剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
斯托帕德 英国剧作家 哲学家
《1984》 反乌托邦著作 描绘一个的极端集权的未来世界
联邦法规定 禁止魔法 一经发现 立即上报
美国剧作 讲述以巫术为名的政♥治♥迫♥害♥
魔法师 第四季 第六集
莫德斯托有什么能干的事吗
《世界之书》
供奉库努姆神 传说古埃及的创造之神
莫德斯托山谷 大学图书馆
魔法师 前情回顾
Previously on "The Magicians"...
所以这本书是用来
So this book is used to help
通过联合咒语来重新定位不同的世界的吗
relocate different worlds via a cooperative spell?
不然它会叫做世界之书吗
Well, it is called the World Book.
好 这里有一个咒语能告诉我该去哪儿
Okay, there's a spell in here that will tell me where I'm supposed to go,
我会待在那里的 好吗
and I will stay there for good, okay?
让我帮你吧
Just let me help you.
这是普通关系吧 我们不是...
This is just casual, right? We're not...
我救了你的命呢 小混♥蛋♥ 这很普通吗
I saved your live, bitch. Casual that.
沙丘上会说话的蜥蜴
A talking Lizard of the Dunes.
我的天赋神权是什么 你这陀长鳞片的小狗屎
Well, what's my birthright, you scaly shit?
会说话的动物 它们都受惊变哑了
It's the talking animals. They've all been struck dumb.
那些是器官 它们只是构成部分
All those organs... They're building blocks,
它们可以组成一个身体
trying to piece together a body.
是你的身体吗
Is it yours?
艾略特还活着 他还活着
Eliot's alive. He's alive.
所以你现在支持怪物了吗
So you're Team Monster now?
我支持的是艾略特
I'm Team Eliot.
你的佩死了 或以某种方式处于死亡状态吗
Your Penny's dead or not alive in some confusing way?
- 你是凯蒂吗 - 发生什么了
- You're Kady? - What's going on?
我不是你的佩
I'm not your Penny.
- 玛丽娜 - 嗯
- Marina. - Hmm.
我在找你呢
I've been looking for you.
- 你是佩吧 - 我认识你吗
- Penny, right? - I know you?
你是时候醒过来了
Well, it's about time you woke up.
什么情况
What the hell?
我猜你应该记得被袭击吧
I assume you remember getting jumped.
接下来呢 你被人卖♥♥掉了
Well, what happened next is you were sold
价格是五百元加上一朵始祖黑莲花
for 500 bucks and an Alpha Black Lotus...
DJ大人
Mint condish.
是不是感觉好像来到了魔法卡牌世界
It's Magic the Gathering?
你是说魔法卡真的有魔法吗
Are you telling me that Magic cards are actually magic?
不 只是很贵而已
No, just really expensive.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好吧 你认识这个小子吗
Okay, you know this kid?
不算吧 但他是个传奇人物
Not personally. He's kind of a legend, though.
他是个占星师
He's a horomancer.
他们会时间魔法 和四次元魔法之类的玩意儿
You know, time magic, fourth dimension shit.
好吧 真有意思 那我为什么在笼子里
Yeah, cool story. Why am I in a cage?
嗨 斯托帕德
Hey, Stoppard.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
你想要咒语吗 或者是杜威币
Huh? You want a spell? Deweys?
或是想让姐帮你破个处呢
Lose your virginity?
你不是我喜欢的类型
You're not really my type.
好吧 如果你喜欢他这种 那就上了他吧
Oh. Well, if he is, you can totally have him.
不 我不想做♥爱♥ 也不想伤害你们
That's... No, I-I don't want sex or to hurt you.
我不想要那种东西
I don't want any of that.
我只想把你们送回到你们的时间线
I just want you guys to go back to your timeline
你们真正属于的地方
where you belong.
听着 这不是私人恩怨
Look, it's nothing personal.
把人关到笼子里就是私人恩怨 甜心
Mm, people in cages is never not personal, sweetie.
你们造成了频率失调
You guys are creating a frequency dissonance.
是你们的夸克导致的 它很小
It's your quarks... subtle.
大部分人看不出 但我...
Most people wouldn't notice, but what I do...
你怎么了
What are you doing?
你们在搞砸每一个咒语
You guys are fucking up every spell.
我有个主意 你可以适应它
Here's an idea... Adjust to our quarks.
他们是亚原子级别的 这能有多难呢
They're subatomic. How hard can it be?
我试了 没成功
Yeah, I tried that. Didn't work.
所以
So...
