剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
你之所以在这里
You're here
是因为你破坏了和秩序部的合同
because you knowingly broke a contract with the Order.
并非因为你给你朋友们造成的那些麻烦
Not for causing what happened to your friends.
那不是你的错
You didn't cause that.
那是他们自己的选择
They made their own choice.
我明白
I know...
你很内疚
Something about guilt.
你好奇我为什么会在意这些
You wonder why I care.
毕竟你背叛了秩序部
After all, you betrayed the Order.
你可能觉得 我把你单独监禁是为了惩罚你
You probably think I've singled you out for punishment.
我的确是把你单独监禁
I did single you out.
但却是为了让你康复
For rehabilitation.
你有成为魔法大♥师♥的天赋
You have the makings of a Master.
你清楚 你可以比任何人都走得更远
You could go further than anyone, you know.
比福格 比你父亲 马雅可夫斯基
Fogg, your father,
有更伟大的成就
Mayakovsky.
你可以在这里实现这一切 这里有一些工作
That can happen here. There's work.
我们会邀请与你同样情况的人来参与
Some in your situation may be invited to participate,
然后
and then...
这不是监狱
this isn't a prison,
因为 还有什么比投身秩序部的伟业
because what could be more fulfilling
更有成就感的事情吗
than immersion in the great work of the Order?
我知道你讨厌这里
I know you hate this place.
自从你毁了钥匙
Given what you did to those keys,
我就知道你讨厌魔法 所以
I gather you hate magic itself, so...
在你做好准备之前
I won't ask...
我不会过问
until you're ready.
我期望着那一天的到来
I hope that day comes.
我也不会放任你自杀
I'm also not going to let you kill yourself.
不要再做傻事了
Don't try that again.
伤口应该已经愈合了
The wounds should be healed.
罗娜会带你回房♥间
Rona will bring you back to your room.
我还以为你是聪明人
I thought you were smart.
但这么做真是太傻了
That was so stupid.
如果我吓到你了 我道歉
Sorry if I scared you.
不 你没有吓到我
No, you didn't scare me.
你让我失望透顶 你真是傻透了
You disappointed the shit out of me, you histrionic little idiot.
我本以为你很坚强
I thought you were strong.
我不知道你为什么会这样以为
I don't know why you would think that.
对 我也不知道
Uh, well, yeah, me neither.
听着 我没打算自杀
Look, I wasn't trying to kill myself.
真的吗
Really?
我只是试图找到
Look, I was just trying to figure out
出去的法子 我觉得....
a way out of here, and I think that...
我得好好想想
I... I just need to think.
金伯
Kim.
请坐
Have a seat.
我只是想跟你聊聊我的研究生项目
I just wanted to talk to you about my progress.
今天每个人都分到了专业
See, everyone got their discipline today.
没错 开学第一天总是很有趣
Oh, yes. Always an interesting day.
但我没有分到
Except for me.
我听说了
I heard.
其实按我这情况 这也不是很意外
It's not super surprising, given the fact
毕竟我现在一丁点魔法都不会
that I haven't been able to do a single piece of magic.
这只是暂时的
Well, so far.
这我也听说了
Heard that as well.
他们叫我哑炮
They're calling me a squib.
利普森教授以为我不在教室的时候
I even heard Professor Lipson say it
也叫我哑炮
when she thought I was out of the room
我会找她聊聊这件事的
I'll talk to her about that.
我们不提倡这样的言论
We discourage that term.
这属于仇视言论
It's considered hate speech.
您不觉得我是哑炮吗
I mean, but don't you agree?
你自己觉得呢
Do you?
我...
Well, I...
我认为 我取得了我们高中
I mean, I think I got the highest math scores
历史最高的数学分数
in the history of my high school,
我十九岁就从哈佛毕业
and I graduated Harvard on my 19th birthday.
谁还不是呢
Who didn't?
我只是说 我...
I... I'm just saying, I...
当然 我想继续坚持
look, of course I want to keep trying.
这就好像....
It's like...
在我发现魔法真实存在的那一刻
the moment that I found out magic was real...
我找到了自我
That was the moment that I discovered who I am.
你让我想起了以前认识的一个年轻女士
You remind me of a young woman I once knew.
你们同样意志坚定
Similar tenacious mind.
我拒绝了她加入布雷克比尔斯学校的申请
I rejected her from Brakebills.
为什么
Why?
我只想说
Suffice to say,
我曾坚信我当时的选择是正确的
I had much evidence I was doing the right thing,
但是对她来说
but out on her own,
她受到了伤害 很深的伤害
she got hurt, badly.
我当时却没有选择保护她
I had chosen not to protect her.
我只是不想在你身上重蹈覆辙
I'm simply not willing to repeat that choice with you.
所以
So...
耐心一点
Patience.
魔法是存在的
Magic is real.
魔法是真实存在的
Magic is real!
这是我听过最胡的胡话
This is the trippiest thing I have ever seen.
不得不说 你们的接受能力不错啊
I gotta say, you're taking this pretty well.
你知道
Well, you know,
这都是假的
it's all an illusion.
就像玛雅人
The Grand Maya.
对
Right, yeah.
玛雅人 当然了 兄弟
The Grand Maya. Of course, man.
我能说句话吗
Can I just say one thing?
我不敢相信...
I cannot believe...
- 你是DJ汉塞尔 – 呆得近一点 好吗
- You're DJ Hansel. - Stay close, okay?
离得越近 护身符的效果越好
This medal thing, it works better the closer you are.
我已经听够了你的废话
I've been listening to your Taylor Swift remix nonstop.
你们串通好了的吧
Is it true that you guys hooked up?
珍妮特
Um, Janet?
- 对不起 – 你老是这样吓我一跳
- Sorry. - You always do that.
我只是想知道
I was just wondering
你想让我怎样解释这些机票
what you want me to say about all these plane tickets.
我什么也不想让你解释
I don't want you to say anything.
我只是想让你报账
I want you to expense them.
好的 但一般是不允许报这么多的
Oh, well, it's just that they don't usually allow so many.
没错 但我请到了大腕 好吗
Yeah, huge feature, okay?
- 这可是DJ汉塞尔 – 嘿 你好
- That's DJ Hansel. - Hey, how you doing?
这些是他的工作人员
Yeah, these are his minions.
就这样报 可以吗
Put that, okay?
还有 苏菲 拿几杯拿铁过来
And lattes, Sophie, from the other place.
你知道的 就是我喜欢的那种
You know, the one that...the little thing I like.
- 好 好的 – 还有
- Okay, okay. - Yeah, yeah, and...
麻烦给我来一杯杏仁奶 谢谢
and almond milk, please, if you don't mind.
她很年轻 我们一起工作
She's young. I'm working with her.
你们一起工作过
You were working with her.
现在 谁知道呢
Now, who knows?
什么都不能确定了
Who knows anything?
- 对 因为魔法是真的 – 你知道吗
- Right, 'cause magic is real. - You know?
千真万确
Literally.
像电影里一样 不过是却发生在了现实中
Like in movies, except literally real.
没有人能找到那个建筑师 金伯
So no one can find Kim the architect;
奈杰尔 那个英国勋爵的混账儿子
Nigel, the bastard son of a British lord,
他的家人报案 称他失踪
was reported missing by his family;
还有布莱恩 那个英国教授
and, uh, Brian the English professor,
也失踪了
also reported missing.
- 不要担心 – 换个角度看
- Not worrying...- Or another way to look at it
这整件破事就是一团糟
is that the whole goddamn thing is worrying
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表