剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
我不能冒险改变过去
I can't risk messing with the past.
唠唠叨叨 唠唠叨叨
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
我看过《回到未来》那个电影
I've seen "Back to the Future."
你想在过去和你妈做♥爱♥吗
You want to fuck your mother in past?
- 什么 不 - 为什么 她没魅力吗
- What? No. - Why? She not attractive?
听着 我不能说我是怎么做到的
Look. I just can't tell you any more about how I did this...
我已经知道了 你用了时间共享咒
I already know. You use timeshare spell.
我一直在尝试这个
I've been working on it.
很明显 我未来成功了
Clearly I must have finished it.
别担心
And don't worry.
未来很安全
Future is safe.
你说的一切都在数据库里
Everything you say is in the vault.
我的大脑数据库
This vault.
我绝对不会记得
I will definitely not remember
我们进行的任何对话的
anything about this conversation
和你这种学生的对话 我从来记不住
like most conversations I have with students
D-学渣
like you, D-plus.
这是吸收契的基础
This basis for incorporate bond.
我们没什么可聊的了
We are done here.
你从来没告诉过我 我的专业
You never told me my discipline.
小物体修复
Repair of Small Objects.
- 真的吗 - 希望我们
- Really? - Hope we did not ruin
没有毁掉你那神秘的未来计划
your big plans after you get back to your mysterious future,
时间穿越者先生
Mr. Time Traveler.
告诉未来的我
Tell my older self...
"干得好"
well done.
该死
Oh, shit.
爱丽丝
Alice.
什么情况 昆
What the hell, Q?
你施了什么法
What did you cast?
某种让未来的你
Some sort of spell to make your future self
占有过去的你的身体的咒语吗
take over your past self's body?
发生了什么 让你必须这么做吗
What happens that made you have to do this?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
那你能告诉我 我们之间发生了什么吗
Well, can you talk about what's happening with us?
当然不行 因为矛盾原理
Of course you can't. Paradox rules apply.
我不能冒改变过去的风险
I can't risk changing the past.
我有可能永远迷失
I could get lost forever.
- 我可以施展一个记忆咒 - 爱丽丝
- I could do a memory charm. - Alice.
我知道一个能抹去过去半小时记忆的咒语
I know one that will erase my memory for the last hour.
好吧 行 为什么
Okay. Yeah, sure. Why?
这样我们可以谈一下你来这里时看我的眼神
So we can talk about the way you looked at me when you came back.
你眼神里有很多...
There was so much...
痛苦
pain.
发生了很多事
A lot of things have happened.
多严重的事
How bad?
非常严重
Pretty goddamn bad.
发生了什么
What happens?
你 受伤了
You, uh, get hurt.
我们都受伤了
We both do.
所以你愿意我现在停止吗
So would you rather I just stop this now
这样我就永远感受不到你现在的感受了吗
so that we never have to feel the way you feel?
听着 你是个好人 昆 试图警告我
Look, you're a nice guy, Q, for trying to warn me.
我没有试图...
I'm not trying to...
但我不害怕未来
But I'm not scared of the future.
我害怕失去这一切
I'm scared of losing this.
或许你来的地方很疯狂很绝望 但是...
Maybe it's crazy and hopeless where you live, but...
你知道吗 我从没告诉过你
you know, maybe I never told you this,
但你是在我身上发生过的 最好的事
but you are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
所以
So...
当你回去的时候
when you go back,
记住这一点 好吗
just remember that, okay?
你觉得是什么导致马雅可夫斯基这么难搞的
What do you think made Mayakovsky so bitter?
- 什么 - 就是为什么他对
- Huh? - And, like, obsessed
他两个学生的房♥事那么感兴趣
with the vulpine sex of his two students?
嗯 有点奇怪 是不是
Yeah, it's weird, isn't it?
不 很正常 他是个正常人
No, no, it's totally normal. He's a normal guy.
