剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know.
昆和我 我们
Q and I, we...
我们曾经是一样的
used to be the same.
我是说 我们曾是同类
I mean, we were the same thing.
都是魔术师吗
Magicians?
都是人类
Human.
现在 我都不知道我是谁
And now I'm... I don't know what I am.
除非天神降临 不然所有人都死了 我还活着
Unless a god walks in, I'm gonna outlive everyone.
不好说到底会有什么感觉
Hard to describe what that feels like.
除了孤独感
Except alone.
你知道漫游者们的滑稽之处吗
Funny thing about Travelers?
我们也不完全是人类
We're not exactly human either.
你是孤身一人
You're alone...
却与不完全是
and you're not.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
科德沃特的蛋类后遗症千万要
Oh, please tell me that Coldwater's egg hangover
比我的要严重
is worse than mine.
只是...
It's just...
我从没想过要当妈 你知道吗
I never even thought about being a mom, you know?
结果我发现...
And then I found out and...
你发现你其实想当妈
You realized you wanted to.
天 那可没有
Oh, God, no.
我当时就像"你好呀 调研员
I was like, "Hi, field researcher.
"我以让毒物咬我为乐
I let poison things bite me for fun.
我没孩子"
No baby.
但我被邀请去观赏
But I got invited to see
海地人的交♥配♥仪式
a Haitian Spiketoe mating ritual,
结果我忘了...
and I sorta forgot to,
你懂的
you know...
去他妈的委婉... 我忘了去堕胎
ah, fuck euphemisms... abort it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以我就想 好吧 把孩子送给一户好人家
So I was like, okay, give it to a nice couple.
挺好 我不会让孩子打乱我的生活
Fine. But I am not letting it cramp my style.
后来我拿到了那颗蛋
And then the egg,
也得到了使它受精的机会
and the chance to fertilize it...
体验是空前的
Unprecedented... and...
我基本是求着东河之龙
I basically begged the East River Dragon
为了复仇吃掉我
to revenge-eat me.
我完全没有什么母性
I mean, zero mothering instincts.
可能...
Well, maybe it's a...
这是件好事
good thing that you're...
你把它给了...
you know, giving it to...
不 这才是问题
No, no, that's the thing.
我以为我没有母性
I thought I had zero.
但当我碰到那个蛋
But then I touched that egg and...
我就懂了
I get it now.
现在我对孩子也是这个感觉
And now I feel it for this, too.
- 你确定吗 - 我是说
- Are you sure? - I mean...
非传统的家长也不错 是吧
unconventional parents can be awesome, right?
也可能很烂
Or shitty.
我你想想那些个奇异之地
Think about the weird places it'll...
还有那些病菌啥的
And... and the germs it'll be exposed to.
孩子的免疫系统一定会超强的
Its immune system will be amazing.
虽然我是个自私又孩子气的母亲
And if Mom's a selfish brat, well..
坏父母教出大艺术家嘛 是吧
It's not like good parenting makes great artists, right?
我 我觉得
I, um... I think that
你这两天好好休息 这事就过去了
you should sleep this off for just a couple of days.
- 拿着这个 - 不 是你说服了我
- Here... - No, you convinced me.
- 等等 - 我会把孩子生下来的
- Wait, I... - I'm gonna crush this.
我和达科他一起幸福生活
Me and Dakota.
还是叫德拉克来着
Draco.
或者是米斯蒂吗
Mm, Misti?
谢谢你 昆廷
Thank you, Quentin.
没事 举手之劳
Yeah, any time. Yeah.
孩子是我的吗
Is it mine?
不是
No.
怎么 你希望他是吗
Why, did you want it to be?
你觉得你可能会做父亲吗
You think you'll ever be a dad?
我希望我会
I hope so.
- 挺好 我正好想让你当教父 - 什么
- Cool, 'cause I'm making you the godfather. - Wait, what?
好了 我不能喝酒 所以我得马上去做
Okay, I can't drink, so I need to go make
一个六千个蛋卷了
a 6,000 egg omelet immediately.
我代表我家夫人前来
At the behest of my mistress.
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉她我们都深表感激
Uh, tell her we all said so.
我也有条讯息要给前女神
I also have a message for the former goddess.
我家夫人祝你在寻找真♥相♥的路上
My mistress wishes you good fortune
一路顺风
in recovering your truth.
她建议 你不要满足于现状
She advises you not to accept your current circumstance.
无论对你 还是对我们都将会是件好事
It would be best for you, and all of our kind,
如果你能早点从这个境况
that you make this state you find yourself in...
突破出去
temporary.
好吧
Okay.
你家夫人对我未来的行动有什么意见吗
Your mistress have any advice on how I do that?
你必须去寻找粘合剂
You must seek The Binder.
她有继续详细解释
She then went on to explain
那是什么意思吗
what that means in elaborate detail?
我们得抓住这个小猫婊
We're gonna nab this cat bitch
- 然后让她吐出你的预言 - 谢了 玛戈
- and get you that prophecy. - Thanks, Margo.
然后我要把身上涂满黄油
And then I'm gonna slather myself in butter,
自己滚到乔希脚下 求他的原谅
throw myself at Josh's feet, and beg for forgiveness.
所以 那算是一种道歉吗
Um, I mean, I guess that's one way of apologizing.
我要和他结婚 芬
I'm gonna marry that man, Fen.
我希望你能对我放手
And I want you to give me away.
但你和我其实没有...
But you and I aren't really...
这是个梦
Oh, this is a dream.
看来我在梦里跑得挺快的
Guess I run fast in dreams.
终于抓到你了 纳普斯特
Finally caught you, Napster.
哇 你真漂亮
Oh, wow, you're beautiful...
- 好吓人 - 你怎么没醒
- S... scary. - Why aren't you waking up?
我朋友玛戈教的小把戏
Little trick from my friend Margo.
一种叫安必恩的药
Potion called Ambien.
我可能永远也醒不来了
I may never wake up.
你方向感很好
You found a way so quickly.
对你的未来很有利
This bodes well for your future.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
告诉我
Tell me.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
不喜欢什么
Like... what?
你的命运
Your destiny.
它很难改变
Very hard to change.
你还有最后的机会 可以改问其他人的命
Last chance to ask me for someone else's instead.
其他人的
"Someone else's"?
我还可以问这个
I can do that?
当然了
Of course.
你要问谁的呢
What'll it be?
我...
I'm...
玛戈比我更需要这个
Margo might need this more than I do.
她统治费罗里 所以...
She rules Fillory, so...
是了
Ah, yes.
为了嫁给君王被养育的女孩
The girl raised to marry the king.
毫无疑问 比起自己你 更担心她
Of course you're more worried about her than yourself.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question:
你觉得自己重要吗 芬
Do you value yourself, Fen?
当然了
Of course I do.
我...
I...
应该是吧
think I do.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但我必须这样想 不是吗
I need to, don't I?
如果我都自认为不重要
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表