剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
老天啊 我讨厌动物
God, I hate animals.
- 所以 金鱼病了是吗 - 不完全是
- So... goldfish troubles? - Not exactly.
哦 不是金鱼 难道是某种杂交动物
I see. Not a goldfish. Some kind of hybrid?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
很抱歉告诉你个坏消息
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
你的鱼啊 是个狼人
but your fish is a werewolf.
等等 你也是哦
Wait. So are you.
你 你难道上了这条鱼
Did... did you fuck this fish?
听着 他是个被诅咒的男人
Look, he's a human who's been cursed,
我需要知道解开诅咒的方法
and I need to know how to undo it.
绝对不是赫奇巫师咒语
Well, it's definitely not a hedge spell.
由于不知道施咒的方式 我无能为力
And without knowing how it was cast, not much I can do about it.
所以 我该直接用马桶把它冲走 还是...
So, should I just go ahead and flush it, or...
我再说一遍 他是一个人
Again, he's a person.
我希望让你再努把力 好吗
I'm gonna need you to try a little harder, all right?
如果我的视线离开十秒钟
Now, if I look away for literally ten seconds
他就会开始死去 但其实 我也需要睡觉
he starts to die, and at some point I'm gonna need to sleep
或者上个厕所 我不允许有旁观者
or drop a deuce, and I don't allow spectators.
好的 某种契约
Yeah, there is some kind of
正在发生 哇 你的眼睛真奇妙
bond happening there. Whoa. Your eye is crazy.
- 那狼人的特性 还是... - 是精灵
- Is that a wolf thing, or... - Fairy thing.
我们能把注意力放在这条男鱼上吗
Can we focus on fish boy, please?
你的眼睛甚至不长在脑壳上 你挖过眼睛吗
It's not even attached to your head. You ever pop it out?
我他妈的为什么要挖自己的眼珠子 戈迪
Why the shit would I pop out my own eyeball, Gordy?
所以你可以一边盯着你的鱼情人
So you can point it at your gilled lover
一边...
while you attend to...
解决生理需要
lady business.
我不知道 老兄 感觉不太好挖
I don't know, man. It feels pretty stuck in there.
啊
Ah!
该死 竟然管用 我仍然可以看见东西
Holy shit, it's working. I can still see out of it.
你要是再碰我 我把你的眼睛也挖了
You ever touch me again, I'll pop out your balls.
看到没 问题解决了
See? Problem solved.
我不知道 这似乎有点问题
I don't know. This seems kind of problematic.
我刚得到这个东西
Oh, I got just the thing.
真的吗
Really?
为什么一个兽医会有海盗眼罩
Why does a veterinarian have a pirate-themed eye patch?
多问无益 糊涂是福
Maybe it's best we don't ask a lot of follow-up questions.
- 天呐 你怎么了 - 嘿
- Jesus, what happened to you? - Hey.
- 只是... - 你好 爱丽丝
- Just... - Hello, Alice.
- 我还以为他死了 - 你为什么带他来这
- Thought he was dead. - Why'd you bring him here?
因为我可能是唯一一个
Because I just might be the only person alive
知道怎么进入蓄水库救你朋友的活人
who knows how to access the reservoir and save your friends.
好吧 所以 蓄水库...
Okay, so the... the reservoir.
是的 马丁这么叫它
Yes, well, that's what Martin called it.
我觉得这名字缺少那么点诗意
I thought it lacked a certain poetry.
所以我给它重新起了一个名字 神秘海
So I renamed it the Secret Sea.
是的 第四册 "费罗里"之书
Right, the fourth... The fourth "Fillory" Book.
你这就有一本
Mm. Oh, I see you have a copy here.
还是第一版 一定很值钱
Ah. Oh, first edition. That must be valuable.
是的
Yes.
那么...
Well...
现在更值钱了
even more so now.
书中的女看守人 她...
The Watcherwoman in the books, she was...
想为自己偷走所有的魔法 是吗
trying to steal all of magic for herself, right?
之后马丁阻止了她
And then... And then Martin stops her.
那本书大部分都是瞎编的
Most of that book is pure tosh.
为了全书的整体性 我不得不虚构那段情节
I had to invent that plot from the whole class.
我不能直接出版孩子们讲的
It's... well, I couldn't exactly publish the stories
那些故事 不是吗
as the children told them to me, could I?
我是说"飞翔森林"这本书
I mean, the "Flying Forest,"
那帮查特温在哪发现了毒品
Where the Chatwins discovered recreational drug use?
可怜的小简听说了那些鸟和蜜蜂...
Poor little Jane hearing about the birds and the bees from a...
