剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
but didn't touch the Maenads?
她们可能还在费罗里
Well, they're probably still in Fillory.
她们很依赖巴克斯
They were pretty attached to him.
我... 我带你去
Oh, I... I can take you.
好啊 太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
谢谢你 乔希
Uh, thanks, Josh.
客气
Yeah!
你给我立马解决悸动期的问题
You get this Quickening bullshit figured out right now.
好的
Okay.
我应该没把它传下去
I didn't think I passed it on.
你什么都没说
You never said anything.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你还在等我告诉你吗
Were you waiting for me to tell you?
你之前从没向我透露过你的情况
You never disclosed your status to me in the first place.
因为你太善解人意了
Because you were so understanding,
我以为你知道呢
I thought you knew.
那天晚上我是有点 不大好
Uh, it was a little bit of a low point for me, that night.
好吧 多谢告知
Oh, well, great to hear.
我不是在说你
I don't mean you!
我刚离婚 很狼狈
I was going through a bad divorce.
你是第一个能理解我处境的人
You're the first person who really seemed to get what I was going through.
好吧 不管了 但我需要你的帮助
Fine, whatever. Look... look, I... I just need your help.
我 我们到底是怎么了
What is going on with me? With us?
悸动期是怎么回事
The Quickening?
我不是特别清楚
Well, I don't really know everything.
你是个神秘动物学家
You're a goddamn Cryptozoology professor.
你都知道些什么
What do you know?
严格来说 变成狼人可以说是一种诅咒
Lycanthropy is technically a curse.
变身周期由月相决定
Un, transformations are tied to the lunar cycle
行为变化基本不致命...
and behavioral changes are mostly non-lethal...
除了悸动期间
except during the Quickening.
这听起来非常 非常不妙
Well, that sounds pretty, pretty bad.
好在每隔三十年才会发作一次
Oh, luckily it only happens every 30 years or so.
刚开始的四十八小时内
In the 48 hours leading up,
狼人化的症状
all Lycanthropes experience urges
会以噩梦甚至幻觉的形式爆发
starting in the form of nightmares or even waking dreams.
那个诅咒想要我♥干♥什么
What is the curse trying to make me do?
要么跟没中诅咒的人上♥床♥
Have traditional sex with an unaffected person
要么杀了他们
or kill them.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus K. LeChrist.
当月亮距离太阳愈远 你的性冲动就愈强
The urges increase as the moon moves towards its aphelion.
在性冲动到最高点时 狼人的兽♥性♥亦会
The climax, as it were, and the lycanthropic high point
被激发至顶点
of lupinity or wolf-ness.
海伦 我上过你的课 我懂狼性的意思
I took your class, Helen. I know what lupinity means.
为什么我不可以把自己锁在笼子里
Why can't I just lock myself up in a cage
直至悸动期过去呢
until the Quickening passes?
因为你的性冲动不会就此满足
Because that won't satisfy the urge.
你要么跟人上♥床♥ 要么杀人 要么自残至死
You need to have sex or kill or you'll rip your own guts out.
这就是确保诅咒传播出去的方法
That's how the curse is ensured to spread.
很聪明的方法
It's quite clever actually.
对 真聪明
Oh, yeah, real clever.
不管怎样 两天内我要么强♥暴♥别人
I'm going to rape or murder someone
要么杀人 没有别的方法
in the next two days no matter what.
假如你试着抑制冲动
If you try to suppress it,
你要么既强♥暴♥又杀人
it's always possible you'll do both
要么自杀身亡
or commit suicide.
明面上只有这几项选择
Just, you know, to have all the options on the table.
我到底该怎么办
What the hell am I going to do?
我们应该怎么办
What... what are we going to do?
你考虑过Tinder吗
Have you considered Tinder?
什么 不
What? No!
因为我真的有非常严重的性病
Because I have a really, really bad STD
可以说倒尽胃口 没法跟别人上♥床♥
and that sort of kills the desire to sleep with anyone.
所以还是算了 等等
So forget... wait.
