剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
even accidentally.
我就很多时候会无意识施一些小咒
I'm barely aware half the time I cast little things.
但他们还是不会同意的
Still, they'd never submit to it.
这是自愿行为
It would be voluntary.
提供给那些已经被感染的和担惊受怕的人
For those already infected, and those living in fear.
没有书面记录 就不会有质疑
No paperwork, no questions asked.
一旦"毒蛇"组织被击败
Then once this Serpent group have been dealt with,
我们就会免费移除这个记号♥
the mark is removed free of charge.
挺好的
Sound.
我复议
I second.
有人反对吗
Those opposed?
方案通过
Motion passed.
就用"里德之印"了
Reed's Mark it is.
只要手段合适 任何人都会倒戈
Anyone can be turned with the right leverage.
但也要是图书馆的高层才行
Well, it'll have to be someone high up in the Library.
每个人都有弱点
Everyone's got a weak spot.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
在里面是什么意思
What do you mean, inside?
发我张照片
Text me a picture.
大家伙
Guys?
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is going on?
她在说什么
What is she saying?
什么
What?
你说你碎了 这是什么意思
What do you mean, you're in pieces?
伙计们 我觉得我有头绪了
Guys, I think we have our leverage.
好吧
Okay.
这怎么可能
How is it possible?
- 是碎片吗 - 不是
- Is it shards? - No.
所有的碎片集♥合♥在一起才是她
It'll add up to the real her.
是警示灯把哈丽特召唤出来的
The beacon summoned the true Harriet.
她只是在镜子世界里呆了太久
It's just she's been in the mirror world so long.
那地方可不一般
It's a crazy place.
她肯定是经历了什么
Something must have happened
所以才被分离成三个碎片
to her and shattered her into three pieces.
你 令堂和我做出了警示
And you, your mother, and I, we were the ones
所以她的碎片才会找到我们
that made the beacon, so a part of her came to each of us.
那么 你们想怎么样
So, what do you want?
告诉我们最近的管道接线盒
The nearest pipe junction box.
我为什么要告诉你们 莫德斯托的事...
Why would I ever... After Modesto...
因为你想找回你的女儿
Because you want your daughter.
我们都在努力控制事态的发展
Look, we are trying to stop what's happening out here.
魔法越多 碎片就越少
More magic will lower the body count,
你可以不管 任由战争爆发
or this situation you created blows up into a full-on war.
你们如果撬开更多...
You put more out there for anyone...
赫奇巫师可以管好自己
Hedges have always self-policed.
我会尽全力管好巫师们
I consider it my full-time responsibility.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你们的提议风险很大
Your proposal is very risky.
聚集哈丽特的碎片 风险也很大
So is putting Harriet back together.
但是我会为之一试 你呢
But I can do it. Can you?
我可以修复她
I can fix her.
如果你告诉凯蒂盒子的位置
If you give Kady the box.
好吧 就这么定了
Fine, we have a deal.
打扰你们一下 紧急事件
A moment? It's urgent.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们去谈吧 我和爱丽丝谈谈细节
We'll give you a moment. Alice, walk with me. A few details.
一整个安全屋吗
An entire safe house?
十分钟内所有人都感染了 其中一半死了
In ten minutes, everybody was infected. Half of them are dead.
我们得马上找到那个戴面具的傻♥逼♥
We have to find that guy in that stupid mask. Now.
- 先用咒语定位他 - 考虑到当前的情况
- Okay, start some locators. - Uh, casting spells in the current
使用魔法实在是不妥
socio-political climate is, uh...
我的计划是去纹"里德之印"
I much prefer option B which is this guy gets Reed's Mark
然后蛰伏下来 等事情过去
and waits until this mushroom cloud dissipates.
- 你不是说真的吧 - 我很认真
- You can't be serious. - I can't believe you're not.
我支持你 但被血虫烤成干尸的我
Look, I got your back, but I would prefer to do that
可就帮不上你什么了
in one solid non-crispy piece.
给我一天时间
Give me a day.
烫 烫 烫 太烫了
That's hot, that's hot, that's hot. Ow.
所以我们到底在找什么呢
So, we're looking for what, exactly?
任何和那条龙给我的提示有关的内容
Any reference to the annoyingly vague message the dragon sent me.
- "找到粘合剂" - 我讨厌猜谜
- "Seek the Binder." - I hate riddles.
既然它可以给她传递信息 那么
But if it could jumper cable her, then...
在《龙与地下城》里 粘合剂是一种低级的
Well, in "D&D", a Binder's, like, a low class level of...
- 宣示 - 该死
- Announcement. - Damn it.
