剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Once you take the throne. Then and only then.
好吧
Wow, okay.
我只是想说 有很多可以选择的方式
I'm just saying there are so many paths...
宴会的时候 你把城♥堡♥的门打开
During the feast, you will order
然后我的士兵会进来...
the castle doors open whereupon my men will enter
- 取她首级 - 进来享用甜点
- and chop off her head. - Enjoy the desert course.
你当真觉得我的士兵只是来吃点心的吗
Did you really think I was gonna say that?
希望如此
Hoped.
统治者永远不会主动放弃权利
A ruler never walks away of their own accord.
他们只能被武力推♥翻♥
They must be crushed.
我也不想这样 但是为了王国
Now I don't relish this, but we are responsible
我们只能如此
for our own kingdoms.
不过还有一个选择
There is but one alternative.
将她永远流放
Everlasting banishment.
这和死了有什么区别
But that's a form of death.
晚餐之前给我答复
You have until dinner to decide.
不然我就只能遗憾的
Or I'll be forced to see
将你俩的首级摆在一起了
to it that your head joins hers in the basket.
昆廷 "猪"莉亚
Quentin. Hoolia.
随便你叫什么
Whatever your name is.
我有一个绝妙的想法
I have the most perfect idea.
这是谁 这是个游戏还是...
Um, who is that? Is this a... A game, or...
你知不知道超自然公♥司♥赚的那么多钱
Are you aware that there's big money for psychics
都是坑蒙拐骗来的
who are in actuality big, giant fakers?
我已经找了十九个通灵者了 没一个真的
I had to try 19 before I found a real one.
艾兰 你会给我很大帮助的
Allan, you're going to help me so much.
帮你干什么
Help you with what, exactly?
回忆我过去的人生
Remembering my past life.
能不能给我准备点零食
Could you guys make me a snack?
给我点私人空间
We'd like some privacy.
会没事吧
Is that gonna be okay?
希望这个家伙能撑得住
This guy's mind better be strong as hell,
看起来情况不太妙啊
'cause... 'cause if it gets too hot in there...
可怜的人啊
Oh, boy.
顾客们 注意了 清理一下残局哦
Attention, customers. Clean up in the baby food aisle.
- 你没给我拿薯条 - 没脉搏了
- You forgot the chips. - There's no pulse.
放轻松 没事的
Relax. It's fine.
- 我再去找一个 - 不 这没用的
- I'll get another one. - No, it won't work.
他们经不起你折腾
You're too strong.
好吧 那我就找个耐折腾的
Fine, I'll get a strong one.
你心情很低落
You're upset.
我会把这具恶心的尸体弄走的
I'll get this gross corpse out of your sight.
等我找到下一个通灵者时 我们再见吧
See you when I find a new psychic friend.
等等 我能帮忙
Wait. I can help.
我知道一个有强大意志的灵媒
I know a psychic with a real strong mind.
- 佩 不要 - 谁
- Penny, don't. - Who?
我
Me.
不
No.
你说不行就不行吗
Just... you say no, and then no?
你想拿我的控制欲说事 你太幼稚了
Cute you wanna make this about me being bossy,
但我们刚刚亲眼目睹那个人被杀
but we both just saw that guy die.
我和他不一样 我研习过这个
I'm not that guy. I studied this.
猛兽都在我脑子里呆过
I had the Beast in my head.
别误解我 我很高兴你关心我
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad that you care.
哈哈 我确实关心
Ha, ha, but I actually do.
哈哈 我也确实明白你的心意
Ha, ha, but I actually get that.
而且我是认真的
And I'm being serious.
那这样呢
So, how about this?
如果我没死 我就带你出去喝一杯
If I don't die, I can take you out for a drink.
什么 你开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
那是普通人才做的事
That's something that regular people do.
好吧 那去他的
Yeah, fuck it.
好 这样吧
Okay, try this.
活下来 你可以请我吃晚餐
Live, and you can buy me dinner.
