no actual evidence of magical surge.
我们最好的做法就是接受
The best we can do is accept that
然后继续进行理论研究
and continue our theoretical studies.
我们都有...
We all get flashes...
可以再尝试一次的念头
that we can do it again.
怎么做到的
How?
我不知道
I have no idea.
咒语
没有 什么都没有
Nope. Nothing.
没有任何冻结或者沸腾的迹象
No freeze, no boil.
扯淡
Shit.
没关系
It's okay.
你还可以试试别的魔法
You can still do other stuff.
昆 我无法施出真正有效果的魔法
Q, I can't do anything real.
似乎毫无规律可循
It's like there's no pattern to this,
我们无法让它变得更强或者更厉害
nothing that we do can make it stronger or better.
我开始觉得这就是随机事件
I'm starting to feel like it's all random, you know?
也许这就是一个错误
Maybe it was a mistake.
别这样 你不是认真的
Come on, you don't mean that.
如果这就是... 一个污迹呢
What if this is, like, a smudge?
冥界圣母把阴影还给我时留下的指纹
A fingerprint left by OLU when she gave me back my Shade,
而她根本没有意识到
and she didn't even realize?
就是不小心留下了魔法的污迹
You know, it's like, whoops, speck of magic.
她是位神
She's a goddess.
她看起来像是粗心大意吗
Does she seem like the accident type?
你见过她的儿子吗
Have you met her son?
听着 我不想表现得很冷漠...
Look, I don't wanna be insensitive...
但你还是认为是因为列那 我才莫名其妙地有魔法能力
But you still think I somehow have this because of Reynard.
我不知道你为什么有魔法能力
I don't know why you have it.
我只是... 我... 觉得
I just... I... I don't think
我们不应该排除这种可能性
that we should discount the possibility.
我是说 你曾经...
I mean, you've had...
比大多数人 和神接触得更多
More contact with gods than most.
说得真委婉
That's a nicer way of putting it.
我先声明 我仍然觉得这是侥幸
For the record, I'm still leaning towards fluke.
就算是侥幸 仍然有什么
So it's a fluke. There's still something
可以引导着我们找到什么
that could lead us to something.
我们得坚持研究它 茱莉
We have got to keep chipping away at it, Jules.
这种大话竟然来自一个总是烟不离手
Big words coming from a guy who's mostly
我来时还在疯狂追
chain-smoking and binge-watching
美剧
"六尺之下"的人
"Six Feet Under" when I got here.
你点燃了我的激♥情♥
You fired me up.
你让我知道一场战争蓄势待发
You showed me that there's a fight to fight.
现在无论你是怎么回事
Now I am the official sidekick
我都是你的正式搭档 好吗
to whatever it turns out you are, okay?
所以快习惯吧
So, get used to it.
醒醒 混♥蛋♥
Wake up, asshole.
搞什么 你以前当过童子军吗 绑得好极了
What, were you a boy scout? These are great.
可不要太自以为是
Not a good time to go with smart-ass.
我不是个杀手 但现在是非常时期
I'm not a killer, but times are strange
而且你闯进了我家
and you're the one who broke into my home.
是啊 我是个图书管♥理♥员♥
Yeah, well, I'm a librarian.
你不遵守我们的要求
You're ignoring our requests.
那本书逾期未还
That book was overdue.
逾期的书 别装了
Overdue book? Come on.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
图书馆究竟是干什么的
What's the Library's real game?
管书
Books?
你为什么还关心这些
Why do you care anymore?
不然还能做什么呢
'Cause what the hell else is there to do anymore?
嘿 老兄 那个...
Man, hey, that thing...
- 与你无关 - 是马雅可夫斯基的咒语 对吗
- Is not your business. - It's Mayakovsky's spell, right?
能制♥造♥魔法流的东西
Little something the brew up current?
它是假的
It's fake.
它不会产生魔法
It does not make magic.
而会像毒品实验室那样爆♥炸♥
It does blow up like a meth lab.
你见过马雅可夫斯基吗
You met Mayakovsky?
我很了解他的魔咒
I'd know his spellwork anywhere.
是 我也了解 我跟你说...
Yeah, me too, and I'm telling you...
这全部是他的错
All of this is his fault.
它... 你的意思是...
It... by his, you mean...
制♥造♥了一堆防范末日的电池
Made a bunch of apocalypse-proof batteries,
然后做点什么把全世界的魔法都关掉了
then did something to turn it all off all over the world.
打破了他的从属咒
Breaks his Incorporate Bond,
我们遭了难 他得到了魔法 他自♥由♥了
screws us, he's got magic, he's free.
告诉你马雅可夫斯基没考虑过的...
Tell you what Mayakovsky didn't think about...
就是生物 他们没事
Creatures. They're fine.
无论是什么 都由DNA决定
Whatever they are, it's DNA.
我听说了
So I hear.
我们现在就是鱼饵
We're fish bait now.
感谢上帝让我找到这个地方
Thank God I got this place,
因为他们就要来了
'cause they're coming.
我向你保证
I promise you.
看来 真是善恶终有报
Well, karma is a righteous bitch.
报应会来...
Karma's gonna be...
小子 我们会把他们杀个光
we kill them all, son.
如果你有这个能力的话
If you can.
我是说他们中的一些看起来就和我们一样
I mean, some of them look just like us.
你也不会知道他们其实不是人类
You'd never know they're not quite human.
魔法师第三季 第一集
我很喜欢那件小围裙
I like the little apron.
佩
Penny.
佩
Penny.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
你没有时间可浪费了
You don't have that kind of time to waste.
这不是浪费时间
It's not wasted.
他们对你好吗
They treating you okay?
一切都很好 都很好
Everything's fine. It's all fine.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表