剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Penny.
来一个烟斗吗
Would you care for a pipe?
我们很相似 你和我
We're a lot alike, you and I.
我母亲也曾是个赫奇巫师
My mother was a hedge witch, too.
她死的时候 我只有十岁
She died. I was ten.
- 我不知道你也是赫奇巫师 - 是的
- I didn't know you were a hedge. - Oh, yes.
我的导师 埃弗雷特找到了我
My mentor, Everett, found me...
听起来很戏剧化 他在一个小巷找到我
Sounds dramatic... in an alley.
庇护我 教育我 并信任我
Gave me shelter, education, believed in me.
我再也不需要做那些事了 但是
I will never need to do those things again, but...
我现在的选择看起来更糟了
My choices now seem worse.
这就是我愿意
That's why I agreed to
给你管道接线箱位置地点的原因
give you the location of the pipe junction.
因为不管怎样都会有人受伤的
'Cause someone gets hurt regardless.
因为我知道 你会尽全力让事情保持公平
Because I know you'll work to keep things fair.
安全
Safe.
你又怎么知道呢
And you know this how?
因为我们的妈妈都不称职吗
Because we both had shitty moms?
因为我是害死了你所爱的人
Because you have the capacity to sit with the woman
而你能和我共处一室 和平共处
who caused the death of the man you love.
你会去试图理解我
To try and understand her.
所以
So,
我相信你会做出伤害最少的选择
I have faith you'll make choices that hurt the fewest people.
好吧 听着 你能修好一个纤维棱镜
Okay, look, you can fix a prism with Strand's Vitrum.
对吧 但是我们需要为了间隙调整
Right, but do we need to dress the refraction angle
折射角 或者...
for a break, or...
我又看不懂手语
I don't understand sign language!
好吧 我得适应
Okay. You have to adjust, of course.
我们得割出一个新棱镜
We need to cut a new prism.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying!
不 你不明白
No! You don't know!
她用她那些疯狂的想法
She destroyed my life with
以及疯狂的自信毁掉了我的生活
her crazy ideas and her insane confidence.
该死的
Goddamn it.
你好啊 贱♥人♥
Hi again, bitch.
我怎么办 我怎么办啊
Oh, what do I do? What do I do?
- 我弄了个纤维棱镜 - 割一个新的棱镜
- I... I do Strand's Vitrum. - Cut a new prism.
结合真蒂莱斯基
Combine Gentileschi.
无所谓 因为你...
Doesn't matter, though, because you're...
- 我不是的 - 你吓傻了
- I'm not. - You're frozen.
你根本修理不了 你完全不知所措
You move one hand to fix it, and you freeze.
你得让我出去
You need to let me out of here.
- 但你想做的事 - 你罪有应得
- But what you wanna do... - What you actually deserve.
或许是吧 或许我不适合活下去
Maybe I do. Maybe I'm just too much to live.
但如果你在这里用一丁点的魔法的话
But the fact of the matter is if you throw one tiny piece
就会反弹 我们就都灰飞烟灭了
of magic in here, it bounces, and we both vaporize.
别以为我不想这样
Yeah, well, don't be so sure I hate that idea.
你做不到 瞧吧 你需要我
You can't. See? You need me.
你 你真是个自大狂
You... You're an egomaniac.
- 你只关心你自己 - 但必须有人要吧
- You only care about yourself. - Well, someone had to.
- 没别人关心我了 - 因为你自我隔离了
- No one else gave a shit. - Because you alienated them all.
毕竟我们的智商太高了
Our IQ did that.
是因为你很自大
Your arrogance.
- 瞧我吧 我太聪明了 - 爱我 爱我吧
- Oh, I'm so smart. Look at me. - Oh, love me, love me.
没有你的爱 我活不下去咯
I won't exist unless you love me.
很抱歉你不是天选之才 我才是呢
I'm so sorry I'm smart. It's not you, it's me. I'm so sorry.
对 这就是为何你摧毁了钥匙
Right. That's exactly why you destroyed the keys,
因为你是该死的天才
because you're such a goddamn genius.
我没有做过 是你做的
I didn't do that. You did.
- 鬼话连篇 - 呵
- That's bullshit! - Mm.
不是我的自大摧毁了那该死的钥匙
My arrogance didn't destroy the stupid keys.
是你的恐惧
Fear did. You did.
- 你毁掉了我的生活 - 你是共犯
- You ruined my life. - We did that together.
你说得对 我无法修好棱镜
You're right. I can't fix the prism.
因为它是这么关键
Because it's a big swing
但很可能再爆♥炸♥ 所以我就要管吗
and it might blow up, and that's my thing?
