剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
We need to talk about the Monster.
我看到他姐姐的计划了
His sister. I saw her plan,
她的目标比屠♥杀♥整座图书馆要糟得多
her goal. It's way worse than slaughtering the entire Library.
他们想杀死他们的父母 也就是旧神
They want to take it up with their parents, the Old Gods.
等一下 这意味着什么
Wait, what... what does that even mean?
我不知道 她也不知道
I don't know, and neither does she.
她只知道杀了他们的感觉肯定不错
She just knows it would feel good to kill them
这么做的副作用 就是会顺便把我们也消灭了
and eradicate us in some sort of insane nuclear winter
但她压根不关心这一点
which she could give negative three shits about.
他们知道怎么找到旧神吗
Do they know how to get to the Old Gods?
他们在图书馆找到了一个咒语
They found a spell in the Library.
可以开启通往他们领域的门
It opens a door to their plane.
我猜怪物就是要找到他姐姐
My guess is the Monster wants to find his sister,
完成计划 杀死旧神
finish the plan, kill the Old Gods
不然他就会拼了命地尝试
or get smashed to a pulp trying.
也就是他会杀死艾略特
That means smash Eliot.
但被附身也有一个好处
The upside to them inhabiting our bodies is...
她把这个落在我的口袋里了
she left this in my pocket.
不管里面是什么 肯定能打开那扇门
Whatever's in this is sure to unlock the door.
天呐 太好了
Holy shit, well done.
我去 我本来都不抱希望了
Well, shit, I was ready to give up.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
- 要毛巾吗 - 啊 好的 谢谢
- Towel? - Uh, yeah. Thank you.
所以 做一条鱼的感觉奇不奇怪
So was it weird being a fish?
其实 感觉
It felt, uh,
非常 ....自然
very... natural.
奇怪的部分是....
The weird part was...
你竟然会这么无私
How you were so incredibly selfless
这么甜美 这话无意冒犯啊
and, no offense, sweet.
这可真是...
Which is...
不是我的风格吗 我明白
Not on brand? I know.
真正了解我的人就会知道
Anyone who really knows me
如果我爱你 就会愿意为你做任何事
knows that I'll do anything if I love you.
听着 霍伯曼 别傻了
Listen, Hoberman, don't be stupid.
即使是在恋爱中 我也不会变得风趣随和
I'm not actually fun or easy when I'm in love.
比起风趣随和 这样的你棒多了
Fun and easy are overrated.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, Christ.
- 真不走运 - 噢...
- Not my day. - Oh! Uh...
对不起 我刚从鱼变回来
Oh, hi! Sorry, I just un-fished.
现在有人特别饿吗
So anyone else super hungry?
我就特别希望有根鱼竿挂在我面前
I... I... I'm craving fishsticks.
听起来很奇怪 你猜怎么着 我先溜了
Is that weird? You know what? I'm just gonna go with it.
艾略特在哪儿
Where's Eliot?
你做到了吗
Did you do it?
目前 我们只抓到了一个
We got one so far.
你没救出艾略特 对吗
You didn't save Eliot, did you?
你当然没有救他
Of course you didn't.
你为了救茱莉亚把事情搞砸了
You cocked it up trying to save Julia.
那个婊♥子♥有刀枪不入的身体
That bitch has a bulletproof body.
- 她不再有了 - 我们甚至不知道
- Not anymore. - We don't even know
- 艾略特是死是活 - 情况一团糟
- if Eliot's still alive. - Yeah, it was a shit-show.
你甚至不知道到底究竟发生了什么
You don't even know what the hell was going on.
该死 我就只要求你做那么一件事
You had one fucking job...
- 去死吧 玛戈 - 奶奶个腿的上帝祖宗
- Yeah, fuck off, Margo. - Oh, Jesus Herbert
你的所作所为可真是不出意料 你知道吧
Walker Christ... you're predictable, you know that?
哇哦
Whoa!
怎么回事
What the shit?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
一股强烈的力量突然从我体内冲出来
It just came out of me so strong.
伙计们 我想我获得了一些特殊的
Guys, I think I have some special
鱼类魔法
fish magics.
