剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Anything not supposed to be there,
就是你能分辨清明梦的时候
that's when you'll be able to tell.
爱丽丝不在她书本显示的地方
Alice wasn't where her book said she'd be.
我想她很早就预谋了这一切
I suspect she sabotaged it.
我只能先撒谎骗过其他人
And now I've lied to my colleagues.
如果他们发现之前 我还没找到她
If I don't find her before they find out...
听起来这只是你的私人问题嘛
Sounds like a personal problem.
亨利 求你了
Henry, please.
我相信你
I'm trusting you.
你只不过是相信
What you mean is that you trust
我不会把这事儿说出去
that I won't report this
因为这对爱丽丝没什么好处
because it'd be worse for Alice.
我们都不想让她有事
We both want to spare her that.
如果你能告诉我她在哪儿
If you could just tell me where she is...
你要求的事我都回答了
I comply with every request...
你说的那些长篇大论还有那三次谎话
All your red tape and your triplicate bullshit.
这是你的事 不要拉我下水
This is your mess. Do not drag me into it.
哈丽特
Harriet?
我觉得斯拉夫巫婆应该不想喝鸡尾酒
I don't think an ancient Slavic witch is gonna want a mojito.
说的没错 是不是得用伏特加
Right, um... something vodka-based?
- 你是在紧张吗 - 据我所知
- Are you actually nervous? - Baba Yaga's a really big deal
芭芭雅嘎真的很厉害
in my line of work, and...
我得留下好的第一印象...
First impressions...
- 我在说什么 - 皮特 你的胳膊
- What was I saying? - Pete, your arm.
可能是因为刚才被那只手抓了一下
Ah... that molest-y hand gave me the clap.
该死
Oh, shit.
应该是咒语相互冲撞的作用
Looks like a bad spell interaction.
有某个东西和他体内的魔法冲撞
Something's clashing with one of his personal enchantments.
体内的什么魔法
Which personal enchantment?
我不知道 就是体内的魔法呗
I don't know. They're personal.
赫奇咒 这些巫师大都流落街头
Hedge spells, you know, they're off the street at best.
他们太难相处了
They got a lot of rough edges.
其实你一开始看不出来他们好不好相处
There's really no telling if they'll play nice together
直到他们开始发飙
until, well, they don't.
不管是什么东西杀了杜克 现在都要杀了他
Whatever killed Duke is killing him.
救他 不然我就撕烂你的嘴
So help him, or I break your jaw.
我只会一个人类诊断咒语 而这要用魔法
Look, the only human diagnostic spell I know
而我现在手头没什么杜威币
costs magic, and I'm a little Dewey-light at the mo...
求求你不要撕我的嘴
Please don't break my jaw.
算了
Fine.
皮特从你朋友杜克那里拿了一个东西
Pete has one he took off your friend Duke.
等一下 你刚才说有什么在他体内冲撞
Wait. Wait, you said something's clashing with Pete.
- 会是什么 - 像是被诅咒的东西
- Like what? - Like a cursed object.
我以前给一匹马医治过腺疫
I once treated a horse for strangles.
最后发现是因为赛马骑师的马鞭
Turns out jockey's riding crop interacted badly
与护蹄咒冲撞
with a hoof-protection spell, so...
皮特带着马鞭吗
Does Pete carry a riding crop?
看看是不是这个
Okay, maybe just look at this.
是钴
Cobalt.
不要碰这玩意
Don't touch that shit.
你舔都舔了 我也不想碰它了
Not really planning to now that you licked it.
怎么了 口尝为实 眼见为虚
What? It's more accurate than lenses.
你可以尝出来这是不是钴
You can taste cobalt.
大多数的追踪咒会用钴
It's used in most tracking spells.
- 追踪咒语 - 没错
- "Tracking spells"? - Mm-hmm.
我会给宠物施这种咒
I put them on pets.
这个尝起来是个很贵的搜寻器
This one tastes like a real expensive Searcher.
你们拿了这么久 它肯定
You hold it long enough, it kind of sends out
早就把信♥号♥♥发给铸造它的人了
a signal to whoever cast it.
- 什么 发信♥号♥♥给谁 - 外星人
- Wait, a-a signal to wh... who? - Aliens.
我觉得是做出杜威币的那些人
I was thinking more like who makes Deweys.
- 图书馆 - 没错
- The Library. - Oh, yeah.
这比较说得通
That makes more sense.
图书馆在找谁呢
Who's the Library looking for?
