剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
所有事糟糕得不相上下 半斤八两 难分伯仲
and no one thing is any more or less worrying than anything else.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey.
你得喘口气 老兄
You need breath work, man.
那我们该怎么查出来我们...
So how do we figure out who we really...
别说出来
Don't say it.
好吧..
Okay, just...
我不知道 如果我们不能开口
I don't know how we're supposed to talk about this
我们该怎么样讨论这件事
if we're not allowed to talk about this.
没错
Yeah, I mean,
我们所有人齐聚一堂不就已经能说明问题了吗
shouldn't all of us being in a room together be enough to...
- 我不知道 我是说... – 够了
- I don't know, I mean... - Okay, look.
很明显 面对这样的情况
Apparently, you have to poke the fake ID aspect
你们应该直接起个假名字
of the situation pretty directly.
就绕开名字 不要提它 好吗
Okay, just talk around it, okay?
好啦 好啦 好啦
Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我建议 我们找到这本漫画的作者
I say we find the writer of this comic book, right?
詹姆斯·提比略·马丁 明显是个笔名
James Tyberius R. Martin is clearly a penname,
但是无论他是谁 他一定知道些什么
but whoever he is, maybe he knows something
- 能够帮上我们信息 - 话是没错
- that can help us. - Yeah, but...
但这已经是十四年前的东西了
but that written 14 years ago.
我是说 这到底有什么意义
I mean, what does that even mean?
因为我有之前的记忆
Because I have memories from before,
但这些又不是我真正的记忆 因为我...
but they're not really mine because I'm...
当我没说
Uh, never mind!
我说 我当没说
Never mind, I said!
老天爷啊
Oh, God.
那个被车撞了的人
You know, the guy that got hit by a truck...
- 他还活着吗 - 他还躺在医院
- Did he die? - He's still in the hospital.
如果他还活着
Well, if he's alive,
那我们不妨去问问他
then we can ask him some questions.
我劝你还是别费劲了
Oh, I wish you wouldn't.
我真的觉得 你已经把他害得够惨了
I really feel you've done enough for him.
嗨
Hi.
我叫玛丽娜
I'm Marina.
你差点杀了我的好朋友
You almost killed a good friend of mine
还从他身上偷走了那东西 那是我借给他的
and stole that from him, which he was borrowing.
也就是说 你从我这偷走了它
So, really, you stole it from me.
好了 冷静
Okay, relax.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
你有在听着吗
Are you even listening?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我在听着呢
Of course I am.
你应该去清理一下
We should get you cleaned up.
你浑身都是
You've got so much blood on you
那个无聊服务生的血
from that boring waiter.
总之 我们一到那就得开始行动
Anyway, we'll have to do it once we get there.
我们得加快速度了
We have to hurry now.
我们要去哪里
Where... where are we going?
一勺开心果 加巧克力碎
Scoop of pistachio with jimmies.
我说过我想要彩虹碎
I said I wanted sprinkles.
巧克力碎就是彩虹碎
Jimmies are sprinkles.
不 打住 巧克力碎就是彩虹碎
No, stop, jimmies are sprinkles!
巧克力碎确实是彩虹碎呢
Hmm, jimmies are sprinkles.
总之 希腊 神殿
Anyway, Greece. A temple.
他会路过那里
He'll be there for his transit.
抓到他只是时间问题
It's the only time to catch him.
扒了他的皮 抽了他的筋
Flay that bastard's flesh clean off his bones.
记得提醒我带一件外套
Oh, remind me to get a coat.
我有没有提醒过你
Am I remembering
如果他们太冷了 就杀了他们
you kill these little bodies if you get them too cold?
我们能玩点别的游戏吗
Hey, is there another game that we can play?
那种不需要杀人的游戏
One where we don't flay anybody?
但那是他活该 可悲的"布莱恩"
Oh, but he deserves it, sad little man we are calling Brian.
- 为什么 他做了什么 - 他自己清楚
- Why? What did he do? - He knows.
就像你所有的朋友...
Just like how all your...
也都清楚
friends know too.
朋友 什么朋友
Friends? What... what friends?
但我们不能谈这个 "布莱恩"
Oh, but we can't talk about it, Brian-Not-Brian.
如果我太频繁地提起你名字
Your glamour gets very angry
你的魔法也会失控
if I even say your name too much.
听着 你还是不知道我在什么为好
Look, it's better you have no idea what I'm talking about.
我要去杀了你的那些朋友们
These friends, I'm going to kill them,
我们只能祈祷 在你失控前完成这些事
and we have to assume it's going to happen in front of you.
如果你不知道他们是谁 会让你好受点
It will hurt less if you don't know who they are.
我喜欢你
I like you.
不要拘束
Make yourselves at home.
- 好地方 - 谢谢
- Nice digs. - Thank you.
偷这些东西 我可费了不少力气
I worked really hard to steal them.
这是什么
What is that?
保护罩
Protection.
保护什么
From?
困扰你们的那些东西
Whatever the hell's going on with you people.
我可没让你坐下 起身 跟上
Well, I didn't say you could move in. Come on, let's go.
好吧
All right.
我们知道这是
Well, we know it's big.
很大型的魔法
Big magic.
好吧
Wow, okay.
我们知道 你们完全搞不清情况
We know that you don't know what the fuck it is.
这很有趣
That's fun.
而且如果我们反击
And we know if we poke it,
它会加倍奉还
it pokes us back with a truck.
哇
Oh, wow.
现在我知道当掘金人是什么感受了
Now I know how the gold prospectors felt.
它在榨干♥你♥
It's just dripping off you.
而你对此毫不知情
And you have no idea what that means.
没关系
That's fine.
你们都只是非常...
You're all just very, very,
在某种程度下 异常活跃
extremely juiced up on a level that's,
直白点说 放现在这样已经不合法
quite frankly, not legal these days.
我只是有点好奇 你们怎么会变成这样
I'm just a little curious how you all got like this.
我们也很困惑
You... you and us both.
好吧 让我偷偷瞧一眼
Okay, let's take a peek underneath
看看你们到底长什么样
and see what you really look like.
我不觉得...
I don't think that whatever that is...
咒语 幻象 魔法之类的
Spell, illusion, charm, whatever.
没错 我觉得它不会允许你这么做
Yeah, I don't think it's gonna let you.
放松 甜心 这地方已经密封得像铜墙铁壁了
Relax, sweetie. This place is warded up to the vag,
- 而且 我很擅长... - 嘿
- and I'm very good... - Hey.
我所做的这些
At what I do.
站住别动
Just hold still.
所以你就是那种强大的
So you're like some powerful,
- 仁慈的好女巫 - 没错
- benevolent white witch? - Uh-huh.
那太好了
Oh, well, that's good.
你究竟有什么毛病 殿下
What in creation is the matter with you, High King?
你要我要从何说起
Where to start with that?
这是我们之前的小游戏
This is out little game.
我需要让你第二次做这件事
I have to ask you to do things twice
因为你是个英俊的国王
because you're such a handsome king.
不调情了
Enough flirtation.
如此宏大的幻象总是被烦扰
It's unseemly that a simulacrum of this magnificence
这很不适宜
should be bothered so repeatedly.
解决它
Fix it.
解决什么
Fix what?
我都不知道你到底让我解决什么
I don't know what you want me to fix!
弗洛里的一切事物啊 你这个头脑简单的男孩
Whatever the matter is in Fillory, you simple boy!
找出问题
Find the bother.
找到它 解决它
Find it, fix it.
第一 去你的
A, fuck you.
第二 我不在弗洛里
B, I'm not in Fillory.
什么
What?
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表