剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
was pretty broken up about it.
他让你放下他
He asked that you let him go.
他为你自豪
He's proud of you.
他相信你会振作起来 主持大局
He knows you're moving on, taking charge.
你会找到属于自己的路 并且...
You're gonna find your way and...
你会过的很快乐
Be happy.
呵 他懂个鬼
God, what the fuck does he know?
噢
Oh.
可来了个不得了的客人呢
Well, this is just what I needed today.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我是来拿图书馆通行证的
I went to get a Library card
他们对我 就像我是犯人她妈似的
and they treated me like the mother of a criminal...
现在看来 确实不假呢
Which... I guess I am now.
- 你和他们说了什么 - 我能说什么
- What did you tell them? - What is there to tell?
只有在需要我的时候 你才会来找我
I never see you unless you need something.
就是个简单的合作咒语
It's just a simple cooperative spell.
那你为什么要远道而来呢
And yet you came all this way.
这个咒语需要一对母女施咒
Okay, it requires a mother and a daughter.
你求我的话 也许我会帮你
Well, you could say "Please."
好吧
Fine.
求你了
Please.
恐怕我们要快一点
I'm afraid we have to make it quick.
我还有其他事要做
I have plans.
你给这屋子还真是改动了不少
Wow, you've really done a lot with this place.
图书馆帮我重置了
Well, the Library helped me redo
丹尼尔的艺术咒语
Daniel's architectural spells
和他的密♥码♥
and his protection wards.
你是指爸爸在见了"纯化论者"后
You mean that crazy lock-down spell Dad installed
设置的疯狂上锁咒语吗
after he saw "The Purge"?
我现在独身一人 爱丽丝
I'm alone now, Alice.
我是个孤苦无依的寡妇
A defenseless widow.
那是什么
What's that?
图书馆在莫德斯托的恐怖袭击后就装上了那个
The Library put that in after the Modesto Act of Terror.
持续监控魔法的使用迹象
Keeps track of magic use.
所以你让他们监视你 来换取他们的保护吗
So you take their handouts, and in exchange you let them spy on you?
燃气公♥司♥在车♥库♥后装了个温度计
The gas company keeps a meter behind the garage.
那他们也在监视我喽
Are they spying on me?
爱丽丝 图书馆拯救了魔法
The Library saved magic, Alice.
他们提供了一个可行的方法
They provide a resource.
谁还会在意他们追不追踪使用魔法的人呢
Who cares if they keep track of who uses it?
他们给了你好处 你好养花是吗
They gave you extra magic for that?
你总是讨厌我养的花儿们
You always resented my flowers.
你们都很美
You're both pretty.
都值得我的关注
You both deserve my attention.
我的老天啊 斯蒂芬妮
Jesus Christ, Stephanie.
我一点都不关心你乱七八糟的破事
I don't give a shit about your stupid ditch weeds.
人命关天 快点开始吧
Lives are at stake. Let's get started.
这指定能唬住她了
I mean, sure it's enchanted,
但龙要一个人类的望远镜干啥
but what's a dragon gonna do with a human-sized telescope?
我不知道 我也很懵逼
I don't know. I'm all out of baby teeth.
你好 是的 延迟日期还未定 请稍等
Hello? Yes, we are going to be delayed indefinitely. Please hold.
不 得等我们找到东西后才能开始
No, no, not until we've located the item.
稍后回电
I'm gonna have to call you back.
等一下
Please hold.
等一下 现在真不是说话的好时候
Please hold, I... This is not a good time.
我必须现在说 你是指令官吗
It has to be now. You the herald?
是的 我是东河之龙的指令官
I'm Harald, the Herald of the East River Dragon.
没看到我焦头烂额地忙着接电♥话♥吗
I responded to a confusingly worded help-wanted ad.
我们可以和你老板谈一下吗
Can we just talk to your boss?
就快轮到您了 先生
We're closed, sir.
快点吧
I... Just come on.
