剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
You can't blame yourself.
至少如今我们知道了自己处在真实的危险中
If anything, today we learned the true danger we're in
并且你的追踪器可能会提供解决方案
and that your trackers might provide a solution.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
除了可能出现新的困难
Complications aside...
这主意还是很合理的
the idea is sound.
把我们有的东西放到他们的循环里
Put whatever we have into circulation among them.
我们不会让莫德斯托的事重演了
We keep Modesto from happening again.
你是说我们要杀光赫奇巫师
Are you suggesting we kill hedge witches?
我只是说我们应该多留心他们
I am suggesting that we keep an eye on them.
保护知识的火焰不被熄灭
To "Protect the flame of knowledge from ever
无论要付出什么代价
being extinguished, no matter the cost."
我不知道要说什么
I don't know what to say.
这真是一个伟大的责任
This is an awesome responsibility.
你我都知道 除了秩序部
You and I both know that, but who is better suited
还有谁更适合承担这个责任呢
to bear that responsibility than The Order?
你是我在所有人中
There is no one I trust more deeply
最信任的人了
to be fair and right than you.
爱丽丝.
Alice.
我不能待太久
I can't stay long.
我施了一个魔法防止图书馆偷听
I... I cast a spell to keep the Library from eavesdropping,
但不会一直起效
but it won't last.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
他们抓住了我的朋友希拉
They have my friend Sheila.
我知道
I know.
你好 奎恩女士
Hello, Ms. Quinn.
进来吧 爱丽丝 这里是安全的
Alice, please. Nothing will happen to you here.
塞尔达想和你谈谈
Zelda wants to talk.
为什么
Why?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我觉得我已经看够了
I think I've seen enough.
抵销了长♥期♥以来的偏见吗 我很怀疑
To counteract a lifetime of cis-het frat-bro bias? I... I doubt it.
那告诉我 我应该从中学到什么
Okay. So tell me, what was I supposed to take from that?
塞尔达现在还不知道 但她刚决定要做的
Zelda doesn't know it yet, but what she just set in motion
会永远地改变图书馆
is going to change the Library forever.
等同于芬对费罗里世界的影响
Same with Fen and Fillory,
等同于凯蒂对魔法的影响
Kady and all of magic.
当你把人们归类为副手的时候
When you file people away as sidekicks,
你没有意识到他们对整个历史的重要性
you don't realize their importance to the story,
历史本身包含着比你想象的多得多的人
and this story belongs to a lot more people than you think.
书的分类绝不是一件小事
Where to shelve a book, it's not a little thing.
你在告诉世界该重视什么 重视谁
You're telling the world what to value, who to value.
- 你明白了我们的责任吗 - 你说得对
- You get our responsibility here? - Well said.
我认为你已经可以升职了
I think you've earned the right to move up.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我知道了你和你的朋友的这么多事情
I know so much about you and your friends,
你却从没问过我我是怎么死的
but you never asked me how I died.
好吧
O... okay, um...
- 你是怎么死的呢 - 十字军东征时
- How did you die? - Arrow to the chest...
- 我胸部中了一剑 - 十字军东征吗
- during the Crusades. - "The Crusades"?
一千年之前
1,000 years ago?
我们真的以为
We really thought the story
那时的历史都是有关白人的
was all about white guys back then, believe me.
而且我根本不是什么新人
And I'm not new at all.
我是你上司的上司
I'm actually your supervisor's supervisor.
所以你是我的老板
So you're my boss.
我完全明白让一个白人来测试你的讽刺意味
I fully see the irony of a white guy giving you this test,
但上头的女士喜欢反转 所以她们通常派我来
but ladies upstairs love a twist, so they always send me.
- 派你来做什么 - 来提拔你
- Send you to what? - To promote you.
你已经为下一个等级做好准备了
You're clearly ready for the next level.
是什么呢
Which is?
"要被带进坟墓的秘密"
Secrets Taken to the Grave.
你将要收集这些秘密
You're gonna collect them.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
可能我们需要你
Oh, and, um, I'm afraid we're gonna need you
现在马上就开始
to start right away.
好久不见
Hey. Been a while.
欢迎来到冥界
Welcome to the Underworld.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表