剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
It's not that bad, is it?
整个群落都行羞耻之事 这可能吗
Is it possible for an entire forest to do the walk of shame?
说真的 这里不该这么闷热
Seriously, nature is not supposed to be this sticky.
你觉得她是我们要找的人吗
Uh-oh, you think she's who we're looking for?
喂 等等 不要
Whoa, whoa! Wait, wait! Don't!
为什么
Why not?
因为你还有要为之活下去的东西
Because you have something to live for?
我是个女祭司
I'm a Maenad.
而我侍奉的神死了
The God that I'm here to serve is dead.
我也没有必要活下去了
I literally have nothing to live for.
但是感谢你们至少还能
But thanks... thanks for the less than basic understanding
理解我活着的目的
of my life's purpose.
不要 等等 不要 拜托了
No, no, no! Wait! Don't, please.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我叫肖莎娜
Shoshana.
肖莎娜 我们需要你的帮助 肖莎娜
Shoshana. We need your help, Shoshana.
来一杯吗
Hmm?
桃子杜松子酒
Peach Schnapps.
那是酒神留给那只会说话的熊的
Bacchus left that for the talking bears to find.
好吧 那说个祝酒词怎么样
Okay, so how about a toast?
好吗 酒神会想让我们喝的
Right? Ba... Bacchus would've wanted us to drink.
神啊 他一定很乐意
God, like, so much. Yeah.
好 敬酒神
Okay, so to Bacchus.
敬酒神
To Bacchus.
天啊 闻起来像掺了尿的桑格利亚酒
God, it smells like pee sangria.
我才不管 给我一口闷了
I don't give a shit. Drink it.
敬...酒神
To, uh, Bacchus!
- 酒神 - 哇哦
- Bacchus. - Whoo!
真是好酒
Oh, that's good shit.
我是个失去神力的女神
Um, I was a goddess and I gave away my power
如今我无法使用魔法
and now I can't use magic.
但我依然金刚不坏
Only I'm indestructible.
所以或许你能帮我解释一下现在的情况
So maybe you can help me understand what is going on.
你是个女神吗
You were a goddess?
是的
Yeah.
如果其他的迈德巴斯婊♥子♥
If all these other Maenads
没有让毒酒轻易地递到酒神手里
hadn't run through the poison wine like a bunch of bitches,
我就不会是现在这个境地
I wouldn't even be in this situation!
如果你帮助我们的话 我们也许就能
Well, maybe if you help us we can...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你在 你在干什么
What are you... What are you doing?
我在尝试识别你的气息
I'm trying to read your aura.
能把松球从我脸上拿开吗
Maybe we can just get the pinecone out of my face?
好吧
Okay.
正如我所想
That's what I thought.
无法定论
Inconclusive.
我确实知道一个仪式可以帮到你
I do know a ritual that could help diagnose you further.
但是要非常亲密
But, um, it's pretty intimate.
好 我可以承受的
Um, okay. I can live with that.
好 唯一的问题是 我无法施展它
Yeah, the only thing is I... I... I can't perform it.
为什么
Uh, why not?
我不相信你
I don't believe in you.
我可以帮你解读仪式
I can help interpret,
但是你得找个相信你的人来进行它
but you need someone who believes in you,
好吧 要找个崇拜你的人
okay, who worships you,
肉体和灵魂的双重崇拜
body and soul,
让他来进行这个仪式
to perform the ritual.
想到什么合适的人选了吗
Anyone come to mind?
好吧 我来吧
Fine, I'll help.
我我勒个神啊
Jesus R.R. Christ.
因为我没有及时赶来
An innocent girl is a murderer
一个无辜的女孩成了杀人犯
'cause I couldn't get to her in time.
别像个小女生一样唧唧歪歪了 小狼
Oh, put your tit back in your training bra, wolf boy.
我们无法知晓这个女孩是不是真的无辜
We don't really know how innocent this girl was.
和她的优步司机上♥床♥
Sleeping with her Uber driver
听上去像是她从一开始就不想活了
sounds like she had a death wish to begin with.
- 你太不会安慰人了 - 喝吧
- You're not helping. - Drink.
