剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
而且另外一些人会...
and then there are those who...
跳舞
Dance.
赤身裸体地跳
In the nude.
这听起来似乎都是些快活事
It sounds lighthearted,
但这已经造成了很多起死亡
but it's actually resulted in a number of deaths,
主要是因为在错误的时间地点睡觉
mainly in falling asleep in the wrong place at the wrong time.
最常见的 是睡在路中间被人踩死
Trampled in the middle of the road being the most common.
不过那些在冰川上裸舞冻死的人
Uh, however, a dancer did die of exposure
据目击者声称
on a glacier, though,
死状相当优雅
uh, by all accounts, quite gracefully.
魔法现在是定量供应的
Magic is now rationed.
但目前还没有一种魔法可以扭转局面
And none of it is powerful enough to reverse this.
此事恰逢恩贝尔复生之时
And since it coincides with Ember's return...
他的光荣复活 还有那些神圣法规
His glorious resurrection and divine rule!
希望如此
We hope.
我们开始认为 这些事是他做的
We've come to believe that this is his doing.
我们想 如果他得知了此事造成的伤亡
And perhaps if he could be told of the damage it's causing,
他也许会愿意扭转现在的局面
he could be convinced to reverse this.
同志们
Guys.
我再强调一遍 关我屁事
I need to stress how much I don't give a shit.
但他在躲你们的同时 又试图找到我
But he's dodging you and he wants me.
所以我们合作来找这个混♥蛋♥吧
So let's find the fucker.
真是粗鄙
Sassy.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi!
抱歉 金 我来晚了
Kim, sorry, I'm late.
没关系 也不用太久
No, this won't take long.
我觉得我考试考砸了
I think I'm flunking out.
第一年难免会紧张 很正常
Oh, first year nerves, totally normal.
不是的 我是真的考砸了
No, no, no, I am literally failing everything.
要是我能通过一门课...
I mean, if I could just pass one...
而正好有人告诉你 我会作弊咒
And somebody told you I have a cheating spell.
没错
Yes.
好吧 我现在就教你
Okay, I will hook you up right now.
我会尽量表现得正常一点
I'm trying not to freak.
- 怎么了吗 - 我不能告诉你
- What's wrong? - I can't tell you.
没事
Okay.
我保证过的
I promised.
- 好吧 - 福格院长要离开了 该死
- Right. - Dean Fogg is leaving. Shit!
我为什么要说出来
Why did I just say that?
因为这个秘密太难守住了
Because it's too much.
不应该只有我一个人知道
Why do I have to be the only one who knows?
慢着 他要离开吗
Wait, he's leaving?
为什么
Why?
相信我 他别无选择
Oh, believe me, it is not his choice.
有一个现代女巫 她...
See, there's this Hedge Witch, and she...
福格院长 您好
Dean Fogg, hi!
抱歉我来晚啦
Sorry I'm late.
我会教你我会的所有作弊咒
I will give you every cheating spell I have
但你不能把这件事告诉别人 好吗
if you please don't repeat this, okay?
好了 谢谢 一切都会好起来的
Great. Thanks. It's gonna be fine.
我的天呐 太糟了
Oh, my God, this is horrible.
所以就算你离开
So even after you're gone,
玛丽娜的事还是只能只字不提 对吗
nothing about Marina can go in the memoir?
你要是敢透露一个字
Write or breathe a single word
你的双手就会沾满鲜血
and there will be blood on your hands.
但我今天要去做的伟大之事
But the outstanding business I'm attending to today
你得事无巨细的记录下来
should be recorded in minute detail.
沃尔特
Walter.
沃尔特
Walter.
你是我最好的酒友
You're the best drinking companion I've ever had.
不敢当
Thanks.
毕竟我们只一起喝过两次酒
I mean, we only drank together twice.
我可是个高功能型酒鬼 沃尔特
I'm a high-functioning alcoholic, Walter.
我们都更喜欢自己一个人喝得酩酊大醉
We prefer to do our serious drinking alone.
这样我们流泪时候
So that when we weep,
我们可以沉溺于自我厌恶 从而忘掉尴尬
we can wallow in self-loathing without embarrassment.