你知道半人马觉得恋尸
Did you know that centaurs view necrophilia
是对死者的尊重吗
as a way of honoring the dead?
你不觉得向孩子们
Don't think I'd get a
解释这件事对我来说很难吗
Carnegie Medal for explaining that to children.
我是说 这全部都是
I mean, then there's all the...
夸张与谎言
All the exaggerations and the lies.
马丁杀死了十几个雇佣兵
I mean, Martin slaying a dozen mercenaries,
简骑在一匹马的上面 大概有一百英尺高
and Jane riding on top of a horse, what, 100 feet tall?
她管这叫什么
I mean, what did she call it?
- 温馨的小马 - 好一个"温馨的小马"
- Cozy Horse. - "Cozy Horse."
纯粹都是胡说八道
Utter nonsense thrown in there
就为了看我能够相信多少
just to see how much they'd get me to believe,
简坚持让我这么写
and then Jane insisted I keep it.
但在现实生活中 结局往往更暗黑
In real life, the ending was... Was much darker.
马丁没能阻止女看守人 是真的
Oh, Martin did stop the Watcherwoman, that's true.
神秘海由费罗里的第十三世国王建造
The Secret Sea was built by the 13th king of Fillory
以此巩固他的权力
to consolidate power for himself.
马丁想要确保没有人再做这件事
Martin wanted to make sure that no one ever tried
所以他排干了神秘海
to do the same thing again so he drained the Secret Sea,
用最后几滴水做了一个陷阱
using the last few drops to set a trap
以此诅咒任何想要重建神秘海的人 一个诅咒
for anyone who might one day try to refill it. A... A curse.
没错 所以现在我们的一个朋友变成了一条鱼
Right, so now one of our friends is a fish.
好吧 那时候他才十三岁 你得原谅
Well, he was 13 at the time. You have to forgive
他那青春期的幽默感
his rather adolescent sense of humor.
你知道怎么让他变回人吗
You know how to fix it?
蓄水库外面有一个花♥园♥
There's a garden just outside the reservoir.
我也不知为啥 马丁称之为被淹没的花♥园♥
The Drowned Garden, Martin called it. Never did know why.
它会感应你的情绪
It reacts to your emotions.
你若开心 鲜花盛开
If you're happy, a flower blooms.
你若悲伤 鲜花凋零
If you're sad, another one.
所以其中一株植物是解毒剂吗
So one of the plants is the antidote?
没错
Indeed.
若想让它开花...
To make it bloom...
你必须真心爱费罗里
you have to truly love Fillory.
也许我十二岁那会儿可以 但是...
Maybe when I was 12, but...
我不确定 费罗里带走了很多我爱的东西
I don't know, Fillory's taken away a lot of the shit I love.
马丁也是
Martin had the same problem.
他成年后回来了 但是...
He returned as an adult and...
无法让鲜花盛开
could not make the flower bloom.
他对费罗里纯洁的爱已经变质了
His innocent love for Fillory had... had soured.
其实我们都知道原因
Think we can all say why.
昆廷
Quentin.
必须是你
It has to be you.
我很熟悉你的书
I'm familiar with your books.
即使想到你最近的经历
Even considering your recent experiences,
昆廷有最好的机会...
Quentin has the best chance of...
让花♥园♥重焕生机
making the garden grow.
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time.
图书馆的承包商可能愿意...
There's a contractor the Library uses who might be willing to...
如果找到什么人 发短♥信♥给我
Text me if you find somebody.
所以这是真的吗 图书馆有解药吗
So it's true? The Library has a cure?
- 这是胡扯 - 和她一起走 你还有救
- I know, it's bullshit. - Go with her before it's too late.
如果你只是
If this is some noble shit
不想欠图书馆任何东西
about you not owing the Library anything...
哦 你压根不想被解咒
Oh. You don't want to be cured.
因为即使我们经历过的
'Cause for all of the terrible
那么多可怕的事 至少好消息是
shit we've been through, at least the upside is
你知道了死之后 还有一种生命形式
that you know that there's a life after death
你可以与另一个佩度过一生
and you get to spend forever with the other Penny.
这有什么不好呢
And what part of that sounds bad?
你会死 这不好
The part where you're dead.
我也许不像他那样了解你
I may not know you the way he did,
但我知道这是天大的浪费
but I know that that would be a hell of a waste.
是啊
Yeah.
很多事情都是这样
Well, most things are.
我离开后 很多都变了
A lot's changed since I've been gone.
是啊
Yes.
人类制♥造♥了许多好东西
The humans made lots of good stuff.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表