我能想到的就有好几个
Oh, I can think of a few people.
哪些巫师体内有魔法
Wait, how many hedges have these personal enchantments?
基本上都有
Pretty much everybody.
天呐
Shit.
把皮特体内的全部驱逐出去 现在
Take off all of Pete's, now.
你要去做什么
What are you gonna do?
我得警告大家
I'm gonna warn everybody.
先等一下
Wait a second.
所以图书馆是赫奇巫师死亡的罪魁祸首吗
So the Library's responsible for hedge witches dying?
是这样 不过他们还不知道这个呢
Yeah, but they don't know that yet.
剧透预警
Spoiler alert.
塞尔达当时脑子里在想其他的
Zelda had some other things on her mind at the time.
在想她死去的女儿
Her dead daughter.
慢着 她女儿也在这儿吗
Wait, is she, like, down here?
我以为你不喜欢剧透呢
I thought you didn't like spoilers.
你看到那些死去的人 我为你感到遗憾
Look, I'm sorry you see dead people,
但这不是个好主意
but that is an incredibly stupid idea.
她没死 她身上没有血迹
She's not dead. Ghosts don't bleed.
虽然我不知道为什么 但是她被困在了那里
I don't know how, but she could be alive stuck in there.
那太不可思议了 也不可能
That's insane... And impossible.
是镜子王国
It's the Mirror Realm.
很多事情是我们想不到的
We don't know what's impossible.
没有镜子桥那么复杂
It's not as complicated as a mirror bridge.
我们只要打开去镜子的门就可以
We just need to open a door to the place between mirrors.
塞尔达 如果你说你要用自己的血
Listen, Zelds, if you told me you wanted
来找到通往那个不知道什么维度的路
to finger-paint your blood so you could take a walk
我会附和你说"自♥由♥国家 做什么随你"
in the crazy dimension I would say, "Free country."
但你是要用我的血
But this is my blood.
如果你不帮我
I can't do this...
我是做不到的
without your help.
这我知道
Yes, I know that.
- 恕我不奉陪 - 她是我女儿
- And I'm leaving. - She's my daughter.
哈丽特
Harriet...
比你年纪还大的女儿
who's older than you?
我们的关系比较复杂
Our relationship is complicated.
显而易见
Clearly.
你打碎了玻璃 是你
You smashed the mirror. You...
把她困在那儿的
trapped her there.
我只是完成我的工作
I was doing my job.
我不能
I can't...
如果我不救她出来 我也活不下去了
Live with myself if I don't find a way to help her.
求你了
Please.
服了你了
Christ.
我以后肯定会后悔帮了你
I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?
- 加了甜菜汁吗 - 是 我加了甜菜汁
- Did you juice the beets? - Oh, I juiced the beets.
我和你说了我会加
I told you I would juice the beets.
- 我怎么可能没加 - 不要牵扯私人感情
- Why wouldn't I juice the beets? - Don't make this about us.
我是不是漏掉了什么
Wait, did I miss something?
我以为玛戈和乔希虽然不太可能在一起
I thought Margo and Josh
但是应该会很感人呢
were an unlikely yet heartwarming thing.
这其实是在派克女士事件之后了
No, this is after the Lady Pike incident.
玛戈叫乔希"毛衣男"
Margo called Josh a sweater boy.
这不重要
Forget it.
注意看芬的部分
Pay attention to Fen.
这东西有用吗
How's this shit work?
慢慢地把它倒在蜥蜴身上 陛下
Pour it gently onto the lizard, Your Majesty.
去他妈的蜥蜴
Jesus lizard-fucking Christ!
你们有人觉得这像是一个奇怪的梦吗
Does this feel like a weird sort of dream to any of you?
也许我可以控制这一切
All right, maybe I can control this.
奶奶个神啊 这是个梦
Ember's balls. This is a dream.
好了 不要自言自语了 看看周围
Okay, okay. Stop talking to yourself and, uh, look around.
你是谁 等等 停下 停下
Hey! Who are you? Wait, no! Stop, please!
站住 你给我站住 停下
Freeze! Freeze! Hey, hey, stop!
站住 绿衣服的 等等 绿衣服的 回来
Freeze! Green Lady! Hold up! Hey, Green Lady, come back!
神啊 事情开始变麻烦了
Umber's ass, this is getting annoying.
等等 我只想和你说句话
Hey, wait! Wait, I just want to talk!
我为什么会做这些奇怪的梦啊
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表