托德 你记下了吗
Did you get that, Todd?
记下了
Fantastic.
非常好
Excellent.
沃尔特 在我的办公室吧台有一瓶未开封的
Walter, in my office bar is an unopened bottle
1977年的霍尔克罗夫特纯麦芽威士忌
of 1977 Hollcroft single malt
那是我准备在自杀时喝的酒
that I was going to drink if I ever committed suicide.
送给你享用吧 我亲爱的朋友
Enjoy, my dear friend.
我经常没钱绝不是你的错 艾希莉
It's not your fault I'm always broke, Ashley.
我是一名堕落的赌徒
I'm a degenerate gambler who can use magic
我可以用魔法改变任何赌局的结果
to alter the outcome of any game.
但自从我两岁后
But then I couldn't relive the secret shame
我就再无法活在秘密所带来羞耻之中了
I've held since I was two years old.
而我最梦寐以求的 就是输掉时的潦倒感
What I crave most in the world is the degradation of losing.
很感谢你让我能品尝个中滋味
Thank you for every single moment of that.
你还欠五十六元
You're $56 short.
而你是个见血封喉的庄家
You're a cutthroat bookie.
金句
Gold.
魔法一直是一系列的残酷失望
Magic has been a brutal series of disappointments.
在活过四十条时间线后
And after having lived 40 timelines,
其中三十九条时间线
39 of which range from
都介于"恐怖得滑稽"和"荒谬到绝望"之间
the comically horrendous to the apocalyptically absurd,
我发现原来生活毫无意义
to find it was all for nothing,
逃离这种生活真的是一种解脱
well... leaving this life actually feels liberating.
托德 拿着 谢谢
Hold this, Todd. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
跟珍妮弗说谢谢 再和她声再见
Tell Jennifer thank you and goodbye.
我是他妻子x87的外遇对象
I had an affair with his wife.
他的表现令人厌恶
He behaved abominably.
目睹我痛殴他 你也很过瘾对吗 托德
Do you find all this as cathartic as I do, Todd?
我觉得你真的弄伤他了
I think you really hurt him.
说回我的童年
Well, back to my childhood.
我在我的袓母身边成长
I was raised by my grandmother,
她是我认识的人当中最善良 最有智慧的人
the kindest, wisest person I've ever known.
当然 我不会把这告诉她
Of course I could never tell her that
因为任何形式的亲昵行为都令我感到害怕
because all forms of intimacy horrify me.
"任何形式亲昵行为都能把我吓死"
"All forms of intimacy terrify the hell out of me."
请进
Yes?
金 我有什么可以帮你呢
Kim. What can I do for you?
听着 我很肯定不该告诉你这件事
Look, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't tell you this.
你确实不该走进来 然后又说这番话
Well, you probably shouldn't have walked in and said that.
我认为我不属于这里
I don't think that I belong here.
如我所说 适应这里需要点时间
As I said, it would take some time.
我保证 你会适应的
And, I promise, you do.
话是没错 但你是唯一这么认为的人
Right, and you're literally the only one that thinks that,
而你又准备离开
and you're leaving.
托德这小子
Todd.
听着 这不是他的错
Look, it's not his fault.
他只是难过 我也是
He's just upset. I am too.
任何人知道都会难过
Anybody that knew would be.
请坐
Please.
我可能欠你一个解释
I probably owe you an explanation.
我的生活大部分由遗憾组成
My life is mostly made up of regrets.
我不是要你反驳我 或对我表示同情
I'm not looking for contradiction or pity.
只是我突然要被迫面对一个事实
It's just a fact I'm suddenly forced to face.
但在我众多遗憾中
But of all my many regrets
我最遗憾的事情
the greatest is something I did very recently to
是我对一群最令人抓狂的零零后学生所做的事
some of the most maddeningly millennial students i ever had.
怎么回事 它们是想要袭击我们吗
What... Were they gonna hit us?
这就是作为施咒人的好处
Advantage of being the spell caster.
我永远没办法弥补我对他们做的事
I'll never be able to correct what I did to them.
但有一天 金 你也许可以
But Kim, one day you might.
我吗
Me?
你完全不了解你的能力
You have no idea what you're capable of.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表