超精彩 对吧
Oh, act out, right?
也许是你在蓄水池时 被喝了一肚子水
Or you touched the Reservoir, and you got dosed up.
确实 这样比较说得通
Yeah, that makes a thousand times more sense.
但还是很有表演价值 不是吗
But still pretty act out worthy, no?
你好啊 凯蒂
Hello, Kady.
你好啊 塞达尔
How are you, Zelda?
我能理解你很生气
I understand you're angry.
不 听着 那是真实的人类情感
No, see, that'd require actual human feelings.
- 凯蒂 - 你这个混♥蛋♥
- Kady. - You piece of shit
自我中心又反♥社♥会♥...
pearl-clutching sociopathic...
这一切都不是我计划内的
None of this was calculated on my part.
埃弗雷特
Everett?
一个多世纪以来 我一直相信他是善良的
I have believed in his goodness for over a century.
埃弗雷特就是为了他自己
Everett is in it for Everett.
如果你是对的 那所有死亡
If you are right, then all the death,
所有的一切
all of it,
都是我的责任
it's on my hands.
听着...
Look...
我知道你不是个坏人
I know you're not evil.
你只是听命于人
Just the definition of obedience.
我以后不会再这样了
I used to be.
那就证明自己
Prove it.
好得很呢
Hmm, man, I'm good.
是啊 我很好 谢谢
Yeah. Great, thanks.
你感觉如何
So you... you feel okay?
我很好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢你替我做出决定 让我会生长
And by thanks I mean thank you for deciding that I should age,
会衰老 甚至可能死于被纸划伤
grow old, and probably die from a paper cut.
啊对 还有我再也不能用魔法了
Oh, yeah, and that I'll never get to do magic again
因为我现在完美了
because I'm perfect now.
利普森教授告诉你了吗
Did Professor Lipson tell you?
我现在是个完美的普通人
I am perfectly normal.
我们都知道普通人不可能有魔法
And we all know that magic doesn't come from normal,
所以谢谢你 替我做了决定
so thank you for deciding that without me.
我...
I, um...
先走一步
have to do that thing.
听着 这是个很糟糕的决定
Look, it was a shit decision.
这应该是我自己的决定
It was my decision.
- 我知道 - 真的吗
- I know. - Do you?
我不知道
'Cause I don't.
我永远也不明白
I will never know.
我只知道事情不该是这样的
I just know that this is not how it was supposed to be.
好吧 你说的对 我是自私了
Okay, truth, I was selfish.
你当时痛苦不堪 也无法停止
You were in pain and it was never going to stop,
我不能眼见你受苦
and I couldn't.
你知道吗
And you know what?
再来一次 为了不失去你 我也会重蹈覆辙
I would do it again to not lose you again.
等一下
Wait.
佩
Penny.
你呆在这里 让我发泄一下
You just stay here and let me be pissed at you.
这我做得到
I can do that.
埃弗雷特想成为神
So Everett wants to be a god.
现在他魔力已经强大到
And now he's so juiced
可以直接从艾略特身上夺走神的力量
that he can just rip the god power right out of Eliot.
所以我们为什么不由着他去呢
So why don't we just let him?
让那个疯狂的书呆子
So let that psycho book-fondler
把艾略特体内的怪物扯出来 这可能会杀了他
rip the Monster out of Eliot and probably kill him?
嘿 好啦 你要去哪儿
Hey, come on. Where are you going?
她生我的气了
She's pissed at me
但更让她生气的是 她居然这么生气
but more pissed at herself for being so pissed.
她不擅长道歉
She's not great at apologizing,
所以她出去走走 直到彻底冷静了
so she's going to walk around until she calms down
- 同时希望我忘掉这件事 - 她是对的
- and hope I forget. - She right.
没有什么事能杀死他
Anything where he could die is off the table.
- 你们好 - 妈的 我是说 你好
- Hello. - Shit! I mean, hi.
我姐姐在哪儿
Where is my sister?
卷轴在哪儿
And where is the scroll?
卷轴
The scroll?
- 现在就回答我 - 这个嘛...
- Answer me now. - Um, uh...
它长什么样子啊
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表