剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
他们用短暂的生命
They spend their small lives
建造我们一个心跳间就能摧毁的东西
building things that we could smash in a heartbeat.
有意思
Sounds fun.
也许你能告诉我
Perhaps you can tell me...
我有名字吗
Do I have a name?
你为什么需要名字
Why would you need one?
主要在星巴克可以用上
Starbucks, mostly.
我一直很可怜你 独自一人 迷失无措
This whole time I felt so sorry for you. Lost and alone.
但你并不是孑然一人 你和人类在一起
But you weren't alone. You were with the humans.
你说话思考的方式都像他们
You talk like them, you think like them.
- 我吃了几个人类 - 是 但你在乎他们
- I ate a few of them. - Yes, but you care about them.
你觉得我对你失望了 我没有
You think I'm disappointed. I'm not.
弟弟 你怕我吗
Are you scared of me, little brother?
如果我怕你
Would I have worked so hard to bring you back
我会这么努力把你带回来吗
if I was scared of you?
当我记起你的存在后
All I thought about was you.
我脑子里想的全是你
After I remembered you existed, anyway.
而我脑子里想的都是复仇
And all I thought about was revenge.
我已经为你做了
And I got it for you already.
我杀了巴克斯
I killed Bacchus.
伊利斯
Iris.
所有神
All of them.
任何伤害你的人
Everyone who hurt you.
问题是 谁让我们遭受这一切
The question is, who put us here?
我们的父母
Our parents.
他们创造了我们 称我们为错误 抛弃了我们
They made us, called us mistakes. Abandoned us.
所以 我们该做什么呢
So, what do we do?
我和其他人一样喜欢杀人
I like murder as much as anyone,
但是我做这一切 只是为了和你在一起
but I did all of this just to be with you.
我们能小小地享受一下当下吗
Can't we enjoy it just for a little while?
这不是我们被创造的目的
That's not what we were made for.
我绝不是害怕旧神
It's not that I am terrified of the Old Gods in any way.
只是 你怎么杀掉无形的思想中的生物呢
It's just, how do you kill an intangible thought creature?
你都不知道该刺哪里
Where do you even stab?
他们比你想的脆弱
They're more vulnerable than you think...
如果我们可以进入他们的领域的话
If we can get to their realm.
我们进入不了
Which we cannot.
我们有钥匙 一副卷轴
We had a key. A scroll.
很久之前 在这个世界上找到的
Found it a very long time ago on this world.
秩序部夺走了它 却根本不知其为何物
The Order took it from us. They didn't even know what they had.
那么
Now...
一群图书管♥理♥员♥
where would a bunch of
会把如此重要的卷轴藏在哪儿呢
librarians keep a very, very important scroll?
噢 在这儿
Oh. Here.
肯定是这个 完全符合马丁的描述
This has to be it. It's exactly as Martin described it.
想一些关于费罗里的开心事
Think... think happy thoughts about Fillory.
纯洁的 无辜的那种
Pure. Innocent.
- 或许试试和它对话 - 行 你能...
- Maybe try talking to it. - Okay, you just...
好吧 嗯 费罗里
Well... um, Fillory is...
显然是很好的
obviously great.
呃 会讲话的熊 对吧 谁会不喜欢呢
Um, you know, talking bears, right? Who... who could hate that?
还有 空气中的鸦♥片♥气
And... and opium in the air.
也很不错 另外
That was... smart. And...
还有社会化的半人马药品
socialized centaur medicine.
我们会不会因为昆廷不爱费罗里而坏事
Are we screwed because Quentin can't get it up for Fillory?
- 就 - 听着 为什么你不试试
- Just... - Look, why don't you try...
好了 不 停下
Okay, no, stop.
我不能 听着 你是破坏一切的人
I can't... look, you're the one that ruined this.
你在我肩膀上边 这让我很难办
I can't do it with you over my shoulder,
所以 离远点
so just... please, just go.
去他妈的
God damn it.
好吧 呃
Okay, um...
当我是个孩子的时候 我喜欢
when I was a kid I... I loved
他们在第二册书里发现的嘶嘶河
the Fizzy River that they found in book two.