你想知道这件事要成功 最关键是什么吗
Do you wanna know what the biggest swing there is?
是我们意见一致
Us agreeing.
自毁只会让我们悲剧收场
Self destruction would be a sad waste of both of us.
因为我们仍然不了解自己真正能做到什么
'Cause we still have no idea what we're actually capable of.
那一点也让我害怕
That scares me, too.
你就怕得宁愿永远不知道吗
Does it scare you so much you'd just rather never know?
留我在这里自生自灭吗
Just leave me in here to die?
而你就此过你那平凡憋屈的生活吗
And you go live your ordinary waste of a life?
那可一点都不奇怪
Well, that's not weird at all.
那本书上写了"粘合剂"吗
Does that say "Binder"?
茱莉亚是不是在找它
Isn't Julia looking for...
我们不该带走它
But we shouldn't.
很明显 它很想跟我们走
Clearly it wants us to.
也不是什么稀罕物件
Let's not get precious about it.
好吧 我们来修好这混账棱镜
All right, let's fix this fucker.
你准备好把自己重新聚集在一起了吗
Okay, are you ready to pull yourself together?
红色警报 所以有人暗地里策动政♥变♥
Red alert. So there is a palace coup underway.
芬正策划舍弃你 是命中注定会发生的
Fen is planning to defenestrate you. It's a destiny thing.
那个长蹄子的贱♥人♥
That balsa-toed bitch.
我倒想她试试看
I'd like to see her try.
快找找 那首领在哪里
Quick. Where's the Foremost?
我猜他还没到
Not here yet, I guess.
我要先和他谈 你拖住那叛徒
Hold off the traitor till I talk to him.
- 然后就让芬来吧 - 好吧
- Then let her come. - Okay.
很好
Great.
站这儿 挡住芬的视线 她想推♥翻♥我
Stand here so Fen can't see me. She's trying to overthrow me.
长话短说 我正在处理这件事
It's a long story and I'm handling it.
那首领在哪里
Where is the Foremost?
你指的是南部游牧民族的首领吗
Leader of the Southern Nomads?
我猜正在南部游荡呢
Wandering in the south, I imagine.
提克 他跟他的斧头本应在这里
He and his axes are supposed to be here, Tick.
但他才不会参加宴会呢
But he'd never come to this.
陛下 我向你深深致歉
Oceans of apology, Majesty,
但那首领是费罗里不共戴天的仇人
but the Foremost is a sworn enemy of Fillory
不会跟费罗里的子民接触的
and will not interact with her citizens.
- 更不会跟国王接触 - 你在开玩笑吧
- Much less High King. - You're joking.
但整件事...
But this whole...
提克 为了艾略特 我需要他
I need him, Tick. For Eliot.
我明白了 那我怎样才可以帮助你
Oh, I see. How can I assist?
你想我潜入南部 用洛瑞安伪造文书
Would you like me to travel to the South and use
就为了把他请来赴宴吗
false Lorian papers to seek an audience?
我们匹克威克家族是出名的容易口渴
The Pickwicks are a notoriously thirsty people,
极度不适合到沙漠行走
making them ill-suited for the desert,
而我对沙子有严重的过敏症
and I have a violent allergy to the sand.
当然了 我更不是一个魔法师
And of course, I'm not a magician.
但如果能帮助您 我实在是很荣幸...
But if it helps, it would be an honor...
我懂了 这任务非强者担任不起
I get it. It's a job for a tough bitch.
所以只能是我
So it has to be me.
谢谢你 要我去的话 我肯定会没命的
Oh, thank you. I would have died.
你还是闭嘴吧
Oh, please.
你有看到玛戈吗
You by any chance seen Margo?
那个不但救了我一命 又是尊贵的国王
Oh, my semi-girlfriend who
更是我的半个女朋友的人吗 没看到
saved my life and is also a great King? No.
找她干嘛
Why?
没啥原因 只是...
No reason. Just, uh...
其实我要打喷嚏 先走了
Oh, actually, uh, I have to go sneeze.
- 我们可以谈谈吗 - 动手吧
- Um, can we talk? - Do it.
你在说什么
Excuse me?
芬 动手吧
Fen. Do it.
- 我不明白 - 芬 现在推♥翻♥我吧
- I don't understand. - Overthrow me right the fuck now, Fen.
- 我不该... - 如果你一定要阻止
- I never should have... - Or I will never forgive you.
我去拿能救艾略特的斧子
And neither will Eliot if you
我跟艾略特永远也不会原谅你
keep me from getting the one thing that can save him.
失陪一下 我要跟守卫谈谈
Excuse me. I need a word with the guard.
根据芬陛下的颁令 汉森部落的玛戈陛下
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表