剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
毒品 金钱
about drugs,about money,
但它们没有绝对的好坏
but none of that's really good or bad.
它们就是如此 重要的是你怎么面对
It just is. It's how you handle it, really.
别喝那个 自来水里含铅
Uh, don't drink that. The tap's got lead in it.
你得喝冰箱里的瓶装水
You got to drink the bottled water out of the fridge.
- 为什么自来水里有铅 - 城市的管道
- Why is there lead in the tap? - City's pipes.
都已经老旧腐蚀了
They're old and corroded.
他们为什么不去修呢
Why don't they just fix it?
你觉得他们有空管这个吗 真是太天真了
That's cute that you think they would.
亚细亚的净化术
Asekian's Purification.
我可以教你 很简单的
I can show you. It's simple.
你能对剩下的水
Can you do that
也施这个咒语吗
for the rest of the water supply?
不 或者有没有什么咒语
No, or better yet, is there a spell that would restore
能修复莫德斯托所有的老水管
all the old pipes in Modesto?
有是有 但是...
There is, but...
好 那你赶紧施啊 施吧 拜托了
Okay, well, then do that. Do it, please,
你完全想象不到有多少人 多少孩子...
because you have no idea how many people... How many kids are...
不 范围太大了 我们做不到
I... No, it's too big. We can't do it.
没有足够的环境魔法
There's not enough ambient magic.
魔法都是图书馆少量发放的是吗
The Library... It doles out the rest?
等等
Wait.
你说过 他们会控制
You said that they control the levels...
流经管道的环境魔法量 对吧
of ambient magic that flow through the pipes, right?
所以呢
Yeah?
我能感受到一个
I can feel one.
它们无处不在
They're everywhere.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我觉得这个有点不一样
I think this one's different.
这个有一个漏洞
This one has a leak.
这不仅是食物 玛戈
This isn't just food, Margo.
这是你的秘密武器
This is your secret weapon.
根据别人吃的东西 你能了解很多他们的信息
You can tell a lot about people based on what they eat.
- 一切看起来都棒极了 - 谢谢
- Everything looks lovely. - Thank you.
- 我们的主厨非常.... - 有天赋
- Our chef is very... - Talented.
极其有天赋
Extra.
我就当你是夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
回忆我刚说的 她是保守的还是冒险的
Like I was saying, is she reserved, adventurous?
也许她就像松露龙虾芝士通心粉一样
Maybe she's sexy and decadent
性感又颓废
like a truffle lobster mac and cheese.
有意思
Oh, interesting.
猫鼬奶油蛋羹配鱼子酱
Mongoose cream egg with caviar.
她很大胆
She's bold.
对自己的成就感到自豪 但过于专注
Proud of her accomplishments, but being so driven
让她变得孤独 被人误解
has led her to be lonely, misunderstood.
蒂克说起过
Uh, Tick said something
克斯沃岛上礼貌的羊驼
about Codswall's polite alpacas.
也许她对此很自豪 你可以问问
Maybe she's proud of that. Ask.
我听说克斯沃的羊驼非常温顺
I hear Codswall has upstanding alpacas.
人们以为羊驼难以驯服 是个错误的认识
It is a misconception that alpacas have behavioral issues.
事实是 它们是因为
The truth is, they have a lack
多年被剪羊毛而丧失了自尊心
of self-esteem from years of shearing.
想象一下 你一年要被迫脱得精光两三次
Imagine being stripped naked twice, even three times a year.
没错了 她是真的很爱她的羊驼们
There it is. She's real into her 'pacas.
- 和她产生共鸣 - 那种耻辱感确实真切
- Empathize with her. - The indignity is real.
和人类一样 羊驼也需要关心
Like humans, alpacas need affection...
- 和喜爱 - 说得好
- and love. - Preach.
你可能不知道
You may not know this,
但我在管理一个支持动物平等的平台
but I ran on a platform of animal equality.
我是第一个给会说话的动物
My administration is the first
一个发声平台的人
to give talking animals their rightful voice.
这正是我们今晚相聚于此的原因 不是吗
I mean, that is why we're here tonight, right?
为了动物
The animals.
我太他妈在意了
I just care so damn much.
我喝茶的时候
I like to drink my tea with...
喜欢加几滴羊驼奶
a splash of alpaca milk.
