剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Why am I having these stupid dreams?
不 蜥蜴
Oh, no. The lizard.
慢慢地把它倒在蜥蜴身上 陛下
You pour it gently onto the lizard, Your Majesty.
等等 停下 它会烧起来的
Wait, stop! It'll catch fire!
你在说什么狗话
The fuck?
我看到蜥蜴爆♥炸♥了 就在雷夫...
I saw the lizard blow up when Rafe...
倒入解毒剂之后
Antidote.
她在瞎说什么
What is she talking about?
她可能已经神志不清了
Perhaps she's mad with grief
失去艾略特国王对她对是很大的打击 陛下
over the loss of King Eliot, Your Majesty.
我向你保证 解毒剂对所有动物
I assure you, all the animals
都会起到好的作用
have responded quite positively to the antidote.
很明显 这个和其他不一样
Well, this one definitely won't.
倒进去 你们就会得到一只炸蜥蜴
Foosh. Fried Lizard.
你从哪儿知道这些的
And where are you getting this information?
我...
I...
我梦到的
I dreamt it.
芬似乎在做一些预言梦
Fen has been having kind of prophetic dreams.
她的梦预言了我的奶酥会掉落
She knew my soufflé was gonna fall before that ever happened.
这只是愚蠢的预感罢了
It's a stupid fucking premonition.
你想用蜥蜴的生命冒险
You want to risk the life of your lizard,
还是说你想把咱俩的关系也一把火点了烧了
or is that a relationship you're willing to set fire to as well?
我会炸了这条该死的蜥蜴
Oh, I'll fucking fry this lizard.
停 我们能不能集中一分钟的注意力
Okay, can we... can we focus for one minute?
- 可以 - 当然
- Sure. - Yes.
- 不错 - 就这样
- Fine. - Let's.
- 很棒 - 棒呆了
- Cool. - Great.
好了
Okay.
如果我不给这只神奇动物加甜菜汁
Say I don't dose Newt Scamander with beet juice.
我要怎么才能让这个小混♥蛋♥说话呢
How the shit am I supposed to get his wrinkly ass talking?
我不知道 但我知道该去问谁
I don't know, but I have an idea of where to look for answers.
我还记得那个梦
I lucid-dreamed.
我看到一个穿绿袍的女人
I saw a woman in a green hood.
肯定是她在给我预言
She has to be the one giving me premonitions.
太棒了 做的不错 优秀
Awesome. You got it working. A-plus.
只是一般而已
B minus.
除非
Unless...
你告诉我们这个绿袍贱♥人♥去哪儿了
you tell us where this green bitch went.
在梦里 我追着她一直到小溪
Well, in my dream, I chased her to this stream
来到科里安之地上红褐森林边的这条小溪
by the Fuschia Forest of Corian's Land.
科里安之地
Corian's Land...
也被叫作"懒惰的祸根"
also known as Sloth's Bane.
我不知道我梦里的这些意味着什么
I don't know what everything in my dreams means... mean.
无论如何 我知道我们问题的答案
Anyway, I know that the answers
答案 就在那里
to our questions... Answers lie... lay there?
我 我不经常
I... I'm not usually the one
长篇大论地讲话 我先走了
who gives the big speech, so I'm... I'm going.
就这样 我说完了
So that... that's happening.
戈迪说"不客气"
Gordy says "You're welcome."
然后他给你留了一张账单
And he left you a bill.
那家伙真的很重视时间
That guy puts a really high value on his time.
等等 我刚错过了芭芭雅嘎吗
Wait, did I miss the Baba Yaga?
你打个盹儿 然后就错过了
Well, you snooze, you lose.
我不是在打盹 我差点就死了
I wasn't snoozing, I was dying.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got bigger fish to fry.
你的赫奇巫师朋友到这里时
I'll explain everything
我会把一切解释给你听
as soon as your hedge witch friends get here.
我知道直觉告诉你
I know every instinct is
不要相信我 也不要相信其他人
telling you not to trust me... or anyone.
但是有人在这上面放了一个追踪器
But someone put a tracker on this.
这是一个复杂 昂贵 非常高阶的咒语
It's a complex, expensive, very high-level spell.
这个咒语标记了他
It marked him.
看来你接触的杜威币也对你们有相同功效
It looks like the Deweys you touched are doing the same to you.
如果你们施任何魔法
If you have any enchantments running...