这事也很急
We have an emergency.
你是不是搞丢了某个东西
Regarding an item that perhaps you've lost,
或者它是被偷走了吗
or someone may have stolen?
我们可以帮忙找一下
Yeah, we could help. We could find it.
谢谢 但我不认为你们帮得上忙
Nice offer, but I doubt you can.
告诉我丢了什么
Just tell us what got stolen.
快说吧 我们可是专业的
Yeah, come on. We're professionals.
这瓶圣水价值连城 比你俩加起来还贵
This elixir is worth more than both of you.
如果你们能找回来
The Great Lady of the East River
东河之主会给你们任何想要的东西
will give you whatever you choose if you recover it.
但是你们是找不到的
But you won't.
小偷用了这个
The thief used this.
无法追踪
It's untrackable.
可以给我看看吗
Can I see that?
小菜一碟
We can do this.
你很有把握啊
You seem confident.
他的追踪咒语无效
Yeah, well, his tracking spell failed
是因为他的环境不合适
because he used the wrong circumstances.
他不知道小偷从哪弄到的这个
He didn't know where the thief got this.
- 哪儿呢 - 费罗里
- Which is? - Fillory.
- 原来如此 - 哪位 好的 马上
- Oh. - Hello? Yes. Right away.
噢
Oh.
- 你是来自... - 你梦里吗
- Are you the lady from... Your dreams?
你是预言家吗
So you're a prophet?
还是个猫派预言家呢
And a, uh, cat-type person?
难不成我也出现在你梦里了吗
Did I appear in your dreams as well?
等等 你不知道自己有没有出现在我梦里吗
Wait, you don't know if you were in my dreams?
那是个反问句
It was rhetorical.
你的未来就在你面前
You desire your future.
你这不是废话吗
See you're just stating the obvious.
我看到一个幻像
A vision.
你要走了
You are leaving.
你得不到那个 你为之而来之物
You did not earn what you're here to seek.
不 无视她
No, no, no, ignore her.
我愿意做任何事情
I will do anything.
幻像变了
The vision changes.
你在庆祝
You're celebrating.
你站在一条石路上
You stand on a stone path
你会躺下
that you will lay.
在你重新修葺的茅草屋顶旁
Next to a roof you re-thatch
在你要修建的花♥园♥旁
near a garden you will plant.
所以要想实现预言 我们得先给你修建花♥园♥哈
So to get a prophecy we have to landscape your yard, huh?
所以你想...
Your wish is...
按我说的做
My command.
小字条吗
Small note?
你整个预言我们要说的话
Your whole predicting-what- we're-gonna-say thing
就是个...
is a tad...
很上火吧
Annoying.
算你牛
Oh, you're good.
波佩
Poppy.
你在无忧小屋里干什么
What are you doing in the Physical Kids' Cottage?
我正要去找你呢
I've been meaning to reach out.
你找回魔法了 真好
Notice you got magic back. Amazing.
塔吉特百货可没有适合你的感谢卡
They didn't have an appropriate thank-you card at Target.
所以你从费罗里找到了它 然后抢劫了一头龙
So you got this in Fillory and used it to rob a dragon?
不 我怎么会这么做
Uh, no. Why would I?
因为你是个痴迷于龙的疯子
Because you're a dragon-obsessed crazy person
为了一己私利 你肯定做得出来
who does selfish things for personal gain.
拜托
Oh, please.
你倒是举个例子...等等 不用了
Name one example of... Wait, don't.
我想起来了
I remember.
你现在汗流满面 这通常是
You're literally dripping with sweat, which is a...
人隐藏了什么的表现
Usually a pretty good sign that somebody's hiding something.
好吧 你抓了个正着
Okay, fine. You caught me.
高兴了吗
Happy?
有人吗
Hello?
昆
Q?
- 没人吗 - 嘿
- Anyone? - Hey.
你来这干什么
What are... What are you doing here?
你呢 你几个小时前就应该回去了
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表