等等 等等 等等 不 不 不
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no, no, no, no.
- 欢迎回家 伙计们 - 该死的
- Welcome home, guys. - Father fuck me.
奇怪
That's weird.
刚刚还能行的
It was just working a minute ago.
是啊 因为在那个时间线有魔法
Yeah, it's 'cause there was magic in that timeline.
二十三号♥时间线没有魔法
There ain't in timeline 23.
不把我顺便放出去吗
You gonna let me out?
我为什么要这么做 你是个变♥态♥
Why would I? You're a psychopath.
第一 这么说很粗鲁
One, rude.
第二 我知道怎么用那个东西 你不知道
And, two, I know how to use that thing, and you don't.
鉴于你还谎话连篇 所以...
You're also a compulsive liar, so...
好吧 那你会把自己送到
Okay, well, you're going to send yourself
某个时间线之间的夹缝里的 随你便吧
to some cracked-out in-between space, but whatever.
别搞砸了
Don't screw this up.
淡定 我能搞定
Calm your man tits. I got this.
好了
Okay...
你不是说你知道怎么用吗
I thought you said you knew how to use this thing.
那你应该学会相信自己
Well, you should learn to trust your instincts
对其他人的直觉
about people.
放松 杜威币里的魔法够我们再跃迁一次
Relax... there's enough juice in the Dewey for one more jump.
那在我们搞清楚之前先别用了 好吗
Let's just not use it until we know how to, okay?
好 好 当然 当然
Sure, sure, cool, cool.
这个时间线给我的感觉像是在《1984》
The vibe I'm getting from this timeline is very "1984."
比那更糟 是《炼狱》时期
Worse. It's "The Crucible."
我不知道 昆
I don't know, Q.
如果我们能给他找齐那些石头内脏
If we help him collect his stone organ prizes,
我们就能让他放过艾略特 这是个好计划
we can get him out of Eliot. It's a good plan.
你是说我们帮他打造一具坚不可摧的神之身吗
Unless we help him build a completely indestructible titan god body.
他现在已经杀人成性了
Well, he's already pretty murder-y.
总不会再糟了吧
It can't get much worse.
你说得好像我们能随意拿别人的生命冒险一样
You say that like we can just risk people's lives.
我们以前也对付过神
We've taken down gods before.
我们每次都输了
And we end up losing every time.
那可是艾略特啊
It's Eliot.
我们现在不能解决所有问题
Right now we can't fix everything,
但我觉得我们解决这个问题
but I think that we can do this.
好吧 我们暂时帮助怪物 但与此同时
Okay, for now, we help the monster, but at the same time,
我们还得思考下一步该怎么办
we also figure out what our next move's going to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道 我觉得我只是担心吧
I don't know. I guess I'm just worried.
- 这样我帮不了你 - 你帮了很多了
- I can't help you if you... - You're helping a lot.
我曾是一个女神 现在我只是
I was a goddess, and now I'm just
你的友好的防弹衣
your friendly neighborhood bulletproof vest.
那你肯定是一个很高级的X战警
I mean, you would be a very high level X-Men.
就像白皇后的钻石形态
Like Emma Frost's diamond form.
- 变种人吗 - 变种人
- Mutant? - A mutant.
坚不可摧的那种变种人
Like The Indestructress.
你给怪物的那页纸...
The page you gave the monster...
你记得上面写的什么吗
You remember what it says?
我们没时间完全破解
We didn't have time to decipher it all.
有很多象形文字
I mean, there were a lot of hieroglyphs.
好吧 你记得是什么象形文字吗
Okay, do you remember what hieroglyphs?
我在想 就是...
So I'm thinking... like, so...
我们有两个写满了象形文字的石头
we've got two stone things covered in hieroglyphs,
两个都不是来自埃及之神的 所以...
neither of which came from an Egyptian god, so...
- 是谁记写下的呢 - 还有为什么
- Who did the raiding? - And why?
有很多这种符号♥
Um, there were a lot of...these ones.
- 那是什么 - 很多很多
- What is that? - A lot.
一种黄色的水果吗
A yellow fruit?
- 有黄色水果之神吗 - 我不知道
- Is there a yellow fruit god? - I don't know.
我不记得在布雷克比尔斯大学学过这方面的课
I don't remember anything from any class at Brakebills.
最近新发现的墓碑
Ooh! Recently uncovered tomb changes much
让考古学家们改变了他们对古埃及的理解
of what archeologists thought they knew about Ancient Egypt.
或许布雷克比尔斯大学也不知道这些
Maybe stuff Brakebills didn't know about.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表