剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
我一直在努力理解这一切
I've been trying to understand it.
我就是想不通
I just can't figure it out.
"这他妈"到底是啥
What is "Fuck"?
这有点像
um, well, it's sort of like a...
一种词汇的变化
a chameleon of a word.
等一下
Wait, um...
你是谁来着
Who are you?
我是查尔顿
I'm Charlton.
虽然我失去了很多记忆
Now, I have repressed many memories,
但如果有个人叫查尔顿 我肯定不会忘记他
but I would never forget somebody named Charlton.
- 谢啦 - 这可不是什么好话
- Thank you. - Not a compliment.
我不是你的记忆
I'm not a memory.
我也曾被怪物附身过
I once was possessed by the Monster too.
我在记忆中是因为...
I was in my memory for...
很难解释
it's hard to say.
是这样
That's it.
我肯定我打中过你
I'm pretty sure I shot you.
或者至少打中了你的身体
Or your body, at least.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
No bother.
通常 是怪物而非我占据着我的身体
It was the Monster's longer than it was mine.
而且我很喜欢风景的变化
And I have quite enjoyed the change of scenery.
我称呼此地为 你的"欢乐之地”
This is what I call your Happy Place.
你所有快乐的回忆都在这儿
All your pleasant remembrances live here.
你很容易就能得到满足 然后忘记时间
It's very easy to get content and lose track of time.
忘记现实
And reality.
所以你是来把我救出去的
So you're here to break me out.
你是我没衣品的骑士
My knight in drab armor.
不 那太可笑了
No, that would be ridiculous.
我们要待在这儿
We stay here.
才不 我要夺回我的身体
We don't. I'm taking my body back.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
这是唯一一个那些东西不能来的地方
This is the only place the creatures can't come.
我们不能... 对了
We can't... oh, right.
外面那些可怕的尖叫怪物
The scary shrieky things that live outside.
那是什么
What are they?
怪物的其他宿主们
The Monster's other hosts.
从城♥堡♥里逃出来的囚犯
Inmates from the Castle.
可怕至极 诸神造出它们完全是个错误
Horrible, wretched mistakes of the gods,
全部都是
all of them.
好吧 但如果这都是我的记忆
Yeah, but if... if this is all my memory,
那它们就不会伤害我们 不是吗
then they can't really hurt us, right?
你要不要去问问奥拉骑士
Would you care to ask the Knight Ora?
她是上一个宿主
She was here before you.
- 我会的 一定会 - 你问不成了
- I would, actually. - Well, you can't.
因为她已经死了 死透了
Because she's dead. Dead fuck.
那并不是真的
That's not quite right.
我告诉过她 等你死在这里
And I told her that when you die here,
你就永远解脱了 但她还要想方设法寻找出口
you're gone forever, but she just had to try and find her door,
烦请你想象一下 她遭遇了什么
and pray imagine what befell her?
被怪物撕扯
Devoured by creatures.
骨肉分离
Flesh rent from her bones.
头皮从头骨上剥离下来
Skin torn from her skull.
她临死之前 死死地盯着自己被剥下来的脸
She died staring at her own face held before her.
- 太可怕了 - 是啊
- That is awful. - Yeah.
"出口"是怎么回事
What's this about a door?
请你别吹口哨了好吗
Could you not, please?
怎么了 你没心情吗
What, no time for cheer?
我们刚刚从图书馆安全逃脱
We escaped the Library safe.
你也藏好了你的朋友们的书 他们也安全了
You hid your friends. They're safe, too.
但昆廷还没有安全
Yeah, well, not Quentin.
那你到底有什么打算呢
And what exactly are you gonna do about it, hmm?
除了垂头丧气之外
Besides scowl?
救他啊
Save him.
警告他 我说不清楚 我也没必要告诉你
Warn him, I don't know. I don't owe you an answer.
你想听听我的想法吗
You wanna know what I think?
我才不想
Jesus God, never.
我觉得我们应该再对那本书施一次魔法
I think we need to cast another spell on that book
为了你
for you.
我知道我要去哪
I know exactly where I need to go.
昆廷的书告诉我了他在哪里
Quentin's book showed me where he is.
但他所剩的时间不多了
And he only has a couple days left.
那么你是要相信一本书还是别的呢
Oh, so you trust one book and not the other?
真是可笑
That's funny.
只有一个地方能解决这一切
There's only one place I can try to make things right.
救赎之弧
Redemption arc.
看你这样子 我给你个忠告吧
Word of advice, 'cause I can see you need it.
为你所做的事道歉 这挺好
Apologize for what you've done, fine.
但是永远别为你是你而愧疚
But never for who you are.
因为这是你永远无法改变的
'Cause you'll never be able to change that.
所以何必伪装呢
So why pretend?
我们离得越来越近了 对吧
We're getting closer, aren't we?
再过几个喷泉就到了
Just a few fountains away.
我只需要
All I need
一个机会
is one moment
去找到我的朋友 告诉他们我还活着
to find my friends and tell them I'm alive.
帮帮我吧
Help me.
否则我就把你赶出去
Or I'm kicking you out of the Happy Place.
我说到做到
I can do that.
- 明白了吗 - 好吧
- Right? - Yeah.
这里的某处 有一扇门
There's a door somewhere.
藏在一段被遗忘的记忆深处
Hidden deep in a forgotten remembrance.
遗忘的记忆是指什么
Forgotten remembrance?
对我来说 那是一扇通往童年卧室的门
For me it was the door to my childhood bedroom.
但并不是那一段记忆
But not... part of the memory.
只是
Just...
- 它只是在那里 - 什么记忆
- just there. - What memory?
你怎样去到那里的 查尔顿
Where... how did you get there, Charlton?
你可以去到任何一段记忆
You can get to any memory.
你只需要想着它 然后走出去
You just think on it and walk outside.
虽然你很难找到你要找的这段记忆
The one you seek, though, is difficult to find.
它非常隐蔽
It's hidden well.
即使你也很难找到它
Even from you.
它藏在你意想不到的地方
It hides in the place you think of least
因为你不愿回想它
because you don't wish to.
为什么
Why?
因为那记忆太可怕
Because it's so terrible.
所以只要是我
Huh. So just my most
最压抑最可怕的记忆就好了
repressed and traumatic memory.
有意思
This'll be fun.
来吧 查尔顿
Come on, Charlton.
是时候来追忆一下似水年华了
Time to take a walk down memory lane.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
- 我为什么要去 - 我说去你就去
- Why do I have to come? - You're coming.
你确定这是一个吗
Are you sure this is the right one?
怎么 你不相信这书吗
What, you don't trust the book?
不是的 只是
Well, no, it's just I...
我之前从来没见过被封锁的喷泉
Well, I've never seen one locked before.
这里
Here.
我把绳子扔下去 如果你反悔了
I'll throw this down for you in case you change your mind
你可以顺着它爬上来
and you wanna climb back up.
很好
Oh, very good.
好的
Right.
爱丽丝 我想这就是告别了
Well, Alice, I suppose this is good-bye.
我真心希望 无论你要去哪
I do hope wherever you go is...
那都是你理应要去往的地方
is where you're supposed to be.
你也是
Same to you.
好吧 那我走了
Right. Well, here goes...
嘿 23 能带我一程吗
Hey, 23! Can I get a ride?
我又不是你的专职司机
I ain't your personal Uber.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表