剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
但你知道
but you knew.
你知道这一刻对你的意义
You knew this was a moment that truly mattered
你却把它扼杀了
and you just snuffed it out.
昆 对不起
Q, I'm sorry.
我那时很害怕
I was afraid.
我害怕的时候 就会逃避
And when I'm afraid, I run away.
如果我走出这里 昆
If I ever get out of here, Q,
那我的勇敢
know that when I'm braver
就是从你身上学来的
it's 'cause I learned it from you.
昆廷
Quentin.
昆
Q.
昆
Q.
是我
It's me.
我是艾略特
It's Eliot.
好了 别装了 来吧
Okay, no games, come on.
- 直奔主题吧 – 我是艾略特
- Let's just go. - It's Eliot.
不 别扯了 来吧
No, bullshit. Come on.
"五十年了"
Fifty years.
"谁有证据证明这种观点"
Who gets proof of concept like that?
什么
What?
桃子和李子 混♥蛋♥
Peaches and plums, motherfucker.
我还活着
I'm alive in here.
艾略特
Eliot.
哇 不
Whoa, no!
搞定了吗
Did it work?
希望吧
I hope so.
你搞砸了 我警告过你
You fucked it up. I warned you.
- 不 – 等一下 别
- No! - Wait, don't!
看看你干了什么
Look what you did.
伊瑞斯
Iris.
很高兴遇见你
Fancy seeing you here.
我现在喜欢从背后下手了
I'd like it back now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们想要耍我吗
You tried to trick me.
不 不 不是
No. No, it wasn't...
计划成功了 对不对 昆
The plan worked, right, Q?
下一个是谁
Who is this now?
这是计划 那个 我们
Right the plan, the... we...
我们为你引来伊瑞斯
We got Iris for you.
因为她一直在看 所以我们不能告诉你
We couldn't tell you because she was watching,
但是我们
but we...
我们成功了
we did it.
这一切都是个计划 为了我定的吗
This was all just a plan... for me?
对
Yeah.
对 对
Yeah, yeah, and, um...
这就是最精彩的部分
and here's the best part.
我们在你对伊瑞斯下手之前
We didn't wanna show you
一直不想告诉你
till you had the piece from Iris.
这个上说
According to this,
那些器官
uh, all those organs?
就像积木一样
They're building blocks.
试图组成一具躯体
Trying to piece together a body.
是你的身体吗
Is it yours?
不错
Impressive.
艾略特还活着
Eliot's alive.
什么
What?
他还活着
He's alive.
我这就走
Any minute now.
我正打算走 我
I was just about to leave, I...
她知道我刚救了你的命吗
Does she know that I just saved your life?
不
No.
我也不会因此谢你
I never thanked you for that.
好在我犹豫了 如果我没有
He made me hesitate, and if I hadn't...
艾略特可能就死了
Eliot would be gone.
如果那个怪物在组装躯体
If the Monster's building a body,
也许我们可以设法
maybe there's a way that we can...
把他救回来
save him.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
让我留下吧
Just let me stay.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你就算救我五十次
You can save my life 50 times.
那也改变不了
It's not gonna change...
我们的关系
anything between us.
我爱过你
I loved you.
也许你无法相信
Maybe you couldn't trust that.
但那已经过去了
It's done.
再见 爱丽丝
Good-bye, Alice.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表