我也喜欢 喜欢颠倒沙漠
And I loved... I loved the Upside-Down Desert.
你懂的
You know, the...
我不能完全描绘出来 但是 听上去
I can't really picture it, but, you know, it sounds...
听上去很酷
it sounds cool.
我不清楚 我做不到 对不起
I don't know, I can't... I'm sorry.
- 我只是 我做不到 - 嘿 嘿
- I just... I can't... - Hey. Hey.
我以前还是孩子的时候 我很喜欢费罗里
I used to love Fillory when I was a kid
因为那时候 我不知道它的真实面目
because I didn't know what it was.
普拉瓦遗漏了所有狗屎玩意
Plover left out all of the terrible shit,
还有大部分他刚刚编的好东西
and most of the good stuff he just made up.
甚至连"温顺的小马"也是个该死的谎言
Even the fucking Cozy Horse is a lie.
你还记得你和我说过要放下过去的自己吗
Remember what you told me about letting go of who you used to be?
我知道 我在努力
I know, I'm trying.
不 我不希望你这么做
Don't. I don't want you to.
相信某些事 完全相信
Believing in something... Really believing...
是几乎不可能的
Is almost impossible.
但我第一次遇到的那个昆廷
But the Quentin I first met...
他相信魔法
he believed in magic.
相信费罗里
And in Fillory.
他变了
He changed.
成长了
He grew up.
做一个成年人不意味要丢掉
Being an adult doesn't mean that you have to throw away
曾经热爱的东西
what you used to love.
那意味着什么呢
Then what does it mean?
通过新的眼睛来看世界
Seeing the world through new eyes.
还有 不管有没有用 小马是真的
And for what it's worth, the Cozy Horse is real.
当我是尼芬状态时 我看到过
I saw it when I was a niffin.
巨大无比 你都能在上面盖房♥子
So big you could build a house on it.
所以
So...
我们走吧
let's go.
好吧 现在只有你和我
Okay, it's just you and me.
你知道得到你想要的东西时 最糟的是什么吗
You know the worst part of getting exactly what you want?
是还不够好
When it's not good enough.
那么你会做什么
Then what do you do?
如果这都不能让我开心 那么什么会呢
If this can't make me happy, then what would?
费罗里本该有某些意义
Fillory was supposed to mean something.
我本该有某些意义
I was supposed to mean something here.
但是这一切 这一切都乱套了
But it's all... it's just... It's random.
这太随意了 唯一救我朋友的方法
It's so random that the only way to save my friends
居然是冲着他妈这棵植物吼叫
is to yell at a fucking plant!
说实话 去他妈的费罗里 太让人失望了
Honestly, fuck Fillory for being so disappointing.
你知道吗 如果我
You know what, maybe I was
只是相信这是小说 那么我也许会过得更好
better off just believing that it was fiction.
相信费罗里 拯救了我的生命
The idea of Fillory is what saved my life!
费罗里承诺过
This promise...
也就是
that...
像我这样的人
people like me...
像我这样的人
People like me...
可以有办法
Can somehow...
找到解脱
Find an escape.
应该有一些力量吧
There has gotta be some power in that.
对费罗里的喜爱还不够多吗
Shouldn't loving the idea of Fillory be enough?
伙计们
Guys.
伙计们 有变化了
Guys, something's happening!
门在这里
Here's the door.
通向旧神领域的钥匙
The key to the realm of the Old Gods.
到底怎么用这个东西
How the hell does this thing work?
把这个给玛戈
Give this to Margo.
如果普拉瓦是对的 这应该能治愈乔希
If Plover's right, it should cure Josh.
怪物在图书馆里
Monsters in Library!
- 一定是希拉送它来的 - 怪物在图书馆
- Sheila must have sent it. - Monsters in Library!
好 我们必须在他们离开之前出发
All right, we have to go before they leave.
好的 我会带上玛戈和斧子
Okay, I'll grab Margo and the axes.
嘿 你确定这有用吗
Hey, you sure this is gonna work?
要么有用 要么你回来时 我们都变成了鱼
Well, either it will, or when you come back we'll both be fish.
好吧 那也是个进步
Well, that'd be an improvement.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表