剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
And then we'll go get something to eat.
怎么样
Sound good?
我不敢相信你竟然这么做了
I cannot believe you just did that.
世界观都被我颠覆了吧 那你得克服一下
I rocked your world. Get over it.
不 这很好
Oh, no, you... that was great.
只是你现在不能和狼人之外的人
It's just you can't have sex now with anyone
发生性关系 不然就会感染他们
who isn't L-positive without infecting them.
你知道的 所以
You know, so...
什么时候插入性行为
Since when is P-in-the-V sex
变成了一个生灵可以做的最美妙的事情了
the pinnacle of what one or two or three or five or an animal can do together?
要我说 它连前十名都算不上
I mean, it's not even on my top ten.
我明白你的意思了
I guess I see your point there.
尽管如此 你要怎么应对悸动期
All the same, what are you gonna do about the Quickening?
你打算怎么处理它呢
How are you gonna handle that?
多长时间 三十年吗
In what, 30 years?
我不能活那么久的
No way I'm gonna live that long.
如果那样 那肯定是托德的错
And if I do, Todd totally owes me.
你是在开玩笑吗
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
所以这是什么 这就是
So what is this? This is...
这很随意 不是吗
This is just casual, right?
我们没有... 你懂吗
We're not... you know?
我救了你的命 贱♥人♥
I saved your fucking life, bitch.
你觉得这也是"随手一救"吗
Casual that.
谢谢你 玛戈
Thanks, Margo.
很遗憾我们找不到解决的办法
I'm sorry we couldn't figure out a way to help,
你知道我的意思
you know...
我也是
I am too.
我本应该不计代价地挽救他
I would have done anything to save him.
但我想 他可能真的已经死了
But I think he might actually be gone.
我感受到他灵魂死去的那一刻
I felt the moment his soul died.
只疼了一秒钟
It only hurt for a second.
我保证他没有受苦
I promise he didn't suffer.
你会改变想法的
You'll come around.
我了解你
I know it.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
玛戈
Margo!
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表