很有趣 用了好多石头才把尸体沉到水里的
That was fun. It took a lot of rocks to sink the body.
准备好开始了吗 小佩
Ready to get started, Percy?
好吧 那我们为什么在这里
Okay. So, why are we here?
这里很重要 但我不知道为什么
It's important. Not sure why.
没事的
That's okay.
这个地方 曾是个房♥子或者什么其他的吗
This field, was there a house or anything else here?
不 什么都不是
No. Nothing.
等等
Wait.
是一个祭坛
An altar.
还有一些碗
And some bowls.
很好
Good.
想着那些碗 里面有东西吗
Think about the bowls. Anything inside them?
石头
Stones.
那些石头
The stones.
那些包含着我的器官的石头
The ones they put part of me into.
但现在还没有 它们还是空着的
But not yet. They're still empty.
还有绳子
And rope.
很多绳子
Lots of rope.
这里没有么能伤害你的东西
Nothing here can hurt you.
他们说他们害怕我
They said they were scared of me.
谁
Who?
巴克斯 伊瑞斯 荷卡
Bacchus. Irus. Heka.
但他们需要埃尼亚利乌斯的支持
But they needed Enyalius.
没有他 他们做不到
They couldn't do it without him.
我知道他们做了什么才把埃尼亚利乌斯召唤来
I know what they did for Enyalius to make him come.
有个女孩
There is a girl.
奄奄一息
Near death.
她是祭品
She was a sacrifice.
阻止他 阻止他
Stop him. Stop him.
- 阻止他 - 我不能
- Stop him. - I can't.
这里发生的一切都已经发生了
Everything that is happening has already happened.
他叫我怪物 但看看他 他很享受
He called me monster, but look at him. He loved it.
一个将死的女孩的味道
The scent of a dying girl.
说什么战争之神
Some god of war.
却只喜欢毫无一战之力的人类
He only liked them when they were too weak to fight.
你不强大 埃尼亚利乌斯
You're not strong, Enyalius.
你是个可怜 变♥态♥的...
You're a sad, perverse little...
为什么我这么沮丧
Why is this making me so upset?
或许还有更多东西 继续看着
Ma... Maybe there's more here. Keep watching.
- 他在流血 我们该不该... - 不
- He's bleeding. Should we... - No.
他说尽量多等一会 再等一分钟
He said to wait as long as possible. One more minute.
嗨 谢天谢地你看到那个门了
Hi. Thank God you saw the door.
- 不 - 是我 是我
- No. - It's me, it's me.
是真正的我 是艾略特 好吗
It's the real me. It's Eliot, okay?
这是个大脑宫殿 而且我们没多少时间了
This is a mind palace situation and we don't have a lot of time,
我有很重要的事情要告诉你
and I have some extremely major shit to tell you.
或许还有更多 或许还有更多
Maybe there's more. Maybe there's more.
或许还有更多 是什么 是什么
Maybe there's more. What is it? What is it?
漫游者
Traveler.
但他回忆起来只是时间问题
But it is only a matter of time before he remembers it,
好吗 所以你必须...
too, okay? So you have to...
小佩 小佩 23
Percy? Percy 23?
- 该死 - 走 走 走
- Shit. - Go, go, go, go.
小佩 23 小佩 23
Percy 23. Percy 23.
- 小佩 23 - 我在呢
- Percy 23. - Right... Right here.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
- 我就是四处看看 - 看到什么了
- I was just exploring. - What did you see?
没什么 这里没有其他东西
Nothing. There's nothing else here.
你要是骗我的话 我就剥了你的皮
If you are lying to me, I will have you flayed.
该死
Oh, shit.
佩
Penny!
很有帮助
That was helpful.
告诉他 我说"谢谢"
Hmm. Tell him I said thanks.
我知道去哪找埃尼亚利乌斯喜欢的祭品了
I know just who to find exactly to Enyalius' tastes.
我们会找到他的 我会拼好我的身体
We're going to find him and I'm going to be whole again.
真是个美好的一天
This is a great day.
佩
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表