剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
我了解
I do.
好吧 如果你想我帮这些学生的话
Okay, then if you want me to help these students
你可否告诉我他们是谁呢
can you tell me who they are?
他们曾危在旦夕
Their lives were in grave danger.
我施了咒 抹去了他们曾经的身份
I cast a spell that erased their identities
赋予了他们新的身份
and gave them new ones,
而现在同样的咒语 被施在了我身上
and now that same spell has been cast on me.
天呐
Jesus.
你能做什么补救吗
I mean, isn't there anything you can do?
如果我泄露咒语可以被逆转的话
Well, if I reveal that the spell can be reversed,
某人就会逆转我学生身上的咒语
then someone would reverse the spell on my students,
那他们必死无疑
ensuring their deaths.
我绝不允许这样的事情发生
I will not allow that to happen.
我非走不可
I have to do this.
我必须接受这个事实
I must accept this.
固执的家伙
Ah, stubborn dude.
你有后备方案吗
You got Plan B?
后备方案是留给失败者的
B plans are for losers.
好吧
Okay.
不管怎样 谢谢你的努力
Uh, well, whatever happens, thank you for trying.
我不知道你为什么要帮我们这么多
I don't really know why you're putting yourself out so much for us,
但这很酷
but... it's pretty cool.
众所周知 我是一个非常 非常善良的人
Well, it's pretty common knowledge that I'm a very, very good person
我活着就是为了帮助别人
who lives to help others.
真是废物
It's such a piece of shit.
嘿 我喜欢这样的艺术品
Hey. I like the artwork.
是的 当然
Yep. Sure.
你得承认 这些角色 还有我们
You have to admit, the characters? Us?
是很复杂的
We're pretty complex.
是啊 真的很复杂
Oh, yeah, real complex.
艾萨克的大问题是他的小♥弟♥弟♥太大了
Yeah, Isaac's big problem is his dick is too big.
这确实也可能是个问题嘛
Hey. It can be a problem.
说真的
Seriously.
它可以超乎你意料地缩小择偶范围
It narrows the field by a lot more than you think.
我有太多的第一次约会都是
I've been on way too many first dates
- 在急救中结束的 所以... - 恶心
- that end in urgent care, so... - Gross.
听着
Look.
我的生活很棒 所以...
My life is pretty cool, so...
我怎么知道另一个我能不能...
how do I know this other me is gonna...
吸引这么多的粉丝吗
Nail as many groupies?
哇 嘿 哇 不是
Whoa, hey, whoa, no.
这不是我成为汉塞尔的目的 好吗
That is not what Hansel is about, okay?
那有没有可能 你没和你妹发生过关系
Isn't there's a chance the real you didn't bang your sister?
嘿 不 那是...
Hey, no, that's...
她是我的继妹 好吗 继妹
She was my step sister, okay? Step sister.
而且我们是后来才知道这事儿的
And we didn't know till, till later.
- 嗯 - 我的继父太多了
- Mm. - Too many stepdads.
好吧 你呢 你的变♥态♥事迹呢
All right, well, what about you? What's your kink?
我
Me?
没有 我很完美
No, see, I'm perfect.
我抓过毒贩 杀人犯
Yeah, I catch drug dealers, murderers,
纵火犯 勒索者 皮条客
arsonists, blackmailers, pimps.
我甚至还阻止过一个女孩做人工流产
I even stopped a girl from giving herself a coat-hanger abortion a
把她送到了计划生育组织
nd got her to Planned Parenthood.
你们瞧 我是个英雄
You see, I... I'm a hero.
那你为什么要放弃这段人生呢
So why would you give that up?
你听起来棒极了
You sound awesome.
我觉得很假
I sound fake.
也确实很假
Which I am.
像你的雷肉
Oh, like your thunder meat.
好吧 放轻松
All right, easy.
这是...这是肉
It's... it's a meat.
我不知道它是否是雷肉
I don't know if it's thunder.
