剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Never seen her before. Sorry.
她大概是位是新员工
She would be a new hire.
我们现在不招新人了
We're not hiring right now.
事实上 我们甚至必须解雇一些人
In fact, we've had to let some people go.
因为啤酒花的价格越来越高了
Designer hops are getting expensive.
怎么样
Well?
爱丽丝在里面 正如书中所写
Alice is inside, as her book said.
可算搞定了这个书呆子
Hmm. Good riddance, book tart.
走 吃甜甜圈去
Let's go get some doughnuts.
这就是黑市吗
This is the Black Market?
- 看上去... - 平平无奇
- It's so... - Normal?
- 是的 - 确实
- Yeah. - Exactly.
但这里的东西能吓你一跳
You'd be surprised what you can find in here.
甚至有杜威币
Even Deweys.
等等 我以为得有借书证才能申请杜威币
Wait, I thought you had to have a Library card for that?
图书馆应该清醒些
Yeah, well, the Library should know better
不应该只是给那些滥用魔法的富人
than to give unlimited black cards
无限制地发放黑卡
to rich druggie dickbags
他们拿杜威币换膝上舞表演
that trade them in for lap dances.
所以你还会跳脱衣舞啊
Oh, so you give lap dances, huh?
看人吧
Selectively.
那么 那边就是惠特利
Okay, so that is Whitley.
如果次元袋不在她手上
If she does not have a Bag of Holding,
她也会知道线索
she'll have a line on one.
怎么 你不打算帮我介绍介绍吗
What, you're not gonna introduce me?
我以前跟她上过床
Well, I may have had sex with her
然后就再也没有联♥系♥过她了
and never called her again.
你真行啊
Classy.
你好 我要找一个次元袋...
Hey, I'm looking for a Bag of Holding...
管它叫什么了
whatever that is.
那是《神秘博士》里的东西
It's a "Doctor Who" Kind of thing.
里面比外面大的袋子
A bag that's bigger on the inside.
事实上应该是龙与地下城里的装备
Actually, it's a D&D thing.
好了 我又不是宅男
Yeah, I don't do nerd shit.
很贵的 尤其是对那些
Expensive taste for someone
不知道自己所求何物的人来说
who doesn't know what they're asking for.
我可以出钱
I can pay.
魅力袖扣...
Charisma Cufflinks...
换一个次元袋吗
for a Bag of Holding?
想清楚了再来
Come back when you're serious.
海妖的触手... 有助于增肌
Kraken tentacles... Helps build muscle.
我就是珀琉斯
I'm paleo.
原始人不吃海妖 所以我也不吃海妖
Cavemen didn't eat kraken, so I don't eat kraken.
这些能换什么
What'll you give me for these?
阿列斯特·克劳利的骨灰
Aleister Crowley's ashes.
- 是的 - 不错
- Mm-hmm. - Not bad.
值一个次元袋吗
Worth a Bag of Holding?
谢谢
Thanks.
搞什么 皮特
What the hell, Pete?
整个市场都找不到你
I searched the whole goddamn market for you.
凯蒂 重大消息
Kady, great news.
我找到戈迪了
I found Gordy.
戈迪是我的...
Gordy's my, um...
- 他很厉害的 - 你好呀 凯特琳
- He's great. - Hi, Kaitlin.
我叫凯蒂
Kady.
你应该在找
You were supposed to be looking
那个韦伯斯特的什么鬼的才对啊
for the Webster's Weeping Whatever,
而不是在这里买♥♥醉
not getting wasted.
为什么不两件一起来呢 小辣妹
¿Por qué no los dos, mamacita?
我跟你说 戈迪是个医生
I'll have you know Gordy is a doctor.
- 好吧... - 是兽医
- Well... - For animals.
就是给猫猫狗狗治病的
You know, for dogs and cats.
别自曝其短 好吗
Don't sell yourself short, all right?
- 你是货真价实的医生 - 好了 闭嘴
- That's a real doctor. - Ok... shh, shh, shh.
帮不上忙
Not helpful.