- 这是生命药水吗 - 这是酒
- Is this a potion? - It's alcohol.
很好
Good enough.
当你忙着处理自身问题时
While you were busy with your domestic issues,
我已经设法破译了这个印尼仪式
I managed to translate this Indonesian ritual
好消息是这是布雷克比尔斯大学第一年设立
and good news is this is first-year Brakebills
多元文化选修课
multi-culti elective crap.
所以我们不用抢魔法银行就可以实行它
So we can definitely pull it off without breaking the magic bank.
唯一的问题是有一种原料是舶来品
Only prob is finding one exotic ingredient.
你指的是什么类型的舶来品
What type of exotic are we talking about here?
我们需要一头活的科莫多龙
We need a living Komodo dragon
然后挖出它的心脏
so we can cut out its heart,
据说坎耶在他纽约的公♥寓♥里养了一只
and I heard a rumor Kanye keeps one in his New York apartment.
听起来可行
That sounds on-brand.
走吧
Let's go.
等一下 我要给你点东西
Uh... uh, wait. I have to give you something.
这里面装了银子弹
It's loaded with silver bullets.
我已经开始感觉
The Quickening has started to
不妙了
do weird things to me and...
如果我变身的话
Well, if I wolf-out,
你可能需要阻止我
you might need to stop me.
不会到那种情况的
It's not gonna come to that.
我保证
I promise.
好了 快走吧 咱们去偷坎耶的蜥蜴
Now come on. Let's go steal Kanye's lizard.
正如你所见 很难不让人发现
As you can see, it's rather hard to get in unseen.
但如果你能弯曲光线就不一定了
Not if you can bend light.
无论如何 偷书并非最大的问题 不是吗
Regardless, stealing the books isn't really the biggest issue, is it?
如果图书管♥理♥员♥发现书没了
If the library discovers they're gone,
他们会来追查你的
they're gonna come after you.
但是如果他们读了我的书
Yeah, but if they read my book,
他们就会非常准确地知道我在哪
they'll know exactly where I'll be.
是的 但如果他们读了你的书
Yes, but what if they read your book
还不知道你在哪呢
and still had no idea where you were?
你什么意思
What are you proposing?
当我在写"漂流沙丘"时
When I was writing "The Wandering Dune,"
我也在学习魔法
I was also studying magic.
我不停地拖延期限
I... I kept blowing deadlines
直到我发现了一个自动书写的咒语
until I found a spell for automatic writing.
现在 只要你给它一个设定
Now, you feed it a premise
它就能构建一个无懈可击的故事情节
and it constructs an airtight storyline.
我知道好莱坞一直在用这个咒语
I... I gather they use it in Hollywood all the time.
网飞的故事原来都是这么来的
That explains Netflix.
这个咒语怎么用
How does this spell work?
我们要先偷来原稿 写好结局
Uh, we steal the manuscripts, pull the endings,
对原稿施咒 然后在他们
cast a spell on them, and then replace them
把它拿去装订之前回归原位
just before they take them away to bind them as books.
你一定会惊异于你故事进展的
Voilà! Oh, you'll be very surprised how your stories turn out,
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
如果我帮你拿到那本世界之书
You'll show me how to do the spell
我要先帮你完成世界之书
if I help you with the World Book?
这很公平 不是吗
Well, that only seems fair, doesn't it?
慢着 你还想不想让我帮你
Look, do you want my help or not?
妈 我说了 明天之前一定做好
Mom, I told you I'd have this done by tomorrow.
我先把... 烦死了
So just... ah, Jesus.
是我
Hello?
我在你亡父的冰箱里拿的
I found these in your dead father's fridge.
味道和我想的不太一样
They're not quite what I'd hoped they'd be.
你已经完成杀戮了吗
You finished with the killing yet?
- 那个 - 你说什么
- With the - uh... what?
你父亲死了
You father's dead.
我以为你会因为生气杀戮呢
I thought perhaps you'd get angry and kill things.
我就会这么做
That's what I'd do.
我们才不会这么做
It's not really what people do.
至少如今的人们不会
Nowadays, anyway.
所以你不会杀死任何东西吗
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表