这是一个正常的学校状况
These are normal school situations.
认真的 你觉得如果我们停止打结的话
Seriously, though, you think that he would notice
他会发现吗
if we stopped tying these knots?
或许吧 但我们不该这样
Probably. We shouldn't.
我有个疯狂的想法
Hey. Crazy idea.
如果我们停止打结
What if we stopped tying the knots
然后我们...
and instead we...
怎么样
Hm?
嗯 我们应该在桌子上来
Ooh, yeah. We could do it on the table.
昆廷
Quentin!
我没法 我现在头脑发热
I don't... it's... hotter in my head.
什么
What?
抱歉 小狐狸 你还好吗
Oh, sorry, Vix. You okay?
嗯 不 我没事
Yeah, no. I'm fine.
你是没事
Mm. Yeah, you are.
吻不错
That was nice.
- 爱丽丝 - 嗯
- Alice. - Yeah?
是我 我回来了
It's me. I'm... I'm back.
《粘合剂》的故事是在一个
The Binder's story began in a place
很简单的地方开始的 一个图书馆
known simply as... A Library.
你曾是图书馆员吗
You were a Librarian?
他确实说了是从图书馆开始的
He did say it started in the Library.
所以这不是很明显吗
I mean, it's fucking obvious.
他在研究
He was studying
力量的极限
the limits of power.
他的专长是研究神内在的魔法
His specialty was the magic inherent in Gods.
很好 还来木偶戏
Great. A puppet show.
书册中有一个故事
The Binder had a theory.
如果一个极富力量的的神被杀死
When a being of great power, such as a God, is killed
神的能量就会消失 但他相信能量可以储存
their energy is lost, but he believed it could be preserved
只要粘合在某个物质上
by binding it to an object.
而相应的 那个物质也能够粘合再
That object, in turn, could be bound
一个经过充分训练和准备的魔法师身上
to a Magician of sufficient training and preparation,
真正地将魔法师变成神
effectively turning the Magician into a God.
是的 但是每当凡人试图杀死一个神
Yeah, but every time a mortal tries to kill
所有的魔力都会消失
a God, all magic gets shut off.
《粘合剂》礼貌地提醒玛戈
The Binder politely reminded Margo that
不是所有故事都与她有关
not every story was about her.
看来《粘合剂》是个狡猾的贱♥人♥啦
So the binder is a catty bitch?
呃 他继续说
Mm. He continued.
这个问题难住了
It was a problem that perplexed
《粘合剂》和他的图书管♥理♥员♥们
The Binder and his fellow Librarians,
但结果是
but, as it turned out,
古神他们自己提供了一个解决方法
the Old Gods themselves provided a solution.
异卵双生就是错误
Two siblings. Mistakes.
他们依托许多神明的力量而得以降生
Born with the power of many gods.
他们与生俱备一个特质
They were created with one unique quality
使他们对于这项实验来说至关重要
that made them essential to this experiment.
他们永生不死
They could not die.
所以不论你对他们做了什么 都不会触发
So no matter what you did to them it wouldn't trigger
古神的力量而丢失魔法
the Old Gods to take away magic.
不要害怕古神的惩罚
Without fear of the Old Gods' retribution,
图书管♥理♥员♥们很安全
The Librarians were safe
他们在继续这项实验
to move forward with their experiment.
已经有一只怪物被被抓住了
One of the Monsters was captured...
是年龄更大 力量更强的那只
the older, more dominant one.
- 是雌性的 - 当然
- The female. - Natch.
而剩下的那只正处于无措之中
The one left behind would be confused,
他会害怕 像个孩子一样
afraid, like a child.
没有他的姐姐 他甚至都记不起来什么
Without his sister, he'd have trouble even remembering them.
你们对姐姐做了什么
What did you do to the sister?
她被劈成四块
She was split into four parts.
每一块都封印在一块石头里
Each part bound in a stone.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表