你要来一点吗
Would you like some?
你不能拒绝 玛戈
Uh, you can't refuse this, Margo.
这是从我最亲爱的黛利拉身上新鲜出炉的
It's straight from my dearest Delilah's teat.
一口闷了 玛戈
Do it, Margo.
就现在
Now!
好 很好
Yeah, good.
你真了不起
You are a champion.
真的能喝出爱的味道呢
You can really taste the love.
你真会说话
What a beautiful way to say it.
恐怕我对陛下您的印象太先入为主了
I'm afraid I may have judged Your Majesty too quickly.
我也是...
Same...
所以我非常希望
which is why I would love it
我们能重新开始 您的甜菜根...
if we could start fresh. Your beets...
真不幸 我已经答应把我的甜菜根
Unfortunately, I have already agreed to sell my beets
卖♥♥给西洛里亚了
to West Loria,
作为一个言而有信的人
and being a woman of my word,
我不能反悔
I can't go back.
你可以理解的 对吧
You understand, right?
我去看看甜点怎么样了
I'm going to check on dessert.
老娘要生扒了她的皮
I'm about to skin a bitch.
我要你继续散发双倍的魅力
I want you to double down on the charm offense.
让她尝尝
You got her eating
你高级的外交手段
out of your extra-diplomatic hands right now.
那我就继续就她的羊驼 拍拍她的马屁
I guess I could lube her up some more about her alpacas.
是的 没错 你可是高贵的汉森族的玛戈国王
Yes, exactly... you, High King Margo Fucking Hanson,
你没问题的
you got this.
我知道你觉得自己可能做不到
I know you didn't think you could do this,
但说实话 我觉得你比艾略特厉害多了
but, honestly, I think you're out-Elioting Eliot.
草莓乳清干酪舒芙蕾做好了
Ah, strawberry ricotta soufflé is done.
我去拿过来
I'm gonna get that.
你继续去搞你的王室外交
You get back to winning at High King-in'.
- 玛戈 你在干吗 - 做自己
- Margo, what are you doing? - Being the real me.
让我来告诉你事情接下去会怎样吧 女士
Let me tell you how this is going to play out, lady.
你把那些甜菜根给我
You're going to give me those beets,
我就不会把你那些美味的羊驼宝宝们
and I'm not going to skin and
扒皮然后生吃了 明白吗
eat any of your tasty alpaca children, capisce?
要我也会这么做的
That's what I thought.
什 么 鬼
What in the hell?
嗨
Hi.
我都不敢去想
I can't begin to imagine
你是做了什么龌龊的事才爬到这个位置的
how you fucked yourself hard enough to get here,
但是...
but...
我们就好好利用这一点吧
Let's take advantage.
新发型很不错啊
Interesting choice on the hair.
穿得像个唯利是图的低级律师 还好意思说我
Says the guy dressed like an ambulance chaser.
- 所以你是死去的我 - 理论上来说是的
- So you're dead me. - Technically.
这是不是意味着我也死了
Does this mean I'm dead, too?
不 不 这里是一种中间地带
No, no, this is a-a, uh, kind of between space?
我看你在这里迷茫得像个傻♥逼♥一样
I saw you zapped yourself here like an idiot,
我就趁休息间隙过来了
and I took a coffee break.
我一直很想和你谈谈来着
I mean, I've been wanting to talk to you.
那么我想你已经知道了我...
So then I assume you know that I took your...
你取代了这个时间线里我的位置 是的
You took my spot in my timeline? Yeah.
不过我没想到会有茱莉亚那个小插曲
Didn't expect that twist with Julia, though.
我对凯迪也有同样的想法
Yeah, I could say the same about Kady.
不管怎么样 代替你总是感觉不太对
For what it's worth, it never felt right taking your place.
- 但... - 感觉事情不太对
- But, you know... - Everything feels wrong,
所以要说重点是吗 我当然知道
so you just pick something? Yeah, of course I do.
说正事吧
Real talk...
你得回去
You got to go back.
回23号♥时间线去 我知道 我正想回去呢
To 23, I know, I'm working on it.
是回我的时间线
Uh, no. My timeline.
你属于那里
It's where you belong.
先不管那个貌似无所不知的图书管♥理♥员♥
Okay, do you want to cut the vague,
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表