我们只是不知道他新崛起的神灵
We just never know where his celestial,
下一次会出现在哪里
newly-risen godliness is going to pop up next.
从低矮米皮区的妓院
From the brothel in the Lower Meerskin,
到巴舍尔岛附近的瘦白公爵的大帆船上
Ember was then sighted on the schooner
都发现过恩贝尔的踪迹
of the thin white duke off Basher Island,
那里举♥行♥了三天三夜的庆祝活动
where there was a celebration for three days and nights.
好吧
Okay.
到目前为止 每次看到他
Well, so far, every sighting he either gets
他要么开始一场派对 要么直接跳进一场派对
the party started or he dives right into one that's already jumping off.
恩贝尔很会享乐
Ember has always enjoyed his pleasures,
但这种步伐散发着自我毁灭的气息
but this pace reeks of self-destruction.
拜托
Please.
七月四日这一天
One July 4th,
我能吸掉自身体重这么多的可♥卡♥因♥
I bet I could snort my bodyweight in coke.
比起我 这家伙就是个门外汉
This dude's an amateur.
下一个
Next.
在闪光悬崖宫殿登陆
Landfall at Shimmering Cliff Palace,
然后 在神圣天空修女院狂欢纵欲
then an... orgy at Sacred Sky Nunnery.
好的 这稍微让我印象深刻了
Okay. That's almost impressive.
看 他向东走了
So look, he's headed east.
如果他继续走 下一个目的地是哪里
If he keeps going, what's the next hotspot?
- "驴上野兔" - 这名字认真的吗
- The Hare on the Ass. - Seriously?
异想天开
Whimsy.
我真♥他♥妈♥的讨厌它
I fucking hate it.
你找到他们全家了 是吗
So you found a whole family of them, huh?
猪妈妈怎么了
What happened to the mother pig?
杀死它
Kill it.
什么
What?
没有祭品 厄倪阿琉斯就不会来 傻瓜
Enyalius won't come without a sacrifice, silly.
来
Here.
请把它的肚子剖开
Slit its belly open, please.
把内脏放在祭坛上
Entrails on the altar.
不 我...我做不到
No, I'm not, I'm not...
听着 我是有工作 有女朋友 有生活的人
Look, I'm a person with a job and a girlfriend and a life,
我不是你的朋友
and I'm not your, your pal.
也不是你的玩物
Or your playmate.
我不会受你威胁了
And I'm not scared of you anymore.
你有本事怎么不直接杀了我
So why don't you just fucking kill me?
我永远都不会这么做
I would never do that.
哈喽 埃塔
Hello, Etta.
我猜这就是你叫我来的原因了
Oh, I suppose this is why you summoned me.
- 谢谢 - 但我要给你个否定的答案
- Thank you. - Oh, and the answer is no.
- 你的新西装还没做好 - 真可惜
- Your new suit is not finished yet. - Oh, pity.
你平时可没这么心急
You are usually not this impatient.
亨利 你要看看半成品吗
Henry, would you like to see the work in progress?
当然
Oh, yes.
好的
Okay.
真美 当然了
Beautiful. Of course.
该死的
Damn it.
这房♥间怎么了
What in the world?
魔法配额
Magic ration.
今天我办公室接待了一些不速之客
My office had some unexpected visitors today
他们用掉了一大半的魔法配额
who took a huge portion of today's magic.
没事
No worries.
你闻
Smell.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我奶奶做的越橘派的味道
That's my grandmother's huckleberry pie.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
亨利 你说这是什么
What is it, Henry?
为什么是一本漫画书呢
So why a comic book?
埃塔 那是图画小说
Graphic novel, Etta.
有许多角色和他们背后的故事
Had a lot of characters with detailed backstories.
我能看见他们
And I could look at them.
所以塑造魔力会更简单
So the glamour was much easier to cast.
现在不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
我就要活在其中了
I'm about to live a version of it.
虽然我敢保证 那没这么好
Though, I'm assured, one not quite as nice.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表