帮得上啊 因为戈迪知道
Yes, helpful, because Gordy knows
在哪能得到你想要的东西
where to get that thing that you're looking for.
那什么
The thing.
脸上挂着治愈泪水的令人毛骨悚然的娃娃
The creepy doll that cries healing tears.
韦伯斯特的哭泣治疗娃娃
Webster's Weeping Healer.
我治过一个家伙 叫杜克 专养异国风情的鸟
Got a buddy, Duke... Exotic-bird guy.
他的鹦鹉得了趾瘤症...
So his cockatoo caught bumblefoot...
好了 停
Okay, shh.
娃娃在杜克手里
Duke has the doll?
没错
Well, yeah.
好吧 在哪能找到他
Okay, where can I find him?
有人在吗
Hello? Anybody there?
我猜没人在家
I'm guessing no one's home.
怪不得了
Well, that explains it.
没有钝器击打的创伤或者防卫性伤口
No sign of blunt-force trauma or defensive wounds.
不像谋杀
Doesn't look like foul play.
好吧 玛莉丝卡·哈吉塔
Okay, Mariska Hargitay.
去找那个娃娃 行不
Just find the doll, will you?
不 真恶心 放手
No, bad touch! Get off!
老天 我讨厌这个地方
God, I hate this place.
但... 娃娃找到了
But... found the doll.
呃
Ugh.
不管有没有治愈泪水 我都不会把它放家里
Healing tears or no, I would not keep this thing in my house.
认真的吗 皮特
Really, Pete?
什么 他又用不上它了
What? He's not using it.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
我的天 我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
天啊 芬
Jesus, Fen!
你怎么躲在黑乎乎的储物间里
Why the hell are you lurking in a dark pantry?
在等你
Waiting for you.
你的蛋奶酥掉了 你得烤一个新的
Your soufflé fell. You're gonna bake a new one.
- 你怎么... - 梦见的
- How did you... - Dreamt it.
你在担心玛戈去找派克女士聊天
You're worried Margo is gonna blow talks with Lady Pike.
等一下 又是那位羊驼女吗
Wait, again with the alpaca lady?
抱歉
Sorry.
有些页码乱掉了
Uh, some of these pages are out of order.
继续看下去吧
Just keep reading.
但说真的 你在担心自己跟她
But really, you're worried that you and she have
真的在交往 而你会把事情搞砸
a true connection and you're going to screw it up,
所以压力很大 才做烘焙
so you're stress-baking.
好吧
Okay, ouch.
真是个非常具体而准确的梦呢
And that's a weirdly specific and accurate dream.
我还梦见自己跳过玉米穗
I also dreamt of dancing ears of corn,
农民们今年还会丰收
and then the farmers reported a surplus.
我梦见提克用
I dreamt about what Tick really does
从厨房♥里偷来的桃子做了什么
with all those peaches he steals from the kitchen,
令人惊讶的是居然不是恶心的事
which is surprisingly not gross.
而这些都成真了
And they've all come true.
预言梦能说明很多问题
Prophetic dreams could mean a lot of things.
也许你真的能够通灵
Uh, maybe you're a psychic
或者有人给你施了某种咒语
or someone cast some kind of spell on you.
或者 这可是弗洛里啊
Or... or it's Fillory,
也许你只是吃了些坏了的水果
and maybe you just ate some messed-up fruit.
你觉得是别人对我造成的影响吗
You think someone did this to me?
如果你担心 那下次发生的时候
If you're worried, next time it happens
就在梦境里到处转转
just poke around the dream a little.
用什么戳 刀子吗
Poke with what? A knife?
不是刀子
No. No knives.
我在说清明梦
Lucid dreaming.
在布雷克比尔斯大学第一个学期就会教
They teach it first semester at Brakebills.
你意识到自己在做梦的时候
The second you realize you're dreaming,
就能控制自己的梦境
you can take control of your dream.
甚至不需要通过魔法来做到 只要闭上眼睛
You don't even need magic to do it. Just close your eyes...
深呼吸 把手指抵进另一边掌心
Breathe, and try to push your finger through your other hand.
一切都停住了
Everything freezes.
看见任何不应出现的事物
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表