你就这这么做的吗
Did you do that?
是 而且这么做有效哦
Yes. And it worked.
这就是我还没疯的原因
That is why I am not going crazy right now.
乔希 你有的是魅力
Ugh, well, you are very charming, Josh.
我保证你一定顺利找到你的舞伴
I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone to
而随后呢
dance with before, you know,
狼性会替你作出选择
the wolf makes a choice for you.
乔希 祝你好运
Good luck, Josh.
图书管♥理♥员♥还不知道我一直住在这里
The librarians don't know I've been living here.
周围乱糟糟 让你见怪了
Apologies for the mess.
我为我带你过来的方式抱歉
Oh, and, uh, for how I brought you here.
我并不想这么粗暴的
I... I didn't mean to be rough.
我只想图书管♥理♥员♥发现前带你离开
I... I just wanted to get you out of sight before you got caught.
你还记得我吗 对吗
You do remember me, don't you?
我是克里斯托弗
I'm... I'm Christopher...
普拉瓦
Plover.
你猥亵了孩童时的马丁·查特温
You're the child molester who's directly responsible
直接导致他变成了现在的猛兽
for Martin Chatwin becoming The Beast.
你怎么不说我还是个有名的作者呢
I also wrote some very popular books.
你到底怎么到这儿来的
How did you end up here anyway?
这就是一个又长又闷的故事了
Oh, that's a long, boring story.
最重要的是 我们可以互相帮助
The important thing is we can help each other.
看吧 我需要多一个帮手
See, I need an extra pair of hands.
不要
No.
可是你有用得着我的地方
And yet, I know very well that you could use my help.
你想要逃离秩序部追捕 对吗
You're trying to escape The Order, aren't you?
看样子 我们都得逃
From the looks of it, we both are.
你没有跟圣诞老人一起离开
You didn't leave with Santa Claus.
为何不呢
Why not?
我晕雪橇
I get sleigh-sick.
随你喜欢说什么
You can say what you want.
但我知道真正的原因
But I know the real reason...
请不要碰那个
Oh, please don't touch that. Please.
你还留下来的真正原因
The real reason you stayed behind.
是因为那时 你在找你的书
You were looking for your book.
你和朋友的书
Yours and your friend's.
在你这里吗
Do you have them?
你们的书在修订室里
The books are in the Revision Room.
可我碰巧知道修订室在何处
But I happen to know where that is.
所以你要帮我一个小忙
So you help me with my little something
之后我就会带你去那里
and I'll take you there.
成交吗
Deal?
我不知道为什么你父亲做了那么多模型飞机
I don't know why your father made so many of them.
他喜欢飞机嘛
He liked planes.
真是太有创意了呢
A creative outlet.
妈 逝者为大 我们还是别再批评他了
He's dead, Mom. We can stop criticizing him.
我压根不想留在这里
I didn't want to be here at all, you know,
但是没有人会留在这里
but there was no one else.
莫莉很愤慨
Molly is furious.
你知道她对特德是什么感觉
You know how she felt about Ted.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry, I...
我当时在四处旅行 手♥机♥又没电了
I was traveling and my phone died and I...
你是我唯一认识的
You're the only millennial I know
不会时刻做低头族的零零后
who isn't buried in his phone 24/7.
我们又要再吵一次吗
Are we going to do this again?
究竟他有什么毛病呢
What was wrong with him, huh?
大家会交朋友 这很正常嘛
People make friends. That's normal.
他很正常的
He was normal.
在我跟他离婚前 他很正常的
I divorced him, he was so normal, so...
所以他该死的朋友在哪里
where are his goddamn friends?
根本没有人去他的葬礼
There was no one at the funeral.
我不知道
I don't know.
他有约会过吗
Did he ever date?
算了 我并不想知道
Never mind. I don't want to know.
好了 我们打包这些纸箱
Okay, so we pack these boxes.
对 你也不想留着这些垃圾吧
Yeah, unless you want to keep all this junk.
我找了一个上州人 他会把它们全部带走
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表