剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
芬人呢
Where's Fen?
三小时前 我让她去买♥♥鱼饲料
I sent her out for fish flakes three hours ago.
等等 你让她一个人去曼哈顿
Wait, you sent her out alone in Manhattan?
我还告诉她是乔希变成鱼都是她害的
Well, I kind of implied it was her fault Josh was a fish
还说我这辈子都会怪她什么的
and blah, blah, blah, I'd blame her forever,
她正待在红花餐厅平复心情呢
so she's cooling off at Benihana.
她永远拒绝不了锋利的小刀
She never could resist a sharp knife.
我这会儿正研究一种讨厌的疗方
Meanwhile, I'm trying to read up on a damn cure
还得盯着这条凤尾鱼
while maintaining constant eye contact with an anchovy.
难怪人们都说 被你上过的女孩会很粘人
And they say girls are the ones who get needy once you fuck them.
等等 你和乔希
Wait... wait, you and Josh...
等等 你知道狼人的事吧
Wait, you know about the little werewolf stuff, right?
- 谁在乎呢 这很重要吗 - 好吧
- Who gives a shit? Nothing matters. - Okay.
真没什么大不了的 好吗
Look, it's not a big deal, all right?
我们有时会为爱鼓掌
Sometimes we bang.
他能逗我开心
He makes me laugh.
我想把他留在身边
And I like having him
不仅是因为我们啪啪啪了
around 'cause of the aforementioned banging,
还因为他懂我
and he just... you know, he kind of gets me.
但这又怎么 我又没爱上了乔希·霍伯曼
So what? It's not like I'm in love with Josh Hoberman.
但你看上去很爱他
It kinda sounds like you are, though.
我什么人你不知道吗 老娘冷血无情
Have you met me? I don't do feelings.
我只是个手拿冰斧的悍妇
I'm the bitch with the ice axes.
好吧 但你还能关心一个男人
Well, you can still care about a guy...
一个狼人 或一条鱼
Werewolf, fish...
但这并没改变你什么
And it doesn't make you any less you.
你随时可以做自己啊
I mean, you can still be a bitch if you want to.
靠
Shit.
我或许真喜欢上这死鬼了
Maybe I do love this goddamn guppy.
呃 我想这是
Uh, I think this is the
凯蒂找来救皮特的赫奇医生的名片
hedge doctor that Kady called to fix Pete.
他是名兽医 或许可以治好鱼版乔希
Says he's a veterinarian. Maybe he can help with the fish-Josh.
应该是乔治鱼
Josh-fish.
挺靠谱啊 科德沃特
Way to be useful, Coldwater.
请问是戈迪医生吗 对 我的鱼生病了
Is this Gordy? Yeah, I've got fish problems.
- 他俩挺配的 - 没错
- Josh and Margo. - Yeah.
好吧 我想说
Okay, here's my thing:
我之前觉得再也没法相信你了
I didn't think that I could ever trust you again.
而现在
And now...
你想说什么
"And now"?
我愿意相信你了
I find myself wanting to.
初次见面时
When we first met...
我还执着于
I was clinging onto some...
一些关于世界的本质和人类的特征的
naive, idealistic notions of what the world should be.
幼稚的空想
How people should be.
我现在发现
And I think that I have realized...
如果我摒弃那些幼稚的观念
If I just throw away all that childish bullshit,
我可以原谅他人
I can forgive people...
即便他们辜负了我愚蠢的期望
For not living up to my stupid expectations.
包括你自己吗
Like yourself?
我们能重新开始吗
What if we tried again?
我愿与子偕老 爱丽丝
I want you in my life, Alice.
我也是
I want that, too.
赛勒斯
Cyrus.
有人闯入了毒室 是塞尔达
There was an intrusion in the Poison Room. It's Zelda.
带着有一个赫奇巫师
With a hedge witch.
你照例处理了吗
Did you follow protocol?
嗯 我把她们锁在里面了
Yes, they're locked in.
但我们要让她死在里边吗
But do we really just leave her to die in there?
我们还有多少时间
How long do you think we have?
如果能现在出去 还有几天吧
If we got out now? A few days.
在这儿 只有几个小时
In here? A few hours.
虫子的后效能减缓...
The after-effects of the bugs slowed the...
塞尔达
Zelda?
靠
Shit.
抱歉 为了咱俩能说上话
Sorry to knock you out like that.