不管是偷偷躲起来施法
Anything you got in a safe house,
还是关上门来施法 它都可能会杀了你们
anything homebrewed... It could kill you...
就像它差点杀了皮特一样
just like it did to Duke and almost did to Pete.
她救了我的命 我信任她 我愿意为她担♥保♥
She saved my life. I trust her, and I vouch for her.
- 谁做了这一切 - 图书馆
- Who did this? - The Library.
他们制♥造♥了杜威币 他们根本不在意
They make the Deweys, and they don't give a shit
赫奇巫师的死活
about what happens to the hedges.
他们想找到某个人
They're trying to find someone,
我们只是连带造成的损害
and we're just collateral damage.
所以问问自己 如果在他们不在意我们时
So ask yourselves... If this is what they do
都会做出这种事情
when they're not even thinking about us,
如果他们认为我们是威胁时 又会做出什么呢
what happens when they decide we're a threat?
我们就这样等着像他们这样的人
Are we just gonna let
告诉我们 其实我们无足轻重吗
people like them tell us we're not important?
告诉我们 其实我们只是
That we're just some side
他们该死的法♥西♥斯♥阴谋中的小角色吗
characters in their fucked-up fascist plot?
我妈妈是个赫奇巫师
My mom was a hedge...
她被另一个赫奇巫师杀死了
and she was killed by another hedge.
你们可能会觉得 这会让我反对你们
You'd think that would turn me against you.
但我并不会站在你的对立面
But it didn't.
这只是让我明白 事情可以不是这样
It just made me realize that it doesn't have to be this way.
如果我们能停止内讧
If we could stop screwing
团结在一起的话
each other over long enough to work together,
那图书馆就不会一家独大了
then it's not the Library's story.
历史将由我们创造
It's our story.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我在莫德斯托有个朋友
I have a buddy in Modesto.
他说图书馆在那边有个管道漏了
He says there's a leaky Library pipe there.
我们可以利用管道让那些混♥蛋♥付出代价
I say we use it to make those assholes pay.
我知道你正在经历着什么
Look, I know what you're going through...
你知道吗 他们也杀了你男朋友吗
Do you? They kill your boyfriend?
事实上 是的
Actually, yeah.
我们会想出下一步要做什么的
Look, we'll figure out what to do next.
我已经知道要做什么了
I already know what to do.
你那么做 就是给他们一个理由消灭我们
You do that, you're giving them a reason to wipe us out.
先睡一会儿吧 我们明天再谈
Please just get a little sleep. We'll talk tomorrow.
你并非孤军奋战 好吗
Hey, you're not alone, okay?
我们明天会想出合适的方法解决这个问题的
We'll figure this out together in a way that feels right for you.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以做到的
Yeah, we can do that.
这是一个我们图书馆的复♥制♥品 但是是错的
It's a copy of our library, but wrong.
我本来想说是一个彻底的头脑风暴
I was gonna say a total mindfuck.
只是两种不同的表现形式而已
Tomato, tomah-to.
你继续
Oh, you go on.
我就在这儿 割伤自己来保证出口畅通
I'll just be here cutting myself to keep our bloody exit open.
开个玩笑嘛
Hey, just made a joke.
有人吗
Hello?
你上哪儿去了
Where have you been?
你镜子里的女儿捅了我 我们得走了
Your funhouse-mirror daughter shanked me. We have to go.
那些东西不是她
Those things weren't her.
真正的哈丽特可能还在这里
The real Harriet could still be in here.
我不能就这样丢下她
I can't just leave her.
我讨厌跟你明说
I hate to break it to you, love...
她是可能还在这儿 但那些怪物也在这里
She might still be in there, but so are those monsters.
是袭击吗
An attack?
在哪个分部
On what branch?
加利福尼亚州的莫德斯托
Modesto, California.
我们失去了四名图书馆管♥理♥员♥
We lost four Librarians.
是赫奇巫师做的
Hedge witches did it.
但是为什么呢
But... but why?
你的追踪器硬币上有一些放射性物质
There was some fallout from your tracker coins.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
只是不可预见的影响
Just unforeseen interaction.
几个赫奇巫师死了
Several hedges died.
这样做的目的就是为了避免伤害他人
The whole point of doing this was to avoid having to hurt anyone.
我应该在那儿的
I should have been here.
你不用责备自己
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表