那条龙手里的石头绝对是神的器官
The stone from your dragon person is 100% god piece.
- 这是好消息 - 不是
- That is good news. - No.
好消息是我感觉道还有很多器官没找到
The good news is I can feel how many pieces are still missing.
你们有什么想法吗
Any guesses?
答案只有一个
The answer is one.
那就是埃尼亚利乌斯 一直在阻挠我
Only Enyalius stands between me and anatomical perfection.
找到他 给我找到最后的器官
Find him and bring me the final piece.
芝士干酪泡芙做好了吗
Cheesy puffs?
我觉得我们还是先找埃尼亚利乌斯吧
I guess we switch tracks to find Enyalius.
没这么容易 他知道我们在找他
It's not gonna be easy. He knows we're looking.
很多神都有自己的印记
A lot of gods kind of have signatures.
不管他们想不想 我们都可以找到他们
Um, ways to look for them, whether they mean to or not.
那我们先找他 再想粘合剂的问题
So we research and, while we're there, we solve this Binder shit.
我们要带上那个蛇一样的家伙吗
Are we taking our snacky friend?
我突然想到除了这副肉身
Since I have no other way to motivate you
没其他东西来威胁你们 如果你们用时太久
than this meat sack, know if you take too long,
我就裸体去冰穴里爬
I'm going ice cave climbing
一直爬 直到这躯壳冻死
with no clothes until this body freezes forever.
不要改变话题 纳普斯特怎么说
Stop changing the subject. The Napster?
迹象很奇怪 不只因为大雪提前了一百年
It's odd. Not only is the Great Snow 100 years early,
- 它歌♥唱的时候 是女高音 - 有意思
- but when it sings, it's in soprano. - Fascinating.
那猫女有说什么和我的天赋蜥蜴有关的话吗
Can you tell me what the cat lady said about my destiny lizard?
是有 只是信息很模糊
Well, the message was very unclear.
你们思想融合了十二小时
You were mind melding for 12 hours.
她的心思总是在变嘛 乔希你好
Oh, she's very mercurial. Josh, hello!
很高兴看到你回来
Hi. Glad you're back.
我要说几件事 这是第一件
Talking points up the waz. Here's number one.
- 艾略特还活着 - 什么
- Eliot! Alive. - What?
你没听错 昆放了一群小可爱去打探消息
Yeah, Q sent a troop of these cuties to exposit.
艾略特还活着 虽然被关在心灵监狱
Eliot's alive, albeit in mind-prison
而且还有一个怪物看守
while the Monster controls the joystick.
这个说完了 拿下去吧
Talking point dos. Thank you.
有一株费罗里钟树发芽了
A wild Fillorian clock tree has sprouted up,
所以有个村庄被困在了时间里
leaving a village stuck in time.
钟表匠肯定很不爽
It's been a total clockster fuck.
没人觉得好笑吗 好吧 既然气氛这么低迷
No? Nothing? Okay, anyway, with the ambient being so low,
刚才那个也要加到古怪魔法列表
that's the latest on the magical weirdness list,
- 名单又长了呢 - 我们应该召集♥会♥议
- which is getting long. - We should call the council.
女士 我已经考虑到了
Step ahead of you, sister.
我已经跟随陛下一段时间
In my official capacity as pinch-hitter
我已经以陛下的名义 准备了国事晚宴
and fill-in crown-wearer, I planned a state dinner.
没有什么会比吃还管用
Nothing brings peeps closer
可以有效召集大家一起 共商国事
together to solve a global catastrophe like good eats.
玛戈 你肯定想看看宴会宾客名单
Margo, you're gonna wanna see the guest list.
- 昆肯定他还活着吗 - 是
- Q is positive he's alive in there? - Yeah.
我还是 先走为妙
I'll just... go now.
- 这真是... - 我做过的最完美的爱
- Oh, that was the most... - Thorough sex I've ever had.
我回来会找你
So, I'll see you when I get back.
但是那些宾客就要到了
Uh, but the royals are arriving.
- 我必须得去救艾略特 - 怎么救
- And I have to go save Eliot. - How?
还是说你想直接死掉去见他
Or, is the idea to be a friend by dying?
不要呆站着不说话
Uh-huh, don't make a sorry dumb gesture.
你就不能晚宴后再走吗
Will you just stay for the feast?
- 我邀请了一位首领 - 啥玩意
- I invited the Foremost. - Foremost what?
我一个朋友
He leads a nomadic tribe that
他和他们的龙舌兰供应商很熟
according to my apricot guy who's tight with
据他说 他们那个部落
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表