我只能用这种方式让你过来
It's the only way we could talk.
你该放我出去的
You could have freed me.
你让一个赫奇巫师进了我们严加看守的档案馆
You brought a hedge witch into our most protected archive.
我读了你的书 你在积蓄魔力
I read your book. You're hoarding magic.
你想成神 为什么
Trying to become a God. Why?
在你来图书馆之前
I put in centuries of work
我已经在里面工作了数百年
before you ever knew the Library existed.
- 你是想说我不懂咯 - 不 你必须懂
- Oh, so I wouldn't understand. - No, you should understand.
这一切都是徒劳
How... Futile it all is.
我们为维持知识的火焰刻苦钻研
We work so hard to protect the flame of knowledge,
但总有我们无法理解的事物
but there will always be things we can't understand.
比如神
Knowledge of the Gods.
只有成为神 我才能解开神的秘密
By becoming one of them, I can rip their secrets away from them
并将其献给图书馆
and bring them back to the Library.
代价是什么
At what cost?
此刻有一个不死之神正在活动
An unkillable God is on the loose as we speak.
艾略特·沃体内的那个 你想夺走他的力量吗
In the body of Eliot Waugh. You intend to take his power.
他拥有摧毁一切的力量
He has the power to destroy everything,
而我们只有魔法书
and all we have are books.
如果我们要面对那种威胁 我们也需要力量
If we want to face that kind of threat, we need power too.
这不正是巴克斯和其他神在做的事吗
Isn't that what Bacchus and the others were trying to do?
他们沉溺自身神力 其中一些有过之而无不及
They got drunk on their own power. Some of them literally.
你凭什么这么自信不会做同样的事
What makes you think you won't fall prey to the same hubris?
因为我有你
Well, I thought I had you.
不好意思 这一本不是禁书吗
Excuse me, but isn't this book banned?
就是那种禁得不能再禁的书
Like, really, really banned?
我靠 我们得把它拿到毒室 立刻马上
Fuck me. Uh, we need to get that to the Poison Room. Immediately.
现在 马上
Now, now, now.
你到底...
You wanted me...
想让我做什么
To do what, exactly?
我离开后 接管图书馆
To take over the Library once I'm gone.
了解人们的担忧
To see to the human concerns,
利用我带来的所有知识与力量
and to fix my mistakes with the benefit of all the knowledge
修正我的错误
and the power I would bring.
我希望你会很快告诉我真♥相♥
I wish you'd told me the truth sooner.
我也这么想
So do I.
所以...
So...
去做你必须做的事吧
do what you must.
- 遵守协议 - 你还有办法可以帮我
- Follow protocol. - There is a way you can still help me.
我把我需要的力量重新定向到了一个蓄水池
I redirected the power I need into a reservoir,
但却触发了一个保护性咒语
but it triggered a protective spell.
这个难题我解不开 但是
A puzzle I can't solve. But
有人可以解 这个人是昆廷 科德沃特
I've discovered someone who can. Quentin Coldwater.
让昆廷打开蓄水池
Get Quentin to open the reservoir,
图书馆仍然可以由你领导
and the Library can still be yours to lead if...
你打我
Did you slap me?
我们得走了 快
We need to move, fast.
不行
No.
我不想冒生命危险去救一个恋童癖
I didn't risk my life to save a child molester.
- 他留下 - 你说什么
- He can stay. - What?
不行
No!
我们之前说好的 告诉他
We had a deal! Tell him!
好吧 你的苔藓屁用没有 所以...
Well, your moss didn't do shit for us, so...
但是 我能帮你们去蓄水池
But, uh... but I can help you get to the reservoir.
这是马丁的秘密
It... it was a secret of Martin's, and...
我知道他所有的秘密 我可以告诉你们
I know all his secrets. I could share them with you.
入侵协议 他们在巡逻
Incursion protocol. They're patrolling.
来吧
Come on.
快去水库 我来拖住他们 快走
Get to the earth fountain, I'll hold them off. Go!
- 该死 - 你给我找不少麻烦呢
- Damn it. - Quite a trip you sent me on.
你毁了我的西服 不过好消息是
You ruined my suit. But the good news is...
你的正好是我的尺码
you're just about my size.
继续叫吧 你个该死的雪纳瑞
Keep barking, you Schnauzer fuck.
怎么叫你的眼睛也回不来了
It won't bring back your balls.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表